It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hmmm.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
okay, i was getting a shoe on the back porch i look down, on the shoe, theres this slug thing. It had this stem like neck, with like "ears", and blue eyes, which were blue. A friend walked out, it started flinging its toung at him. I freaked out and threw it to the ground and destroyed it. Ive seen alot of bugs, but this was something ive never seen. I wasnt high or anything, could some1 clear this up. Was it a mutated form of a slug? Or something else.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
interesting, though im not sure if i can really picture what it looks like,
Could you find a simular pic or possible draw it?

Though im sure others may have idea's.....

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   
What was the point of "destroying" it?

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
well, i was freaked out by it, so i stomped it into the ground, my reflexes. Its hard 2 picture, theres no known chemical depositories near our area, so the mutation thing could be out of the question. Even though lately, alot of odd looking insects have appeared around town, one, which i remember seeing in FL, was on a wall in town but only bigger.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Should've taken a picture.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Maybe it got sucked out of the depths of the oceans from a hurricane and managed to survive on land. Sounds like somthing you might see on some hardcore shrooms though.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   
JESUS.....Nastals....

And people wonder why Aliens don't walk around in full view....

You have just answered everyones question.....

Next time, try and refrain from your primative need to 'kill'
and if you see another one, put it in a jar or something so we can see a pic

Blue eyes??? that sound soooo cool, I still cant get over the fact that you killed it

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I understand why u killed it..it was fear and u dident understand it.Id prbably do that to i hate things that i dont understand, but how big was it bout like 2 inchs or so and how long was its tongue? and how big was this fly u speak off? and hell why not ask this one. What other strange insects u been seein? i member when my town was invaded by boths a few years back..i think it was on the news, happend to alberta.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I saw something very similiar in the water on the beach in florida. I only saw it briefly, it had a long neck and eyes like a snail. i wonder if its what you saw?

d1k

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 04:54 AM
link   
You destroyed it lol. I have not laughed so hard reading a post in a long time. Very funny.

A picture of it would be nice, even after you detroyed it

[edit on 27-8-2005 by d1k]

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
im sorry, it was a natural reflex, im sure u guys think im an idiot, but, i couldnt help it. The fly looked like a oversized ichuemon(sry for spelling) except it was brown. I think its called a "scorpion fly"or something of the sort.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Nastalgik

If you come to my front door and you have eyes a neck and a tongue.
I shall jump on you too.
What a blonker.
Must be the upbringing everybody.

What was that saying years ago on telly.
Oh yes I remember..
You focus on a persons head walking in the distance between your thumb and finger .
And you say .
I CRUSHER YOUR HEAD.
I CRUSHER YOUR HEAD
Now You Are Dead hehehehehehe

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Just beacuse i acted on reflexes, you say that i am a moron, Come to my house and i wont open the door.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Exactly. It's like that other guy that hit the Alien over the head with that object when he woke up and it was staring at him, he did that because his first thought was that it was an intruder in his house.
I know that if I saw some wierd bug like what you saw and it stuck a tounge out, I'd probaly kill it too.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   
exactly, and plus, my digital camera has no batteries.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Can you draw a pic or something, anything??

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Did it have any guts? You must know the answer to THAT!
...go check the bottom of your shoes now.

top topics

join