It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: Air Strikes Destroy Iraqi Al Qaeda Safe House - Reports Up to 50 Dead

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Well, i higly doubt it was a 'childrens hospital' that was bombed, and why is zarqawi getting so heated if it wasnt his cohorts that were killed?

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoenixhasrisin
LMFAO! I knew it!....

www.albasrah.net...

RPFLMAO, you're kidding aren't you. I am astounded that you believe that article to be the truth
I mean come on seriously, a baby care center, Please, lol.

Try a credible source next time.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogue1

Originally posted by phoenixhasrisin
LMFAO! I knew it!....

www.albasrah.net...

RPFLMAO, you're kidding aren't you. I am astounded that you believe that article to be the truth
I mean come on seriously, a baby care center, Please, lol.

Try a credible source next time.

Perhaps if you read the sentence after that then you would not have to ask wether or not I believed it was a baby hospital.

As for "reliable source" Alabrash is one of the few websites covering Iraq, with contacts actually IN iraq that has NOT been shut down by coalition authorities, despite many many tries. They are also one of the few websites that are translating things from arabic sources, so as to bring it to the english speaking world. They still have not been shut down though so, they must be doing something right.

Alabrash was one of the sites that broke the story concerning the bombing of a wedding which people like you denied until you saw the video.
Remember when people like you were saying: Yeah sure we bombed a wedding ceremony, that's just propaganda, I mean come on, seeriously, a wedding ceremony, try a credible source" .......and what turned out to be the case?

Guess what ? Sorry to break it to ya but, as someone else mentioned, if it had turned out to be a terrorist meeting place then it would in fact have hit every major news feed. The fact that it did not lends credence to the alabrash version.

As a matter of fact it was alabrash that brought us the stories and accompanying video surrounding the recent string of coaliltion deaths in august whilst the US government was officiallly stating that -"We are investigating", and waited over a week to confirm the deaths.

You know nothing of the site and it's reliability so your comments on it are pretty much useless, and baseless opinion,. Try following their news feeds for a while, you might be surprised at how "reliable" they actually are.

[edit on 1-9-2005 by phoenixhasrisin]

[edit on 1-9-2005 by phoenixhasrisin]

<< 1   >>

join