It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO - Entry Level Positions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   
You know, if a secret society is going to pull a quick one and lead a large coup against all the governments of the world and enslave mankind, I only have one question:

How can I get in on it? No, I don't want to have my own feifdom to rule - I don't even want to own any slaves. I just want a really low-level managerial position or even a small hour-wage secretarial position where I would have minimal authority and would draw the least attention to myself. If you are a low-level employee and you mess something up, nothing will happen to you, most likely, even if it is noticed. When you are high up in the command and you mess up, the Ultimate Leader says stuff like "INCOMPETANCE MUST NOT BE TOLERATED" and he kills you with a Darth Vader neck pinch.

So rather than be subjugated as a peon in a neo-facist-state, I'd rather be one of the guys with a name-tag.

Anybody that works for the NWO Human Resources department, this is my formal application. I will be graduating from college in May 2006 with a BS in Chemistry. I'm a hard worker and will be able to complete any menial task you assign me. Thanks for your time.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I would also like to submit my application. Unless the NWO is defeated somehow...Then I was just collecting information for the resistance.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I would like to second that, but only if it doesn't offend anybody.

Originally posted by Tripnastic
I would also like to submit my application. Unless the NWO is defeated somehow...Then I was just collecting information for the resistance.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by trinitrotoluene

How can I get in on it? No, I don't want to have my own feifdom to rule - I don't even want to own any slaves. I just want a really low-level managerial position or even a small hour-wage secretarial position where I would have minimal authority and would draw the least attention to myself.

You, along with 99.99999% of all of humanity are already employed by the NWO. How? By doing nothing to stop the coming world order agenda and by buying goods from multinational corporations that may have started in your country but have no alleigence to it and are out for the almighty dollar/euro. They are counting on you to do nothing. Stand by and let the world turn and they will have victory. Stand up and refuse and you may be destroyed. But if you don't stand up, don't complain when they begin to target you as a "terrorist" or whatever acronym they will use to describe those opposed to their policies.

Do not be confused. If the NWO is successful, you will not have a shirt and tie and take the train to work. You will be dehumanized to the point of slave existence and will beg for death but death will not come. Just keep doing what you are doing America and people of the world and before you know it, you will have your Sith Lord.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Lets be realistic, if the NWO existed (which is doesn't), then you wouldn't want to work for it. The best analogy to the world state that the NWO would bring about is the concentration camps. Some have remarked that the ultimate plan for the totalitarian state of victorious nazi germany would be that the system that existed in the camps, where one level of abused, de-humanized, non-individualistic people (the officers and attendants) worked on another level of similarly abused, de-humanized, non-individualistic people (the kapos) and the # just rolled on downhill from there. The people the ran these camps, short of perhaps a the really high rankers, were rather abhored by it, but they were snarled in the system too. There was a sociological experiment done not too long ago, wherein the subject was told to press a button, and in doing so they'd deliver a mild electric shock to a person on the other side of a wall. They'd be told to push the button by a smart looking sharply dressed lab director, and they would. No biggie eh? Then they'd be told that this dial turns the voltage up. They'd be instructed to turn it up and shock the person, and sequentially turn it up and up to keep shocking them, and they'd do it, often under great personal duress even when the dial was in a clearly marked lethal zone. Of course, there ends up being no one behind the wall. There's a similar experiment where student volunteeers are divided into Cops and Inmates in a made up prison system. Its a joke at first, but by the end, the Cops are beating the crap outta the inmates, they view the inmates, in reality fellow students, as 'dangerous people' who 'need to be controlled', and the inmates are just as violent and suspicious torwards the cops and view them as dangerous.
The NWO, if it existed (which it doesn't), is not something that you sign up for in defference to being destroyed by it.

Perhaps this is one of the problems that has finally come out of everyone throwing around the words 'nazi, dictator, facist, totalitarian government' around so easily. People think that its not that big a deal, that as long as you are the one clubbing the other guy, that you'd be ok in an actual totalitarian dictatorship. Thats not what the Total State is about. Everyone is oppressed in that system, including the supposed oppressors.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Oh. So was that why you wanted to become a Mason?

According to the conspiracy websites I read, the Illuminati recruits from the US Military. So...join as an officer, do well, but exhibit certain traits which would make you attractive to ther interests. High intelligence, a certain moral flexibility, contempt for humanity, fascination with sadism, etc.

I think the way it's supposed to work is that they scout you out, then approach you with an invitation to participate on a secret project, the details of which they refuse to disclose unless you accept. If you decline, you never hear from them again. If you accept, you are then required to sign a legal document stating that they may kill you if you try to leave, or reveal any secret information to anyone. Then they put you to work and slowly and gradually evaluate you to see if you are the sort of material they like to work with, but either way it's done so that it's not obvious that the project is anything but yet another military secret.

On the other hand, you could just apply for a job at the CIA.

[edit on 31-8-2005 by LordBucket]

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket
Oh. So was that why you wanted to become a Mason?

Ahhh, I'm just goofin' around. Yuk yuk!

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Want to know what the real entry-level position is?

1. Bend down
2. Grab your ankles
3. Put your head between your legs
4. Kiss your butt good-bye.

That's pretty much it.

Aim

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
There was a sociological experiment done not too long ago, wherein the subject was told to press a button, and in doing so they'd deliver a mild electric shock to a person on the other side of a wall. They'd be told to push the button by a smart looking sharply dressed lab director, and they would. No biggie eh? Then they'd be told that this dial turns the voltage up. They'd be instructed to turn it up and shock the person, and sequentially turn it up and up to keep shocking them, and they'd do it, often under great personal duress even when the dial was in a clearly marked lethal zone. Of course, there ends up being no one behind the wall. There's a similar experiment where student volunteeers are divided into Cops and Inmates in a made up prison system. Its a joke at first, but by the end, the Cops are beating the crap outta the inmates, they view the inmates, in reality fellow students, as 'dangerous people' who 'need to be controlled', and the inmates are just as violent and suspicious torwards the cops and view them as dangerous.
The NWO, if it existed (which it doesn't), is not something that you sign up for in defference to being destroyed by it.

Pretty interesting.. got any links so I could look into that?

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
A good book to read that looks at this, and lots of other stuff, is
Ominous Parrallels. Its written by a guy called Peikoff, who apparently was tight with Ayn Raynd. In general its looking at the german Weimar Republic and drawing some unusually analogies to the US Republic as at the time of writting, which was pre-911.

The extension of the concentration camp control system to the state in totality is, if I recall correctly, at least a chapter in that book, the main focus is the above stuff.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   

If you accept, you are then required to sign a legal document stating that they may kill you if you try to leave, or reveal any secret information to anyone.

You know how silly that sounds, right? You cannot sign a legal document stating that it's OK for someone to kill you, just like you cannot legally commit suicide. For Christ's sake man, think before you type! :bnghd:

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
>You know how silly that sounds, right?

I didn't think it up on my own. I'm paraphrasing what I have read. Take a look at the Project Superman material for an example of it.

>You cannot sign a legal document stating that it's
>OK for someone to kill you,

Sure you can. Doesn't make it legally meaningful, but people sell real estate on the moon too.

>just like you cannot legally commit suicide.

Poor example. Even if it were true, the fact remains that people DO commit suicide. Similarly, even if the act of signing away one's rights carries no legal weight, it is still possible to sign the document, and I can think of several reasons to ask people to do so which have nothing to do with legality.

And who says you can't legally commit suicide?

In the U.S. suicide has never been treated as a crime nor punished by property forfeiture or ignominious burial. (Some states listed it on the books as a felony but imposed no penalty.)

Text of Oregon Physician Assisted Suicide Law

>For Christ's sake man, think before you type!

Don't you think this statement is a bit harsh?

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   

>You cannot sign a legal document stating that it's
>OK for someone to kill you,

Sure you can. Doesn't make it legally meaningful, but people sell real estate on the moon too.

What is the point of signing a "legal document" if it's not legally meaningful?

>just like you cannot legally commit suicide.

Poor example. Even if it were true, the fact remains that people DO commit suicide. Similarly, even if the act of signing away one's rights carries no legal weight, it is still possible to sign the document, and I can think of several reasons to ask people to do so which have nothing to do with legality.

It's not a poor example. Suicide is illegal just like homicide is illegal, and you cannot kill yourself just like you cannot give someone else permission to kill you.

And who says you can't legally commit suicide?

In the U.S. suicide has never been treated as a crime nor punished by property forfeiture or ignominious burial. (Some states listed it on the books as a felony but imposed no penalty.)

Just because it has not been prosecuted doesn't mean it's not illegal. It is seldodm prosecuted because, even when unsuccessful, people who attempt suicide are seeing as being mentally disturbed, and requiring psychological attention, not punishment or persecution.

>For Christ's sake man, think before you type!

Don't you think this statement is a bit harsh?

Yes it was, and I apologize for it. I was trying to be funny more than anything else, but it didn't come out that way. I'm really sorry.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I've commited suicide, like, 15 times now. They make you do about 200 hours worth of community service, like picking up turds on the side of the highway. Real bummer

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Want to obtain a low level post in the NWO?
Its pretty simple really no CV is required just take part in organized reglion and remember it dosnt matter if its the bible or the Koran. If youv want to get promoted real fast start preaching that the earth is 6000 years old and chuck all logic,Science and common sense out the window.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Thread locked, has gotten off topic too far, and the orignal poster admits he's just joking around really.

new topics

top topics

join