It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi I am a new member and I'd like to meet other members

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Hi I am a new member of ATS and I'd like to meet some other members of ATS and discuss things with them via threads or U2Us.

First a little bit about me:

I am age 14 and I have one sister and two parents. I was born on July 20th 1991 (same day neil armstrong stepped on the moon) and as I grew up I gradually got more and more into conspiracies.

It first started with my parents who were the opposite of most parents. They encouraged me to belive in aliens and the such, by reffering to the Exeter, Massachusetts case (I still don't know what that is). Then I started watching the X-Files reruns that my mom used to watch. I got really into those.

Then It happened...

One day I asked my mom if The X-Files were real or based on real events. She showed me the very first X-Files episode that she bought me for christmas. on the first episode it said:

(not quote) THIS SHOW IS BASED ON ACTUAL EVENTS

Then I started to belive...

[edit on 27-8-2005 by Conspiracy Theorist06]

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS here is a bit of history for you

Click here to watch Armstrong1st_step

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Welcome aboard... Nice to ahve you here, Let's hope that we can give you some knowledge and opposite...

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Well Hello Conspiracy Theorist06, welcome to how the other half thinks.
You will find many conspiracies here and much to tantalize your young mind, so have fun. Keep an open mind and join the highway of true democracy and freedom of speach.

GO forth and gather..........

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Thank You to all of you who responded so quickly even at almost 2:00 AM western time united states. Thank You sauron for those videos. once I get enough posts I will send U2Us to you. I will take a look at some of your posts.

A HUGE THANX TO ALL OF YOU WHO REPLIED I GOT A NICE WARM WELCOME FROM THE MEMBERS OF THIS WEBISTE.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist06

posted on 27-8-2005 at 03:15 AM Post Number: 1640578 (post id: 1662471)

Conspiracy Theorist06

Hi I am a new member and I'd like to meet other members

Hi I am a new member of ATS and I'd like to meet some other members of ATS and discuss things with them via threads or U2Us.

First a little bit about me:

I am age 14 and I have one sister and two parents. I was born on July 20th 1991 (same day neil armstrong stepped on the moon) and as I grew up I gradually got more and more into conspiracies.

It first started with my parents who were the opposite of most parents. They encouraged me to belive in aliens and the such, by reffering to the Exeter, Massachusetts case (I still don't know what that is). Then I started watching the X-Files reruns that my mom used to watch. I got really into those.

Then It happened...

One day I asked my mom if The X-Files were real or based on real events. She showed me the very first X-Files episode that she bought me for christmas. on the first episode it said:

[edit on 27-8-2005 by Conspiracy Theorist06]

posted on 27-8-2005 at 03:56 AM Post Number: 1640606 (post id: 1662499)

Thank You to all of you who responded so quickly even at almost 2:00 AM western time united states. Thank You sauron for those videos. once I get enough posts I will send U2Us to you. I will take a look at some of your posts.

A HUGE THANX TO ALL OF YOU WHO REPLIED I GOT A NICE WARM WELCOME FROM THE MEMBERS OF THIS WEBISTE.

signature

If you are 14 then I am 4.

You really expect me to believe that dont you.

No way man. No way.

Still, by all means, WELCOME.

Hope you find it here.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Mr conspiracy; what are you talking about, Conspiracy Theorist06 stated his birth date why are you disputing this?

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Conspiracy Theorist06!

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
Mr conspiracy; what are you talking about, Conspiracy Theorist06 stated his birth date why are you disputing this?

I can give you my date of birth.

I was born on Sep 11, 2001.

Oh, place of birth too ? The North Tower, Ground Zero.

No ?

Ok. Would you believe me if i gave you time as well ?

It was exactly at noon.

See, told you I was 4.

[edit on 27-8-2005 by mr conspiracy]

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
well you certainly act a 4 year old, where do you get off accusing someone of lying, about there age of all things, can you prove he is not the age he claims. how long you been here? look for something better to do than pick on newer members than you.

Edit to add
Conspiracy Theorist06 sorry for railroading your intro thread this Will be the last I comment I make to Mr. Conspiracy.
If you have any questions or problems about ATS feel free to U2 me.

[edit on 27/8/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Welcome to the family. Hope to see you around the site. Remember: "Insanity takes its toll. Please leave exact change!"

top topics

join