It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese food

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Do you like Chinese food? or anyone has tried it? I like your pasta,but our Chinese noodle is more delicious I think.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 05:24 AM
link   
We have a lot of Chinese restaurants and take-aways here in the UK, and I love the food they serve. I could gladly eat Chinese food every day!

One thing I do wonder though, is how authentic is the Chinese food that we get compared to what people actually eat in China?
I know that some of the Indian and Thai recepies that we get here are modified to suit the western pallette, so naturally I assume that some authenticity is lost in translation with chinese food.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 05:28 AM
link   
modified, damn right, do not have schezwan pork in shezwan(sp)

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
My small town has been full of pizza places, which was nice at first but we got tired of them.

But finally we got a Chinese resturant, and it has some of the best food in the area. That place is always busy because everybody in town is ordering from the place. Mmm...... chinese food...... *drools*...... Oh..... Now I'm hungry.......

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I love chinese/asian food! We need more of this kind of food in Germany!

The worst thing is, that you CAN eat asian food here, but it's really not the same:shk:

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I love chinese food. Well actually I love all food.

My favorite chinese food is peking duck mmm with the pancake not the bun. Shrimp fried rice is also nice. Check out my website for pictures opf me and pikachu having chinese food in washington dc.

www.geocities.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I LOVE Chinese food!!! I think it probably is different from the real Chinese food. But if the Chinese lady at the Chinese food place down the street (A big shout out to J's Wok, woohoo!!!) says it's Chinese food, that's good enough for me. And I get a free pop if I come and pick it up.

I like Combo 'B': beef chop suey, sweet & sour pork and BBQ pork fried rice. And an order of dry garlic spareribs. mmmmmmmmmm.

My favourite things about Chinese food is those baby corns. Those are the best thing ever!

Yummy, yummy, yummy!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
chinese food=god. You cant beat roast pork lo mein...or an actual chinese dish, a bowl of rice, mixed with soy sauce and a raw egg.

new topics

top topics

join