It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pics from the latest Moscow Airspace Salon MAKS 2003

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Very nice, nice looking equipment. One of the planes looks like a USAF Global Hawk.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 10:44 AM
link   
That is one rock bottom plane, that Side-by-Side attack "Flanker".. SU-34?

I wonder what is US gonna do when OPFR fields those babys.. then they too (Yanks) will get bombs raining down from the sky..

Stike Eagle has nothing on this baby..

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Bravo Zulu Russky! Nice Pix!

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Hehehe yes, OPFOR would have a field day with that.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 02:23 PM
link   
LMAO........

You keep on dreaming Uni/Fulcrum.....
Don't let hatred "blind" you from reality buddy.
US has no need at all to sweat over or be crushingly concerned about OPFR fielding SU-34's.
Read between the lines.........

Very nice pics Russky and thanks for sharing them.

regards
seekerof

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Seekerof, yeah.. i know.. it is still in desing stage.. and also money is an issue with SU-34..

If it ever enters service it will be in 5-10 years and in Russia only.. i think that they will not export it.. because if they did especially to 3. world counties.. US would capture some and learn all secrets of it..

And we all know that once enemy knows all details about your equipment, especially radars..
they will become quite useless..

*edit*

But if you are talking about Patriots, F-15 or F-22..

Well they can be evaded, jammed and chaffed.. and in case of F-15/F-22 those really dont stand a change against modern Russian aircraft flown by Russian or other experienced crews.

And this has nothing to do with my "hate" actually.. in last few days i havent been angry at anybody least of all to the "Yanks"..

I have been feeling sorry for them as i have now learned that average GI wants to get the hell out of Iraq, and knows that they arent wanted there..

And what could i say about Israel/Palestine.. i dont care any more.. now the Palestinians are starting to fight each other..

[Edited on 4-9-2003 by FULCRUM]

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 02:56 PM
link   
No, Ruskie tactics suck. My understanding is they are still using the old Cummunist style, since its practically inbred into the senior officers.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM

If it ever enters service it will be in 5-10 years

[Edited on 4-9-2003 by FULCRUM]

actually we already got 10 of them and it will enter production in 2005, you can read it on maks.ru

here are some more pictures from maks-2003
flymig.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Five words of wisdom........
RAPTOR....BVR....in your azz!

(and I hated to say that too...I love Sukhoi's)

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 5-9-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 10:25 PM
link   
the f-22 uses stealth tech. It is basically invulnarable to other craft. You can't jam it if you don't know its there.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Whats with that pic of the b-52?

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

regards
seekerof

MIG-31....BVR....IN YUOR ASS

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaNine
No, Ruskie tactics suck. My understanding is they are still using the old Cummunist style, since its practically inbred into the senior officers.

Sorry to blow your buble.. "those commie tactics" were for 3. world clients, not for USSR or Russia it self..

Seekerof, keep on dreaming.. AIM-120 isnt all that good.. sadly.. as it is also main AA weapon of our defence force..

And manwiththe plan:

"the f-22 uses stealth tech. It is basically invulnarable to other craft. You can't jam it if you don't know its there."

yeah right!

so did the F-117.. but one was shot down and other writen off cause they were stuck by
crappy downgraded export versions of SA-3 "Goa"..

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SectorGaza

regards
seekerof

MIG-31....BVR....IN YUOR ASS

Yep....in your dreams buddy! Bet on it.
Not going to happen!!
F-22 Raptor will have BETTER avionics by far. The TVC is controlled by a supercomputer, sensor fusion, stealth, a WHOLE LOT of pure computing power, FAR superior jamming and FAR greater manoever ability. You won't even detect it or see it on the radar till 8-10 km.... "splash one" material! The Mig-31, and company, including the SU-30MKI, SU-27, SU-35/37, SU-47, etc., are decades behind in systems and even further in LO. The RUssians claim these aircraft are 4th Gen but in truth they, accounting for all aspects, they are equal and actually 3rd Gen.
SO you end up with 3rd Gen going against 5th Gen...right.....LOL
No other aircraft comes close to the situational awareness, stealth, computing power, or performance with full weapons load of the F-22 Raptor. Russia's 1.42? Right....lack of moneyto continue and produce, lacks large numbers of trained pilots....supply (fuel/parts/etc.). Dreams verses reality.
Try this:
www.occdsb.on.ca...

Got the answers for that that Mig though, till the F-22 comes forth....F-15K/F-16 BLK60 series, F/A-18E/F series, etc....hell, could probably whoop it with a F-14D with antic Pheonix system.

regards
seekerof

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Yep....in your dreams buddy! Bet on it.
Not going to happen!!
F-22 Raptor will have BETTER avionics by far. The TVC is controlled by a supercomputer, sensor fusion, stealth, a WHOLE LOT of pure computing power, FAR superior jamming and FAR greater manoever ability. You won't even detect it or see it on the radar till 8-10 km.... "splash one" material! The Mig-31, and company, including the SU-30MKI, SU-27, SU-35/37, SU-47, etc., are decades behind in systems and even further in LO. The RUssians claim these aircraft are 4th Gen but in truth they, accounting for all aspects, they are equal and actually 3rd Gen.
SO you end up with 3rd Gen going against 5th Gen...right.....LOL
No other aircraft comes close to the situational awareness, stealth, computing power, or performance with full weapons load of the F-22 Raptor. Russia's 1.42? Right....lack of moneyto continue and produce, lacks large numbers of trained pilots....supply (fuel/parts/etc.). Dreams verses reality.
Try this:
www.occdsb.on.ca...

Got the answers for that that Mig though, till the F-22 comes forth....F-15K/F-16 BLK60 series, F/A-18E/F series, etc....hell, could probably whoop it with a F-14D with antic Pheonix system.

regards
seekerof

you are going a little too far with this OMGOMG LOLOLZ F22 IS INVICIBAL YUOR COMMY PLAEN WONT SEE IT AHAHAHAAAA.. anyways

how about a combo of mig-31 working in the mode of informational interchange, and controlling a front line of 800-1000 km long with su-30+ and mig-29smt against raptors and f16?

it can even shot down couple of nato sattelites

MiG-31 enable it to perform functions of a long-range radar aircraft for MiG-29smt, Su-27, Su-30+. the MIG-31, through its high speed and climb-rate and long combat- and radar/weapons range would be the first line of defence against incoming enemy cruise missiles and strike aircraft - being supplemented by the Sukhoi and mig29 to take over at medium range with its superior agility and medium range missiles(R-27 and R-77)- with the MIG-29smt as the last step in the system designed entirely for close-range combat through super manouevrability and short range combat systems(EOS) and missiles(R-60 and R-73).

with A-50 AWACS and a Midas Tanker no f-500 will pass through it
Operating in groups of 4 the MIG-31 will be integrated into a complete airdefence system where the lead aircraft is linked up to the AK-RLDN automatic ground based guidance network covering an area of 900 km in diameter - receive data from this or from the A-50 "Mainstay" AWACS aircraft through the APD-518 digital data link - then passing on threat data and assigning targets to wingmen. The operational range of the MIG-31 can be further expanded by inflight refuelling from an Ilyushin IL-7 "Midas" tanker aircraft and say good bye to your f22/35/42/65.

[Edited on 5-9-2003 by SectorGaza]

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Keep dreaming buddy....it'll be ok oneday when you understand what I am saying.

You keep pumping that Glorious Russia stuff....
Be sure when the time comes...
1) your not doing it with US monies
2) you got the fuel
3) supplies/parts
4) #z look good on paper and with virually no applicable military experience to back up your assertions.
5) the F-22 Raptor will rule the skies and will have no aircraft to come close to its 5th Gen capabilities....bet on it.
6) YOU WON"T SEE IT TILL IT IS ON YOUR SCREEN AT 8-10 KM!!!!!!!!!
7) don't like that...I really don't care....Its plain and simple FACT.
8) Goto any legitimate, well established aircraft board and do a little research and you will find that the F-22 RULEZ and will do so for many years.
9) you remind me of a couple folks here and of old who believe and believed the samething....
10) And whats up with all the OMGOMG....ahahahahaha? I put ONE LOL in my statement and you think I was mocking you or your statement...? Hell no....I'm stating simple facts...
Mockery is cool.....facts are truth....Your Mig-31 verses a F-22 Raptor is toast! Fact!

regards
seekerof

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Seekerof is right. The f-22 is a superior plane.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by omega1
Seekerof is right. The f-22 is a superior plane.

Yeah, Keep telling yourself that if it helps you to sleep at nights.. reality bites, no matter what are you make beliving to yourself.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Prove it wrong Uni/Fulcrum!

Allow me to help you lose a little sleep at night, eh?

"JAS-39 vs. M-2000-5 vs. F-16 BLK52 vs. Mig-29SMT-2"
pub137.ezboard.com...

"Russia will be getting Mig-31M! Mig-29SMT! and S-400"
pub137.ezboard.com...

"F-22 and Su-30 MKI"
pub137.ezboard.com...

"Please tell me, why you down play the F-22 capabilities?"
pub137.ezboard.com...

"Myths and facts about the F-22 Raptor"
pub137.ezboard.com...

"Why must the Raptor crush the Su-35 at manueverability"
pub137.ezboard.com...

"Top 10 dog fighters (assuming cannon as only armament)
pub137.ezboard.com...

"Interesting read on the F-22...to all the bashers"
pub137.ezboard.com...

"True facts about the F/A-22"
pub137.ezboard.com...

"F-22 vs. Mig-21"
pub137.ezboard.com...

"Su-37 vs. F-22"
pub137.ezboard.com...

"F-35A vs. Su-30MKI"
pub137.ezboard.com...

"Comparision of the Fighters"
pub137.ezboard.com...

"F-15C vs. Su-37"
pub137.ezboard.com...

"F-22 vs. Eurofighter in close combat"
pub137.ezboard.com...

"Superiority of Su-30MKI over Su-30MKI and F-15E"
pub137.ezboard.com...

"AESA and PESA (Radars)"
pub137.ezboard.com...

"Mig-29, World's BEst Fighter?"
pub137.ezboard.com...

"What planes will become the competitor of the F/A-22"
pub137.ezboard.com...

IF you need me to pull from the site that you "sent" me....let me know....they have quite a few topics describing an outcome virtually the same as the above topics. Enjoy......be sure to drink plenty of water and sleeping pills....

ANything you need to know will and can be found in the links I provided...some topics may not be titled "F-22" but they have the F-22 in content...bet on it...worth the read and the obvious eye-opener!

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 8-9-2003 by Seekerof]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join