It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange feeling!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Hello peeps.

This is probably an irrelevant thread, but seeing as this is a general chit chat forum I thought i'd post it anyway.

For the past couple of weeks i've been having this strange feeling that something big is going to happen.

I don't know if it's me being too paranoid (too much ATS?
), but from watching the news channels and reading global events in the newspapers I just feel that something is going to happen.

From the wars in the middle east to all of these natural disasters that seem to be happening quite frequently and the "conspiracies" being raised on this site. it just gets me thinking.

Maybe it's going to be a New World Order (?) or just something thats going to force us to change the way we live, I don't know.

I feel a bit like a crackpot posting this (honestly i'm so down to earth i'm practically part of the mud
) but I just wanted know if anyone else has had any similar feelings.

Feel free to post your opinions, criticize me or call the men in white coats (ooh MIW as opposed to MIB
) I don't mind, just let me know what you think.

Take it easy

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
This is pretty normal alot of people get that feeling from time to time. I get it often, and I always say if the news is boring it wont be for long....

I hope nothing happens but I get the feeling too recently, probabley because I have a flight soon, and I always get nervous before it. lol

Vorta

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I know how you feel. Christmas last year was the first time i'd ever left the UK on a plane. I can tell you I totally pooped myself. I was convinced the plane was going to drop out of the air!

This feeling isn't as bad as nerves, more to do with gut instinct...I think.

Anyway, hope you fly safe and all goes well. Have a few drinks to loosen yourself up. It worked for me.
Good luck!

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I know how you feel. Christmas last year was the first time i'd ever left the UK on a plane. I can tell you I totally pooped myself. I was convinced the plane was going to drop out of the air!

lol i know that feeling,

Anyhows i think we all get this feeling about something about to happen,
It may be due to all the recent events we have had, Theres been alot of big happenings this year from London bombings to the latest hurrican,

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
Theres been alot of big happenings this year from London bombings to the latest hurrican,

That's what I mean. With things happening more frequently, it just feels like they're all leading up to something, imo.

I don't know. Something might happen, something might not. Guess we'll just have to sit back and wait and see.

[edit on 31/8/2005 by redize]

[edit on 31/8/2005 by redize]

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by redize

For the past couple of weeks i've been having this strange feeling that something big is going to happen.

MANY, MANY, MANY people are having the same gut feeling. TRUST YOUR INSTINCT, because something BIG is going to happen, on October 25th, MARK YOUR CALENDAR!!!.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Huh?? What's happening on October 25th? Have you already posted something about this date?

If you have could you provide a link to the thread please, i'd be pretty interested to know.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I have the feeling also. If somethin bigs gonna happen, I just hope its not bad.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I just did ATS search on October 25th but didn't get anything up.

If anyone knows anything about this impending date could you let me know please. I'm curious now.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
come on Behold you cant tell us that and then dont say more! lol

So whats the story?

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Yeah what about October 25, like asala said, tell us more.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Talking about all of these natural disasters, has anyone seen the news recently?

I was watching BBC news earlier and they were showing a report on a huge typhoon in Asia somewhere and now a volcano has started acting up in Venezuala or somewhere.

What is going on with this world? Everything seems to be happening all at once (obviously not at the same time, but you catch my drift?).

[edit on 1/9/2005 by redize]

top topics

join