It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Will Be Revealed In 2025

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 03:26 AM
link   
WHAT IS WITH THE YEAR '2025' I mean most top secret files including President Kennedys death have been filed not to be realeased until this date. What on earth could they be hiding that would merrit such a vast time scale until disclosure. PLEASE EXPLAIN ???

[edit on 27-8-2005 by orion_452]

[edit on 27-8-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Okay what they are doing is delaying it to all these dates because they are planning something big like new world order or something. If they revelaed evidence of JFKS death now, people who were alive then would be in complete shock and terror.

on another note:.

It is also against the law not to reveal evidence for more than 100 years so thats why it 2025 he was Assasinated in 1945 or some thing.

Plus, the person who assasinted him will be dead when they reveal evidence of it.

My final opinion:

I think that who ever assainated JFK was planning to with a group of people (similiar to Nixon case)

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 04:16 AM
link   
What exactly do people mean by " New World Order ".

Where does it say it will be revealed in 2025?

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist06

on another note:.

It is also against the law not to reveal evidence for more than 100 years so thats why it 2025 he was Assasinated in 1945 or some thing.

Ouch! I know I'm old, but I'm not that old and I am pretty sure I was born before he was killed. I think it was more like 1961.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I never heard of Top Secret files to be made public at such date.
That is your opinion/conclusion or did you read that somewhere ?

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I originally heard they were gonna expose it a hundred years from when he was assasinated.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 04:35 AM
link   
It was 1961, in 1945 roosevelt had died and truman was in office. Anyway, ive heard kennedy knew something about the whole alien thing and was killed because certain elements in the US government wanted to keep him quiet. The government knows something, in 1986 there was an emergency meeting between the soviet union and the united states, at which, ive heard, they agreed to help defend the planet from alien invasion. Remember those speeches reagan gave were he said "Wouldnt it be something, if our planet faced an outside threat and our differences become meaningless". After that relations with the soviets got better until the end of the cold war.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Kennedy was assasinated in 1963.
The berlin wall went up in 61 tho

The Warren Commission documents are due to be released in 2039.

Any documents relating to the assassination are due to be released by 2017.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 27/8/05 by Strodyn]

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 05:38 AM
link   
To Krpano I have read much over the years and the date of release for many documents that I wanted to look into that stuck in my mind was the year 2025.

I had never heard of the 100 year span. What gives them the right to hide away evidence and information. If it were to incriminate them then what sort of a justice system do we have that the government is exempt from prosicution, and who says we cant handle the truth. Dont they realise that we elected them through democracy. Dont they realise they work for us? The people.......

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   

I originally heard they were gonna expose it a hundred years from when he was assasinated.

Why? because its a novelty amount of time to wait? That just sounds like someone made it up.

It is also against the law not to reveal evidence for more than 100 years

The truth is if they want to tell us they will, and if they dont, they wont. They dont have to abide by the law because if did they wouldnt have got him assasinated in the first place, they will break laws to keep themselves clean because they can.

We live in a place where this happens, and we cant do anything about it. The only way we will find the truth is if we are told, which will not happen if the gov are involved, or if documents are leaked, but there will still be the question of are they real. We should accept that we are probly never going to find out what happened while we are on this earth, in the end, the truth might be that he was assasinated by a madman and the gov had nothing to do with it...The only people who do know the truth, are the people involved.
Woodsy

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist06

It wasn't 1945...it was "or something" though, so you got it half right

I believe it was 1963.

Anyway, back to the topic.

I haven't heard anything about 2025. I have heard about 2012, 2006, 2000, 1999, 2050 and a few others. 1999 and 2000 have gone, and there's still been no disclosure. I don't think we're ever going to get a date on disclosure...besides, if you knew when it was going to be disclosed, wouldn't that be disclosure in itself?

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by orion_452
What gives them the right to hide away evidence and information. If it were to incriminate them then what sort of a justice system do we have that the government is exempt from prosicution, and who says we cant handle the truth. Dont they realise that we elected them through democracy. Dont they realise they work for us? The people.......

LOL! Welcome to the beginnings of the coming New World Order...

Your naiveness is very refreshing. Sometimes I wish we all could be so innocent...

edit: spelling corrections*

[edit on 8-27-2005 by IronDogg]

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   
He was assassinated November 22, 1963.

I don't believe that they will release the information while anyone it may harm is still alive... If they release the information, whatever it may be, at all.

Hell... If they can 'lose' his brain, they can 'lose' the information.

EDIT: 2012 is a popular theory... Though with the translation apparently it's already passed. I am of the belief the 'New World Order', whatever that may be, is already here, and has been for a long, long time...

[edit on 27/8/05 by Ouroboros]

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   
As far as the Kennedy assination goes it may very well be that the govt. is holding back until all who were connected are dead. As for the meaning of New World Order, I have this very strange feeling that we will not be conductiong "Business as usual" In that I mean the world as we know it now will be forever lost in the past and only then will very, very few have control over everything here on Earth. It could mean that man may have to sell or commit his soul to one or another just to get the basic needs in order to survive. My humble opinion.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   
What makes 2025 so special in your opinion Orion_452????

2012 seems to be more of an important date!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Dont they realise that we elected them through democracy. Dont they realise they work for us? The people.......

Man, that's the best laugh I've had all day.... Thanks for that!

How long have you been here?

The above is a pipedream.... Do you actually believe we elected Bush, either time?

I doubt it would surprise anyone that a CIA hit team took out JFK. Personally, I think they did us a favor, as his assassination causes us to gloss over his many failings as a president. Had he had more time in office, we'd probably be royally screwed. Sure, I know I'm in the minority here, but he had a habit of blaming his screwups on the CIA, so it really wouldn't surprise me. (note: this would be a rogue team pretty much, not any kind of official act)

If that was released today, it'd probably be national news for about a week then die away...especially if the ones involved were dead or incarcerated, etc. (even if just such ideas were planted). It'd be only slightly more exciting than the recent revelation of Deep Throat's identity (or did you blink and miss that, hehe....).

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 06:05 AM
link   
well Kupios as stated in my previos post I have read many books on UFO'S and some conspiracies, and the date that stuck in my head was 2025. I was curios if anyone else had this date but obviosly note.
Thanks for all the replys, I may not be naive just innocent maybe and a little frustrated at how we seem to be still treated like peasnts,taxed heavily and fed rotton fruit by the hierachy that is suppose to represent us.

And you are right Ouroboros JFK was killed in 1963. I do feel he would have offered more hope to our world should he have survived, It seems he could have been assasinated because of his need call off vietnam and speak out on UFO"S. I guess we wont hear the real truth in our lifetime................

[edit on 28-8-2005 by orion_452]

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 06:36 AM
link   
im sure i remeber reading some place that alot of WW2 top secret documents are not allowed to be de classified untill 2040 or something?? WTF you know what i mean to that date like almost 100 years after WW2, what can they be hidding for that to have a top secret eyes only for almost 100 years????

other documents too have similar rateings quite few UFO ones, which could mean its Goverment top secret projects, possible actually aliens too.

Also i seem to remember seeing a documentary long ago and it said there was Aliens comming, the Goverment knows about it, and all terrorists and hostile nations would need tobe sorted out before we would make contact on change of technology, this was way before Berlin wall came down, now looking at things since and it all seems to be comming true:

Berlin wall falls
kosovo
iraq war 1
soviet union falls
war on terror
iraq war 2
etc etc

we sure seem busy cleaning up dont we?

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 06:37 AM
link   
first the yer 2000 was supposed to be special, but nothing happened. then it was 2006, then 2012, now 2025?

nothing special. just random years that people have picked out to try and predict that something of major consequence is going to happen. when 2012 comes along, i'm sure we'll start talking about and having threads titled:

''all will be revealed in the year 2034!''
''what's so special about the year 2056!!''

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Dont they realise that we elected them through democracy. Dont they realise they work for us? The people.......

Man, that's the best laugh I've had all day.... Thanks for that!

How long have you been here?

The above is a pipedream.... Do you actually believe we elected Bush, either time?

I doubt it would surprise anyone that a CIA hit team took out JFK. Personally, I think they did us a favor, as his assassination causes us to gloss over his many failings as a president. Had he had more time in office, we'd probably be royally screwed. Sure, I know I'm in the minority here, but he had a habit of blaming his screwups on the CIA, so it really wouldn't surprise me. (note: this would be a rogue team pretty much, not any kind of official act)

If that was released today, it'd probably be national news for about a week then die away...especially if the ones involved were dead or incarcerated, etc. (even if just such ideas were planted). It'd be only slightly more exciting than the recent revelation of Deep Throat's identity (or did you blink and miss that, hehe....).

Yeah thats true, we dont elect #.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join