It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American bodies being dumped into the Diali River

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!

jihadunspun

In August, reports began surfacing about incidents of dead American bodies being dumped into the Diali River by US helicopters in the early morning hours. Fishermen on the Diali river area , a small river originates in Iran and ends at Deglah, 60 kilometer east of Baghdad, were the first to notice the American practice of dumping bodies wrapped in black plastic bags from helicopters at dawn time into the river. Some of the bodies, still wrapped in plastic bags, were caught in their fishing nets.

Over the next few weeks more bodies were found in other locations including Al-Tharthar in Sammara and Wadi Hairan in Al-Ratibah. The bodies have been collected and buried in the general areas of those locations.

A new report has now surfaced on the Arabic website abolkhaseb.net, accompanied by some footage, which provides an in-depth analysis of the discovery of the bodies. The writer of the five page report (in Arabic) goes into great detail details about locations and how the bodies were dumped in rivers and remote desert locations. The author claims to have talked to two American female soldiers and an American communications officer who reluctantly confirmed the finding but said that most of these bodies were mercenaries who were promised high paying job and in some case US citizenship.

Please post you comments and responce to this article

Stop teaching sectarianism and look between the lines.- Samurai X

[EDIT - Trimmed quote. Please post at most the first three paragraphs of any link, and add your own thoughts about your thread before asking others for theirs - Jak]

[edit on 25/8/05 by JAK]

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
This is almost a year old, from November 2004, so I wouldn't call it breaking news.
I've seen the videos myself but I don't know if they really are US contractors.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
It is impossible to call those unbiased, credible sources. I think this is an inflammatory story that has more of the characteristics of an urban legend than it does of fact. I'm not saying it is out of the question, though.

Think about it. A soldier or contractor with no listed next of kin dies in battle in Iraq. The Pentagon is under pressure to keep the body count down. Some unscrupulous individual inspired by Rummie or W or another of our fearless leaders decides he has just the solution. Bloop! go the bodies, into the river.

I hate to think that it could even be possible, but hey, I'm the one who posted the organ harvesting thread, so what can I say?

It is possible, but not probable, just like the organ harvesting.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
It would have been more probable if the story had been about the Pentagon cremating bodies. That’s the best way to dispose of someone you don’t wan to resurface. Dumping the bodies in a river near fisherman is stupid and the Pentagon is smarter than that. If you really wanted to make someone disappear cremating is the way to go.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I'm watching Wolf Blitzer in his Situation Room show right now (3:25 PM EST) and there is a report about bodies found in the river.

Is this the report you're talking about, Guess who?

there's no link on CCN.com yet, but i'll keep watching

[edit on 25-8-2005 by masqua]

further to the CNN report, Newsworld reports there were a number of bound and shot bodies found in a dry riverbed near Bagdad. Obviously this has no connection to the intent of this thread. The report went on to say the victims seemed to be Kurds.(4:51PM EST)

[edit on 25-8-2005 by masqua]

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
i dont think americans would do that to kurds..or even to anyone..i think it was the arab terrorist..

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharipkan
i dont think americans would do that to kurds..or even to anyone..i think it was the arab terrorist..

I doubt it was Americans too...
I imagine it has more to do with the likelyhood of Kurds being able to vote once they get things sorted out in Iraq.

I can see where this thread needs a mod...it mixed up!

Paging JAK...

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
sharp
Of course you do...

West Point
Good point point.
(It really is a good point. Unless the body disposal crew are a bunch of idiots, they would burn the bodies in a commercial oven or a thrown together crematory pit, and dump the hearts and bones in the river.)

Icarus
Interesting theory about the unscrupulous contractors, and I'm inclined to agree with you down the line. It's not probable, but it is possible. Obviously the Sod (what a sod he is too) isn't going to dump the bodies in the river himself, so he's got to hire some folks to do the job. It's entirely possible that the people hired were inept, and didn't know the ins and outs of getting rid of a corpse.

Some of the contractors being used don't speak English, hail from S. and Central American countries or various ports in the ME, and are only connected to the Pentagon by the loosest of strands. They would be the troop of choice for missions with a low survivability quotient, since they mostly won't be missed, and those who are, won't be missed by American families who pay taxes, have access to the internet, and can raise hell regarding the untimely demise of their loved ones.

I would keep an eye on this story if I were the American people..a skeptical eye of course.

top topics

join