It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Begging help---!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
or possibly a concept for an aircraft that never got past the design stages?

I could see something of that nature

though i think it's designed too well to be a creation of a random person

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by KKing123
or possibly a concept for an aircraft that never got past the design stages?

I could see something of that nature

though i think it's designed too well to be a creation of a random person

i dont know...ive been through all the possible protypes (especially french, as it appears to have french markings) and i couldnt come up with anything. it is definitely a model judging by the bushes in the background, but i cant find a model jet kit that matches. therefore, it must be someones creation. if you look at alot of the r/c jets that are out there now, there are alot of strange designs and hybrids of several different aircraft fused into one. thats probably what this is.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
If it is french plane, then search here: www.aviafrance.com

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by emile
Not only a model. I belive that is also a project which had existed.
According to that pattern on the vertical tail we could have known that was a design by Spain. But I just lack the type.

[edit on 6-9-2005 by emile]

I am hard to believe you. Could you tell me the type of this Attacker craft or a link directly?

I am so oory I can't understand Franch.

[edit on 16-9-2005 by emile]

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Who has more details about this plane which looks like refixed P-40 hawk

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   
ok, the first plane is actually a swiss aircraft...it was the design that john lear used (stole) for his early model learjets....swiss tried to sell the aircraft to other countries as a trainer but nothing doing (havent been able to find a picture and/or name of the aircraft, but an aircraft historian friend of mine was positive in his ident....not very many tail mounted twin engines out there).....the last picture is indeed a p40 with modified fixed all terrain landing gear.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I am grateful for your teaching.

There is some suspicions still exict.
1 Why the pattern showed on vertical tail is Spain as you have said that no selling to other country.

2 You still can't tell out the type of two aircraft. The last one everyone know is that a P-40 modified. But I need more details

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Snafu7700-
In reference to the aircraft that started this thread, are you suggesting that it was what the Lear Jet was based on? Sure it looks similar, but it is not what the Lear Jet is based on, it's not even Swiss. Look at the roundels. It would more likely be a British aircarft, as for many years, Swiss roundels are red with white crosses in them. So, first, this aircraft is NOT Swiss. Second, it is not what the Lear is based on. The Lear is based on a single seat, SINGLE ENGINE (not twin) attack aircraft called the P-16, made by the Flug-und Fahrzeugwerke AG (FFA), powered by a single AS Sapphire and flown in April of 1955. For the record, the only item Bill Lear got from it was the wing with tip tanks and main gear. I would recommend looking in to that aircraft. THAT is the basis for the Lear. As for the aircraft listed here,
emile, where did you get that picture?

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Yes? as I have said that was not a Swiss even a British aircraft. You guys would better seen what I have posted in this thread first. I have given some rest of this clue. Please notice THE VERTICAL TAIL so you can see what I do believe. I also belive that picture only showed in book maybe, I just found it from BBS in China and noticed it looks like someone take a photo from book before post it to that BBS.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I'll agree with waynos, that is likely a Spanish aircraft. I just needed to point out to a few poeple that it's not the basis for the Lear Jet. What it is, I'm not certain. I normally don't investigate training aircraft (that's what it looks like to me), but you have peaked my interest. You don't have any other information to go on? No manufacturer, engines, roles, dates? I can guess a timeline, based on the markings, so I'll try to go on that, along with that fact you said the picture was posted in China. I'm hoping I can help with this.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Wow, I haven't noticed that Waynos had pointed which is Spanish aircraft.
I have another picture which I suspect that was not a detail but may cause someone remember something that help me to make out it.

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Recently, USAF invited Typhoon to come US and making a compitition between Raptor with Typhoon. Now, Who has the enough information to introduce the result to us?

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I have been still wondering whether my question is too difficult to make a solution. But I've been considering that almost of able man converge in ATS board must be one who are able to answer my few question.
Who can recognize the aircraft showed in these pictures below, I promiss that I am going to answer any question you make to me.

I have to say that the aircraft showed above is closer to refixed from one below that is really similar to US F-84 ThunderFlash

If it is possible, pleease tell me details as much as you can. Thanks a lots

[edit on 2-10-2005 by emile]

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Emile, they are photoshopped images of a Belgian Air Force F-84F (or RF-84F) Thunderstreak merged with a Belgian Air Force Mirage.

On the upper picture you can see the join where the Mirage fin meets the Thunderstreak fin and both have had the Thunderstreaks intakes crudely and unrealistically replaced with those from the Mirage.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
My God! Why so many people like PS some unvaluable pics!?

I will delet it from my hardware immediately!

[edit on 2-10-2005 by emile]

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   
What's wrong with the red line circled in the picture?
external image
link to full sized image i22.photobucket.com...

Is it above mentioned relative with two red circle showed in below picture?

external image
link to full sized image
i22.photobucket.com...

(mod edit to reduce size of large images)

[edit on 4-10-2005 by pantha]

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Actually the Eurofighter and the Raptor never flew together. The Eurofighters WERE at Nellis recently, but not for the Raptors. They were flying with a Test and Eval squadron.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Those look like RAM Air doors that you circled.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   
The first picture is most likely the APU unit and that would account for the blackened exhaust areas surrounding the outlet.

The doors on the bottom could be air inlets or bypass door for the turbofan???? The B-2 has them on the top

[edit on 10/3/05 by FredT]

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   
So FredT:

Would you please sent some picture of Microturbo TGA15-328 APU which is belong Gripen to me?
I feel that is really hard to find out of web by google.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join