It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drama, bickering, and Petty ATS alliances.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 11:18 PM
link   
As much as I enjoy a Good flame war, and believe me, i've got the wit to carry out a good verbal beat down, the hurt feelings, and the drama b.s. that goes on around here are causing good people with unique insights to leave. I'm all for cutting up and joking around. hell, i do half of it on this board.

but when it stretches to real mini wars and breaks up this happy family is when i draw the line.

Knock it off people.

Everyone here has a valid opinion and a great personality.

Learn tact, and the difference between hacking someone up and joking.

that's my 2 cents.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 11:37 PM
link   
well said .. I couldn't agree more

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 11:43 PM
link   
* quickly scoots in, reads, scoots out not saying much, before getting accused of forming an alliance! *

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
* quickly scoots in, reads, scoots out not saying much, before getting accused of forming an alliance! *

That's it MA, you're part of Foobb.
lmao

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Dude, I couldn't AGREE MORE... Those who CAN'T GET OVER IT need to SHUT UP or move on...

Damn! I just got out of the truck and read that LOAD OF SH1T and couldn't beleive my eyes!

Then he posts some goddamned "I am gone" mantra... What the # ever!

PEACE...
m...

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Totally agree.

No one expects people to get along 100% of the time...for to do so is to downright deny history and humanity. However...being reasonably civil about differences IS expected.

Sure...we are all going to lose our rag at one point or another and chew someone out...but sustained bickering and biting is just downright childish and in need of some time sitting in the corner facing the wall WITHOUT any toys.

...don't make Daddy Alien have to come put his foot up someones a$$ now...

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Alliances will spring up naturally due to the fact that people will continue to share ideas with others....

But i suppose it is time myself and others stopped beating up on certain members...

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Alien! How's it my man? I think we NEED your foot on this one!

P...
m...

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I totally agree. Cut it out.

On a side note.....
MESSED UP ANNIE! I LOVE THAT AVATAR!
OWN3D!!

top topics

join