It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kundalini and the serpent of fire!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Hi,
about kundalini: its there, its real and it CAN be dangerous to awaken it.
If you are interested in it I would strongly advise you to forget all about it and start with yoga. Choose the yoga form you like most.

If the yoga path is for you can prep yourself (in many, many ways) for the awakening of kundalini. Some reach IT in weeks, some in years/lifetime, some will never experience it.

Now, dont go experimenting on yourself, not to make you afraid or anything but there are enormous energies involved here.

With serious yoga practice, kundalini CAN be awaken safely.
Yoga is the best gift you can give yourself in this life.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Yarcofin
I haven't understand yet what someone has to do to raise kundalini.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: dockervt

My advice is to read up on it.

For myself, all it took was a little breathing and focus on the tailbone area of my body, then kind of tune into the energy associated with that area.
They call it the serpent coil because it rises up your spine and out your head.
It is a very real sensation, one which people claim can have various effects and can be dangerous.
Not sure about the dangerous part, but do know that for myself, it was a very weird sensation, and one I care not to repeat after experimenting with it because it felt to me like a continuous electric shock/buzz.

I would much rather just meditate on my 3rd eye...

lol

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71
that's it? Only focus on the tailbone area and imagine energy rise my spine? I have read all the answers here. I don't think that it is dangerous. If it was dangerous it wasn't be in our bodies.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Well, for some there is more to it.

I never really studied it much, just checked my own system to see if it was there.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The reason why it said to be dangerous is more or less based on how unpredictable it said to be, especially if one doesn't have the right supposed ed discipline due to the unstable emotions it can cause or stir. Also there exist the believe of kundalini syndrome where multiple problems can occur, like lets say one tries to work on the crown or pineal, they may focus to hard and cause a bunch of involuntary jerks or twitch in the brain, which can cause an over active mind due to how or maybe even the amount of kundalini is being handled. I've even read of one story where one guy tried working on his heart chakra, only to end up feeling pain in that region.

Also Kundalini can make one feel hyper, and high, you'd think you'd fly like the extinct Dodo bird.

edit on 29-8-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Somehow I feel that there is more. It's sexual energy definitely, there must be arousal somehow, semen retention for more energy and maybe specific breath technique? Something is missing!!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

If I understand correctly, it can be unpredictable based on mental situation someone already is. If someone has the tendency for mental illnesses or malfunction, kundalini will make it even worse! But all of these are hypothesis right?

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

While true someone with mental and cognitive problems might have intense emotional backfire or cause shorts and jerks in nerve functions due to how they can't quite their inner space or have a peace of mind. However, Kundalini unpredictable in general, where one example is the story of Gopi Krishna, a Yogi whom practiced yoga for almost twenty years, had an entrophic experience, which had led him to a depression, as well as having bodily function going out of whack, like an overwhelming sense of heat or fever.

Kundalini just volatile in nature, and there no technical data on it what so ever, other then superstitions, theory and he said, she said.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I've heard that it can be sexual in nature.

But I don't know for certain.

I've also heard that it is another intelligence altogether,
so I guess it all depends on what one experiences with it.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Oh come on guys, help me to figure out. It must be more simple than of what I think.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Lol. Fine.

Breath in, focus the prana on the root, then as your breathing out, focus it upward.

Like I said, volatile stuff when you look deeper.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
It's got something to do with your tail bone. An energy you can release by performing kundalini yoga and meditation. It's meant to be like a hot sensation that runs up your spine and into your brain. The yoga and meditation help the process along. So have a look at kundalini yoga and Hatha yoga for more details. I'm not tottaly sure, just giving a lay mans from a lay man
edit on 29-8-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-8-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Akashic_librarian

What a disappointment... A guy called akashic librarian opens a thread called kundalini and the serpent of fire and then it's three lines of "i know nothing"...
Make yoga, meditate, learn, grow up. And earn your name.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple
Wow, good point! Maybe he/she wants to embody the qualities of the name and that's the reason that he/she chose it.
edit on 29-8-2015 by dockervt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Is it so simple? Have you tried? Did you experience kundalini Specimen?

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Thank you for your advices. Maybe it's my brain that thinking in a specific way, but I am convinced that someone has to wake-up that energy in the tail bone. Why in the tail bone? Probably because of the nerves in there. But it is away from the pelvic muscles (root chakra-muladhara). Something doesn't fit.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dockervt you wake up the energy through the yoga and meditation. I've no idea why it's in the tail bone, but once you have done a bit of Hatha yoga, you'll notice something in your tail bone area. I'm no mystic or expert by any stretch I just did an 8 week course of mindful meditation and yoga, by my hospital. All very secular, no mysticism or religious direction, despite many of the practices originating from Buddhist religion.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr
I respect of what you are saying to me. Think about it. There are people who makes yoga for years and they never succeed to raise kundalini. It must be in front of our eyes and we can't see it!!!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
"....The nine segments of the sacrum and coccyx are pierced by ten foramina, through which pass the roots of the Tree of Life...."

why the sacrum is sacred? Why both are the roots of Tree of Life?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join