It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Arnold a racist?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Ok, now, I'm always talking about the racist line but, this just came up on the newsline. On top of his father being a nazi and he being a kinky womanizer, I just came across this. And it was his bodybuilding friend that said so...

ABCNEWS SPIKES INTERVIEW WITH SCHWARZENEGGER ASSOCIATE; RACIST COMMENT COMES BACK TO HAUNT CANDIDATE

**World Exclusive**

ABC NEWS has spiked an interview with a close associate of Arnold Schwarzenegger who went on camera and accused the California gubernatorial candidate of making racist comments back in the 1970s, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

Charges of past racist comments by Schwarzenegger were leveled by Rick Wayne, sources claim, a former bodybuilding star who is now the publisher of the St. Lucia Star.

Wayne, who is black, told ABC NEWS that Schwarzenegger made the comments regarding South Africa's former Apartheid system:

"If you gave these blacks a country to run, they would run it down the tubes," Schwarzenegger allegedly said.

The interview was taped and set for airing but was spiked, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

MORE

Developing...

drudgereport.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I doubt it. This is the elections after all, and people will grasp anything and anyone to help smear thier opponents.

When things come out during elections, I tend to take them with a grain of salt.....

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 06:24 PM
link   
You're probably right. He was probably in his 20s when he said it and you know how 20 yrs olds shoot off at themouth without thinking.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 06:29 PM
link   
During election time, it is always like this. Politicians will criticize their colleagues of something that they did when they were 13 and say something like 'don't vote for him because he smoked weed when he was thirteen'. It's all just a bunch of hype to make us vote for someone else.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I think Cruz Bustamante is more of a racist than Arnie.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Wayne, who is black, told ABC NEWS that Schwarzenegger made the comments regarding South Africa's former Apartheid system:

"If you gave these blacks a country to run, they would run it down the tubes," Schwarzenegger allegedly said

But this is what happened.. SA is today worse bottom hole place than Russia never was.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Yeah, Colonel, youre right, he was 20 something. We all know how young men are. Same thing with his dope smoking and his sexual stuff, thats typical of 20 year old guys doing thier thing. He wasnt aspiring to be a politician back then. He was young, dumb, and full of cum. They say and do stupid things like that. The young dont really think much.

Ashcroft is a good example of a racist, because he, during his political career and when he was much older and wiser, fought for segregation of schools and such. His own actions and such prove the guy is a closet klansman. Look at Thurman, the guy fought his political battles on a platform of segregation.

but arnie, when he said that, was pretty much just a stupid kid at the time, probably, like many young men, saw the news, formed a quick no brainer opinion, then turned off the tube, smoked a joint, and joined in on the remaking of Debbie does Santa Monica.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 08:04 PM
link   
"The young dont really think much."
grrrrrrrr....

I personally think Arnold is just plain dumb.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Here's a bit of truth.......
Many don't want to see it that way nor admit to it but we are ALL "racist," in one form or another....

regards
seekerof

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 11:32 AM
link   
There are many questions the California voters should and can use. The same thing goes in any election. We all should have learned something from the last Presidental election. Even though the Governors race and being President are differant they can work side by side.

What are Arnolds views on Muslems in the State? If a major Terrorist attack happened in California, would he round up all the Muslems, like they did to the Japanese. If he favors that then hes a Racist. WHAT would he do?

Here in New York State after 9/11 they had to protect the Muslems from death threats and any type of physical harm.

Is Arnold for the reinstatement of the DRAFT. Which has been talked about up in Washington. For now we will have an all volunteer military. BUT if the numbers get to low WE all know they will start the draft back up. Our men are being killed on a daily basis. ALL of our elected officials will have a say in this.

Whats Arnolds views on North Korea? If he thinks North Korea can't handle nuclear weapons do we consider him a RACIST?
Why do some* other countries lable North Korea, dum.. stupid.. we can't trust them... the axis of evil... they can't test weapons they don't know what their doing...??

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Of course he's a racist. He was raised as one. Do comments made decades ago hold relevance? Of course they do: you can paint your house whatever hue tickles your fancy....but the foundation is unaffected.
That he's the leading contender amongst Republicans should be the point of focus....right after the fact that nothing in his life has prepared him to step into the head management role over one of the worlds largest economies. But of course, if you are of the stripe that believes in figure head leadership with no substance and rule by a committee that you didn't vote for ( Reagan/Bush ) , then Arnold is shaping up to be your wet dream come true.

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Here's a bit of truth.......
Many don't want to see it that way nor admit to it but we are ALL "racist," in one form or another....

regards
seekerof

Thats complete and total "bull#". You may have certain misconceptions about different races and cultures but that doesnt make you a "racist".

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 03:52 PM
link   
we are not all racist, but in a facist state im sure you would want me thinking that way. in reference to the s.africa comment of course their are other forces acting on africa and its riches simultaneously. in reference to arnie one would have to have a good grasp of temporal mechanics, you are and will be unless you make the choice to do right.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Of course he's a racist. He was raised as one. Do comments made decades ago hold relevance? Of course they do: you can paint your house whatever hue tickles your fancy....but the foundation is unaffected.

Kinda like Byrd,Dachle,Hitlary,Bustamonte,and the list goes on. Not just a republican thing BT.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Personally I think Arnie should run for President of the US. After all, he reserves all that jingoistic macho stuff for the silver screen, where it belongs. Bush and Blair do it for real. And look what the result of that has been; a whole lot of suffering and death for a whole lot of real people.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The word "Racist" is thrown around way too much. To be labeled a racist because of one comment made 30 years in the past while having stoned group sex at a bodybuilding competition is pretty lame. If that is the standard for racism, then anyone who dares to talk about racial issues is probabaly a racist.

However, the standard should be much higher, such as advocating or enacting ideas that have the goal of harming people based on their race.

There are plenty of "real" racists in the world. We don't need to create more by lowering our standards.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyeff

Kinda like Byrd,Dachle,Hitlary,Bustamonte,and the list goes on. Not just a republican thing BT.

The fear goes on about Hillary Clinton, huh? Such buy in to the O'Reilly way of thought.

Read Ocelot's response above.

But more acurrately, Arnold is born in post war Austria, the son of a decorated military man in Hitlers army.....and you don't think that brings much to bare on his perception of race? Or that after Kurt Waldheim was convicted of his Nazi complicity, Arnold goes out of his way to toast him at a public event, stating " I don't care about that, I love the guy".
Tell us Mr.CA, you are going to vote for Arnold, right?

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 01:39 PM
link   

The fear goes on about Hillary Clinton, huh? Such buy in to the O'Reilly way of thought.
If you think calling some a "#ing jew bastard" is ok,then you need to do some soul searching.
Byrd was/is a raciest. He lived the life of a klansmen,raised and saluted the Nazi flag, and that is ok in your book????
And now here is Arnold who's father was a nazi soldier, with an averge career in the military. Not Arnold himself. Arnold,to the best of my knowledge has never made remarks like Hitlary,or lived the Nazi lifestyle like Byrd.
If you have no problems with Hitlary or Byrd, you should have no problems with Arnold. Unless you have a double standard.
As far as who I'm going to vote for.....I'm not sure yet. Would like to hear what everyone has to say before I vote. As long as Davis gets the boot and Bustamonte doesn't win I'll be happy. Bustamonte by the way is also raciest.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyeff

If you think calling some a "#ing jew bastard" is ok,then you need to do some soul searching.
Byrd was/is a raciest. He lived the life of a klansmen,raised and saluted the Nazi flag, and that is ok in your book????
And now here is Arnold who's father was a nazi soldier, with an averge career in the military. Not Arnold himself. Arnold,to the best of my knowledge has never made remarks like Hitlary,or lived the Nazi lifestyle like Byrd.
If you have no problems with Hitlary or Byrd, you should have no problems with Arnold. Unless you have a double standard.
As far as who I'm going to vote for.....I'm not sure yet. Would like to hear what everyone has to say before I vote. As long as Davis gets the boot and Bustamonte doesn't win I'll be happy. Bustamonte by the way is also raciest.

You just can't give up on Byrd can you. You want sooo bad for him to be a racist (so you can say "Look at him. He does it too") when he clearly renounced his putrid past and his actions prove as much (and I've told you this over and over and over again) unlike Lott who only renounced his past when a camera was focused on him on BET. (I was laughing so hard---he was quivering like a nervous b!tch. "Oh, ah, ah, oh, ah, ah, I support Affirmative Action. I even have a black man on my staff---very smart fellow.) BWWWAHHHAAAA!

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Is Arnold a racist?

To answer this question quite bluntly, no. No more racist than your past posts, if you want to put it that way.

You want sooo bad for him to be a racist (so you can say "Look at him. He does it too") when he clearly renounced his putrid past and his actions prove as much (and I've told you this over and over and over again) unlike Lott who only renounced his past when a camera was focused on him on BET.

So, you're saying it's one thing for a democrat to be racist and renounce it, but it's another for a republican? You have just defined hypocrisy buddy. You fail to realize that you invalidate your posts everytime you do this! *Wishing the good colonel would pick this fact up* lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join