It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Picture?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Saw this on coast to coast, could it be a possible photo of a reptilian?

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
looks like lense flares to me

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Yeah... him and his family were in the neighborhood shopping for a 4-bedroom, 3-bath Victorian.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Sorry for posting again, but this just came to mind a moment after my last post. Could all of the ATS members who claim to have seen or been in contact with a Reptilian(s) please verify whether this is what they look like?

This is one occasion where I actually would like to hear from someone who claims to know "Reptilians."

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conaire

he looks like an anime character, and no. It's not a reptillian. It's not anything but light going through a lense. Get over it.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
All pictures are just "light going through a lense".

I fail to see your point.

Edit:

How do you get negative points?

[edit on 30-8-2005 by Enrikez]

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   
It's a lens flare, and nothing else. You guys need to learn not to call "alien" at everything. If it looks wierd, rule out the natrual possibilities first.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Could be side effect of an some kind of camouflage...

What's the story behind the picture...?

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
LOL... yeah I have to admit it looks alot like a Gray, or some type of reptilian, but I'm affraid I have to agree with the skeptics on this one. Now if there were no direct form of bright light in the cameras view... mabey...

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   
wow ! the ever elusive "floating reptilian head" appearing with the "gold orb of light"

great job 1 we finally have proof !!!

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Has anyone seen the reptoid picture by the Arkansas cave? You can see his bottom right foot cleaving to the side of the cave. I tried googling it. It used to be on the old Abovetopsecret. I can't remember what was said about it, but it appeared to be the the most real to date that I've seen. Anybody find it?

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Strange light effect as it goes through the lense maybe. Looks more like a ghost of some sort if anything. No, not a reptilian, the varying descriptions of reptilians that are given aren't like that...They can't fly either.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   
pacman... go to Google Images, and type "cave creature". That was an admitted hoax a long time ago. Very cool pic though.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
If you look across the bottom of the picture you will see a line this to me looks like a layer line anyone who uses photoshop can see that there is at least two pictures one over the other, wich makes it a naff picture really
)

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
iamian: the line at the bottom of the picture looks more like a sidwalk edge to me.

I seriuosly doubt that this image was photoshopped; or if it was you think that the person could have done a better job. It is a lens flare or solar flare. This occurs when a bright light source (generally the sun) enters through the lens and creates spots or sometimes hexagonal shapes. The color of them vary, it all depends on the color of the light, the type of material the lens have, and what the rest of the image is. I am a photographer, have studied photography, studied photoshop, and worked at a photolab. I can recognize solar/lens flare when I see it.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
If you look at the bottom of the photo carefully you can certainly see a 'reptillian' eye. Dont know how this picture came about but i'd like to know the story behind it. Whether the photographer claimed to have seen this anomally before the photo was taken.

Looks like someone was smoking in a car holding a toy dinosaur at the time the photo was taken

[edit on 31-8-2005 by Spreadthetruth]

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
As an avid photographer (Yes, I am so archaic as to still use my darkroom!!!) I can tell you that this is definitely lense flare. This condition occurs when the light source is slightly off-frame (It appears to be at around 10 or 11 o'clock in this photo) and there is a high level of humidity in the air. The difference in the temeprature and humidity between the lenses exterior and in between the lenses causes the light to refract off the small droplets of humidity and is then captured on the film. A skilled and trained photographer can actually see this refraction occuring when they are framing up a shot by looking through a single lense reflex (SLR) camera. A digital camera or an offset view-finder camera may not see the refraction when lining up the shot due to something called paralax error.

Sorry no reptiles, ghosts or aliens here. Just good old amateur photography.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vinci

he looks like an anime character, and no. It's not a reptillian. It's not anything but light going through a lense. Get over it.

Looks like a guy that is wearing a Star Trek suit with a really bad mask.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   

This looks to me like lens flare with a mixture of PhotoShop. The ugly face looks to me like a picture of Marylyn Manson. I don't know from what album or magazine, but to me this is his picture.

Reptilian my ars!

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
It looks like someone is trying to pull your chain. It looks someone was inside their home and watching a Marilyn Manson video on a tv and decided to take a picture from their window. Or that someone just took a picture of this home and one of Marilyn on television and combined them in photoshop(not hard to do)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join