It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kundalini and the serpent of fire!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   
OK so for those who don't know it is the awakening of ones true power through a certain process! For those who do know what the hell is this process (can i please have detailed instructions or a useful link to a site please no wishy washy crap) any help will be appreciated!

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
From what I have heard, the only way to fully awaken the Kundalini is through the sexual process of Alchemy. It is the transmutation of energies, and elimination of the egos. I can't think of a way to describe it that would be non-graphic, so U2U me if you want a "full answer", because I'll probably get banned if I posted about it in-depth here. lol.

There are other ways to raise the Kundalini partially, but alchemy must be used to achieve it 100%. It is an energy often said to be a serpent that is dormant in your coccyx-bone area, and can be risen all the way up the spine to the brain.

I don't practice it or have much personal experience with Kundalini, the chakras, etc, so all I can really give you is the knowledge I have learned about it, not any personal experience with it.

[edit on 27-8-2005 by Yarcofin]

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
kundalini.fire-serpent.org...

i hope that this link is helpful.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Some dare call it the Golfclub Chakra that is the Spine where your cerebral spinal fluid travels along.

You can arouse your kundalini usually by sexual practices and the power of creative visualisation and meditations and touring your Internal Energies, usually through Eastern Models such as Tai Chi, Chi Kung, Tantra, Yoga, etc.

In the Indian Models they rely heavilly on the Chakras but in the Chinese Systems there is less call for the Chakras, as it is more doing grand orbits with your so called serpent force. To do a full tour is exquisite it makes you feel warm and realxed and you feel self healed - the Benefits are immense.

There are many ways to get there - you can do c.v. zip-ups, which are the Central Vessel in Chinese Medicine, they are the same as full orbits - these comply also with Acupressure, Reiki, Shiatsu, Acupuncture, etc. It would help if you research into the Energy Grids that are around the Body Mind System, these parallel mostly with veins and arteries slightly - you see these body maps in Chinese Herbal and Medicine Shops, well that's them.

There is also another system from Egypt which is a similar concept which arouses the Sekhem, which is just Prana or Bioforce. Hope I was of some help.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
speaking of sexual alchemy and transmutation of elements, heres something i know about a sexual ritual called the ''moonchild'' (hence my user name). The theory behind it is the following. You are going to transmute the 4 ''vulgar'' elements (fire, water, air, earth), into the 5th one, the akasha or ether or prana or whatever, through conscious sexual practices, among others. i wont go into details because it IS pretty graphic, but heres the general lines. You transmute the 4 vulgar elements into the 5th one, the akasha. the result is the seed/blood of the man and the sexual secretions/blood of the women, which is the symbolic representation of the 5th element, the akasha. when you mix them together, you are creatic a ''child'' than you can infuse with energy and give him ''life''. I personally havent tried that yet, but those who did correctly told me the results are fantastic.

fum

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
wtf you guys talking about??? im so lost

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I have a very limited knowledge of this subject, but that is due to not studying it. The amount of information on it is far more than you could ever read in a lifetime. So, it is understandable that you feel a little lost.
Did you go to the link I posted? Or, another option is to enter the words in a search engine. Then you can read up all you want on it. The internet is a great tool for research, just be careful what you accept as true. The ratio of bs to good info is at least 1000 to 1, and that is being generous. Posting senseless lies is the popular hobby of millions........ I wonder why, and my guess is that they get their jollies from lying, and think fooling someone takes some kind of skill. It is far easier than being able to tell the truth. Anyone can lie, and if I believe them, I am no fool, just trusting. In most cases the consequences of trusting them are zip, and once the liar is exposed, they lose all credibility with me, for whatever benefit they perceive they have gained. I digress.......

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I have no experience with Kundalini either, and don't believe I'll ever have it because for one reason I have heard from people in a position to know that a phenomenon resembling spontaneous human combustion is a possible side effect.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
You are either interested in your internal energy or not.

You have to do it to grok it.

There's alot of mad hype about kundalini, especially in lieu of the hypnotic spells woven by SEX. It's a powerful hook for any cult mind that's all I'll say.

It is defineately part of the Paranormal some may call it Extra Normal.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
...just to give you an alternative perspective...

Consider the possibility that when sources speak of the transformation of sexual energies...maybe...just maybe...that's really what they mean. Transform it. Not spread it all over the place by running out and doing a bunch of bizzarre ritualistic sex acts.

Ritualistic sex may allow you to feel the energy passing through you, but ultimately that energy is being released rather than retained.

Think of sexual energy as low voltage electrical current. By engaging in the proper practices it may be possible to step up the voltage...to "transform" it into a higher, more refined form of energy. Think of any stunt performer you've seen channel five foot long bolts of electricty from a Tesla coil. The voltage has been upped into the millions of volts, and at that level it doesn't damage the body. Unrefined sexual energy may be uncomfortable or even destructive just like low voltage electricty passing through your body, but both cease to be so once they have been "stepped up."

Next time you happen to find yourself alone and horny, instead of escaping discomfort by "releasing/discharging" that energy, consider trying to "increase its voltage."

Turn the lights out and place yourself in a comfortable position. Relax. Breathe. Take your time. Visualize the sexual energy as coming, not from the genitals, but rather from the general area of your tailbone. Compell the energy to flow up through your spinal column, as if it were water or electricity. Rather than a direct line, however, direct it in an upward spiral, as if traveling through an electrical coil wound through and around your spine. Understand this as "stepping up the voltage" or "increasing its frequency." Be aware of the energy as it flows, and direct it ultimately to the point directly between, and ever so slightly above, your eyes.

No longer horny? Feeling clear and calm? Congratulations. You have just performed an act of transformation.

[edit on 29-8-2005 by LordBucket]

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Every time I run across a discussion on kundilini it reminds me of a coupon i come upon once.

I saw it in a free weekly paper we have here in town, it was for five dollars off the price of a loofah shampoo. I stared at that coupon for the longest time, lost in the thought that I didn't even know I had a loofah, let alone that I needed to be shampooing it.

I imagined going into the shop and asking for my loofah to be shampooed and the lady takes me to a chair and from somewhere unknown on my body she pulls out my loofah and screams, "OH MY GOD! THIS NASTY BASTARD HAS NEVER SHAMPOOED HIS LOOFAH IN HIS LIFE!!!!!"

I realized that by doing that i'd finally find out where my loofah was, but i'd probably die on the spot from embarrassment. I decided to just forget about it and go the rest of my life with an unwashed, probably smelly loofah.

I get the same feelings towards my kundilini as I have towards my loofah. The less I know the better off I am. I'm a very happy person. I'm not going to try and fix what isn't broken, namely, my life.

Love and light to each of you,

Wupy

[edit on 29-8-2005 by mrwupy]

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   
what the hell is a loofah?

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonchild

I still don't know. I'll tell you this much though, no one is shampooing mine unless we have dinner and a movie first. I do have my standards

Wupy

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   
This is a perty good web site about it, evean has free online class for yeah.

Kundalini yoga

Peace.

Zintac

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I decided to just forget about it and go the rest of my life with an unwashed, probably smelly loofah.

Although off-topic, I better clear this up before you start making a topic about it or something. I didn't think you were serious with that post, but I guess some people don't know.. Simply put, a loofah is.... a type of sponge. LOL. The loofah variety usually indicates that it was made from a dead plant/animal/thing, an actual "sponge" (which lives underwater). Closest relative would be a cucumber. Loofahs (as well as artificial sponges) have a tendency to gather and harbour dangerous levels of bacteria, which is why they need to be cleaned. Why a person couldn't do this themselves though, I don't know. Remind me never to go into the loofah washing business though, if I'm going to get a bunch of crazy perverts like that coming in.

You thought you would have been embarrased before.... imagine if you walked in 1. without a sponge, and 2. started getting undressed and/or asked the lady where your loofah was.

Edit: Okay, it was just too funny thinking about it, so I made up a quick little story about how it would go down.

Mrwupy: Hello.. yes.. I'd like to get my... erm... *ahem*... *whispers embarrased*... my loofah washed. And I've never had it done before.. so if you could please be gentle...

Loofah washer: Sir, we take the utmost care in our loofah washing. You don't need to worry.

Mrwupy: Okay... first off... can you tell me where my loofah is exactly?

Loofah washer: Sir, I don't know. I'm not psychic. Most people bring it with them though.

Mrwupy: Enough jokes. I demand you tell me where my loofah is!

Loofah washer: I don't know... probably at home, or else you misplaced it.

Mrwupy: Misplaced it? MISPLACED IT!?!?! How could I misplace my loofah! It is a most intimate part of me!

Loofah washer: Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave. You are confusing and upsetting the other customers....sir.. that's not your loofah... please put your pants back on.

Loofah:

If you don't know where your Luftwaffe is either:

Luftwaffe:

[edit on 30-8-2005 by Yarcofin]

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
SNIP

I get the same feelings towards my kundilini as I have towards my loofah. The less I know the better off I am. I'm a very happy person. I'm not going to try and fix what isn't broken, namely, my life.

Love and light to each of you,

Wupy

[edit on 29-8-2005 by mrwupy]

i'll be doing the same, i'd have to have an incredible amount of time on hand to commit such act of transformation that will make optimal optimus prime envious

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
You can't force it. You can however, 'set the stage' and if your ready it will happen. (Not that it will be pleasant mind you).
The serpent fire may be being reffered to as something different, but in reffering to energy work (kund.awak. is from the energies all being at their most perfect), it is a symbol also called tibetan fire serpent.
It is used to push energy up through the chakras, to connect and open the chakras, to open the centeral cannel allowing the flow of kundalini fire (or dumo). It is also used in healing or meditation for ballance and receptivity.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
fire. because it hurts like hell when the energy is breaking through the barricades you have in between sub-chakra's. and trust me...you have blockades whether you believe it or not

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Q. for Enyalius based on apparent geography:

Do you have any experience of The Body Electric?

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Edit - Sorry double post.

[edit on 4-9-2005 by Tamahu]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join