It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

best story line

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 03:57 AM
link   
well i was just playing halo 2 and i was thinking which game had the best ever story line to it. my thoughts are

secret of mana

halo

final fantasy

now i absolutly hated the game play of final fantasy but had to play it for a while because the story was so good
just wondering what every one else thinks

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Marathon series. From Bungie. Their old good games. Look it up and download the trology. Its free now. Search marathon triology in google.
marathon.bungie.org...
marathon.bungie.org...
I regained enough strength to post some links.

[edit on 1-9-2005 by TheDarkFlame]

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Starcraft all the way. I don't think more must be said than the almighty Starcraft.

Second nominations I'd put Golden Sun, Second Sight, Geist, Command and Conquer: Generals, and Starfox: Assualt.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I think Deus Ex had an incredible storyline. All that NWO and conspiracy stuff and sci-fi tech, it was awesome! It was a really great game.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
The answer is obviously Pacman.

Odd

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
System Shock 2 and Starcraft both had really good storylines... So did Star Wars: KOTOR, the Might and Magic games (the old-school ones, like Clouds and Dark Side of Xeen), and... well, I'll stop there

but don't ask me to pick a favorite, they are like my children: I love them all equally

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Warhammer 40k Dawn of War has a great story line.

HomeWorld 2 has a good one also.

Liked the Half Life series, 1, Blue Shift, Opposing Force, and 2.

But best? Diablo Series.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
For me, it would have to be Final Fantasy VII. No matter how many times I play it, I always get enveloped by the storyline, and start to feel for what the characters are having to go through.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrdimmle
For me, it would have to be Final Fantasy VII. No matter how many times I play it, I always get enveloped by the storyline, and start to feel for what the characters are having to go through.

I agree with Final Fantasy 7! Best storyline ever.
I love the "Nothing is as it seems" Theme.

This game owns my soul.

top topics

join