It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My mom and dad

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 03:43 AM
link   
The reason I am posting this is because I wan't people to respond and help me or give me constructive critcism.

When I was little I remember something weird that happened...

My mom and dad were telling me conspiracy things while packing suit cases my dad kept telling me things about the majestic 12 and how they existed. When I remembered this I immediatley asked my dad about the majestic 12. He couldn't remember waht they were. My parents now both have medical jobs that are nothing related to conspirarcies or majestic 12.

WERE MY PARENTS MIND WIPED???

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Hmm, possible, but wouldn't "they" have wiped them before They'd even get the chanse to tell about it to anybody, and why didn't they wipe your memory too...?

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I think they did wipe my memory because I can't remember anything else they told me but i'm sure that my mom told me something. My parents were also in a rush too. I am defintely positive though my dad told me about the majestic 12. Maybe they were mind wiped or maybe not but I know my dad was telling me something about Majestic 12.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 04:35 AM
link   
thats real weird, huh majestic 12 eh? Kinda sounds like an organization or maybe even a project. Here, maybe this might help. Around the time of you hearind about this majestic 12, what kind of work were your parents doing?

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 04:37 AM
link   
oh hey i got some information for you my freind. I looked it up on google and found this, I glanced at it. Appearnlty there an organization that is highly secret...kinda creepy but its got my intrestest here look at this sight it might help www.mj12.com...
Have a good one

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 04:39 AM
link   
ok so my dad was a doctor at a different office and i'm not sure what my mom was probably still a nurse at an office, the weird thing is a never remember seeing her work. I remember going and driving to my dads though. We use to live in connecticut. now we live in california.

The majestic 12 is a group of 12 governemnt agents who guard americans against the paranormal.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 04:41 AM
link   
did it show any info on who these guys are? Like there history...im thinking most likely not...but still

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 04:43 AM
link   
maybe these basterds have something to do with the MIB it says they were formed after rosewell, thats about the time the MIB appeared am I right? what do u think

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 04:45 AM
link   
ok I think that websie may be a fake because the fact that the website acts childish is weird and also that they have an aol instant messenger makes me think it's very fake. (no offense)

Who do you mean by they? my parents or the majestic

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist06
ok I think that websie may be a fake because the fact that the website acts childish is weird and also that they have an aol instant messenger makes me think it's very fake. (no offense)

Who do you mean by they? my parents or the majestic

No offense taken, infatc i looked at it more and well your right but i did find something else, it may be fake but it shows pictures of old documents about this majestic 12.

I found numerous names here, they may be relavent they may be not (By the Way I mean the Majesttic)

Admn.Roecoe H. Hillenkoetter
Dr. Vannevar Bush
Secy.Hmaes V. Porrestal
Gen. Nath P or F (i cant tell) Twining
Gen. Hoyt S.Vandenberg
Dr. Detlev Bronk
Dr. Jerome Huneaker
Mr. Sidney W.Souere
Mr. Gordon Gray
Dr. Donalf Manzel
Gen. Robert M. Montague
Dr. Lioyd V. Berkner
I hope these hold some relavence oh ya nad check out these documents at this site www.mufor.org...

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Maybe you bugged them too much so it's easier for them to just ignore it?

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Are you sure they are your REAL mom and dad? Maybe they have not only wiped your memory and their memory, but maybe they have given you NEW memories and that would include new parents and that is why your dad can't remember talking to you about the M12 because it wasn't him that talked to you about it, it was your REAL dad who is now in a bunker at Area51. Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Hey CMAN and Conspiracy Theorist06, do you guys know each other? Your posts are awfully close together. Or are you just hitting the refresh button every 10 seconds to see if there is a response.

Something seems off about this whole thread... Members of a conspiracy board who know nothing about Majestic 12? Really odd.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
naw i dont know this guy im just a new conspircy kinda guy. Ive been a meber for about 7 or 6 months though just I havent gone on in the past 3 l or 2 ahahaha. But i did learn about the majestsic 12. Its kinda creepy i wonder if they have naything to do with the MIB as I had said earlier.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by thirddensity
Hey CMAN and Conspiracy Theorist06, do you guys know each other? Your posts are awfully close together. Or are you just hitting the refresh button every 10 seconds to see if there is a response.

Something seems off about this whole thread... Members of a conspiracy board who know nothing about Majestic 12? Really odd.

I have a feeling that they are one in the same as well. They post within minutes of each other, and at very odd hours to be awake and posting (at least in the US).

Aside from their mutual butchering of the English language via spelling, punctuation and grammar... they BOTH misspell "conspiracy" and "conspiracies" similarly.

I think this is just some kid with way too much time on his hands. Either that, or he's making a feeble attempt at gaining some free ATS Points. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Especially

since they both are using a bold first line in a lot of thier posts makes me think that they are one and the same.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Hi guys I found out that my moms old job was a nightsift job as a phsyke (how do you spell it?) nurse at a hospital. I remember very well that it was the dad I have now telling me this but there is indication it could've been someody else. I've known my parents my whole life and they are defintely the same. Same grandparents too.

Thats all I have to say for now until somebody else asks me a question.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 03:08 AM
link   
i'm serious about my posts and I don't know "C-MAN" at all. I also don't know what the ats points do for you. (i'm new) I'm also not that old and so my grammar or punctuation isn't that good.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13

Originally posted by thirddensity

I have a feeling that they are one in the same as well. They post within minutes of each other, and at very odd hours to be awake and posting (at least in the US).

Aside from their mutual butchering of the English language via spelling, punctuation and grammar... they BOTH misspell "conspiracy" and "conspiracies" similarly.

I think this is just some kid with way too much time on his hands. Either that, or he's making a feeble attempt at gaining some free ATS Points. Just my 2 cents.

One thing ive notciced about being a member of a conspircy site, is that hell ur all paranoid ahahaha.(just a joke freind) Naw i aint some loser kid whos makin muitliple accounts, and im just a really fast typer. Though i am a kid. But the reason i am putting on so many threads and replies is so i can unlock chat, cause it would be nicer then just posting stuff.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 03:14 AM
link   
were both online...right know...ya funny how that works hehehe but ya anyways did u get nay new info on the whole majestic 12 thing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join