It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kundalini and the serpent of fire!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dockervt I don't know any thing about the mystical side of these things, I've only done secular practice in a hospital

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Maybe because it could be the least sensitive focal point in the whole chakra, or nervous system, having less to do with the brain and central nervous system. There probably a reason why it supposed to be practiced first, and could probably have a large amount of focus without impacting the brain, where as focusing on the higher focal points can cause many problems due to how sensitive they are.

You'd think the brain, heart or even stomach would be great sources of energy, but drawing from the might be taxing.

Also, since it supposedly a basic chakra, it possible that the brain becomes entrained, like how many years of zen meditation can allow one to stay in meditative even while being mentally active. It just practice and how your brain interrupts what your trying to do, where it could require a flexible imagination.

It might have to do with the symbololgy or the believe that behind the root chakra, where it has to do with material drive. If only people or newbies focused on the root as hard they do on the pineal gland...You'd be on FIre.
edit on 29-8-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: mrwupy

That is hilarious ... Obviously a small stretch of the truth but it wasn't lost in the translation..

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Marvellous video! Thanks mate!

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
It might have to do with the symbololgy or the believe that behind the root chakra, where it has to do with material drive. If only people or newbies focused on the root as hard they do on the pineal gland...You'd be on FIre.

Somewhere I saw the phrase "As above, so below". It reminds me so much the kundalini power. Root chakra pointing down, while crown chakra toward up. But both of them are in the same line.

Specimen, thank you for your analysis.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join