It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pat Robertson says kill all UFO believers

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
You all should know who Pat Robertson is. If not, do a search and find out. He's a huge Christian public leader/figure in the United States. Well check out what he said about UFO believers... WOW this guy needs to keep his mouth shut because he's a disgrace to the Christian religion saying things like this!

www.rense.com...

"Can a demon appear as a slanty-eyed, funny-looking creature? Of course he can, or it can. Of course they can deceive people. And if they can lead somebody away from the true God, or away from Jesus Christ, anyway it happens, it doesn't matter, you will lose your salvation. It doesn't matter how they get you. The question is, did they get you, and under what guise?"

"According to Robertson, the threat is so serious that people who believe in space aliens should be put to death by stoning -- according to "God's word."

-1997-

[edit on 6-9-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Oh yes, UFO's are demons alright

And what is Pat? Your high beams are on, Pat.

Does he still dare speak? Pfft...

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

An embarrasment to the human race.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Im just waiting to call for the assination of Pat Robertson

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Pat Robertson is an idiot -- but stoning people who think otherwise to death? I find it hard to believe he actually said that, is there a better link than rense?

BTW -- There are a lot of people who believe aliens could be demons, including myself.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
www.ufomind.com...

uforeflections.blogspot.com...

- This is not the first time he has advocated the death of someone. He also preached stoning of UFO believers.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

BTW -- There are a lot of people who believe aliens could be demons, including myself.

That's fine, but you're not calling for the death of people who think differently than you. I also think that they might be BTW.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Certainly!

God wouldn't have anything to do with 'slanty eyed, funny looking creatures?'

Right now Pat and his gang of holy righteous brothers are stockpiling the rocks and pressing the KKK sheets they'll use when Jesus returns!

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
someone needs to 'take him out'

guess you can spin anything that's not govt. 'ok' into something god himself doesn't like.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Does he still dare speak? Pfft...

..RIGHT ON !!!

I would say Pat needs a mental check-up. Alzeimers comes to mind (and im not joking), tahn again it can simply be his rotted fruit showing more tha ever.
Lately he has been calling for the death of many people, I thought that was against Jesus Christ's teachings...

Oh what the heck ...whe you're Once Saved Always saved you can do whatever.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
yeah, disagreeing with someone is one thing but calling for their death is a little overboard, i dont believe aliens/UFO's are demons but im not gonna say you guys should die for that belief.

BTW MacMerdin thats a crazy icon

link   
Well there are only fringe sites reporting this apparently, but I guess because it's about aliens & ufos, that would be expected.

I think Pat Robertson has really lost it and he's not a true Christian making statements like this...

link   
Personally I don't believe he said it that way....

anyhow I will not even go to Rense so my opinion means squat, but I will say this:

The Nephilim and Incubus and Succubus are related in my opinion.......to the UFO phenomenon.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Shoot, if only Mr Robertson realized who the UFOs really are. It might be like shooting himself in the foot.

Dallas
EDIT: bad spelling

[edit on 6-9-2005 by Dallas]

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
When Pat is high on his "Energy drinks" for "life preservation" he tend to said all kind of stupid things.

I have seen many of his most "memorable" quotes and I can tell you he probably said that about the UFOs believers.

I can not even believe that he wanted to be president one time.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
When Pat is high on his "Energy drinks" for "life preservation" he tend to said all kind of stupid things.

energy drinks ...ROFL....

I have seen many of his most "memorable" quotes and I can tell you he probably said that about the UFOs believers.

I can not even believe that he wanted to be president one time.

Whe he was running for President, he said God had told him that if the Christians didnt send him all the money they could for his campaign so he could win and destroy the gay community, God would strike him down and kill him...

Well, not only he took the money, but there was no campaign and he is still out there spewing garbage. Of course because one desgrace never walks alone, he trained his son to spew as much garbage as he does.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The truth is that Robertson has said many many things over the past years to offend...But when you're the Master of Ceremonies at Bohemian Grove, i guess you could say anything..

Does he have a Super Juicer?
His son and that wife of his ought to tell him to shut up. I betcha the donations are down.

And, oh by the way, he's never cured the pain on my knee...

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   

And, oh by the way, he's never cured the pain on my knee...

Sorry to hear that DG (not surprising though). You have to see things on the brighter side... Your wallet did become lighter, so that relieve your knee in some way...

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Yes he has his personal energy drinks for sale in health food stores, I have seen the advertisement in men's magazines.

I tell you he is quite the entrepreneur

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
BN, Oh, you mean you have to pay in order to get something fixed by him? I wouldnt send him money...
No wonder...
I thought Jesus was doing the healing for free thru him...
What a dummy i am!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join