It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American women V European women!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
hmm, what about asian woman?
...rrrrhhh

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
LOL... well I'm European so I will agree...hmmm..i think this thread may burn alot of feet...good luck with it ..lol

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Well, i'm Irish so i do agree. Asian women, now that would be something!!! BaastetNoir what part of europe are you from?
:w:

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by speight89
Well, i'm Irish so i do agree. Asian women, now that would be something!!!

Yes! And you know why? Asian woman...vastly superior

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Well, i'm Irish so i do agree. Asian women, now that would be something!!! BaastetNoir what part of europe are you from?

100% Portuguese

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir

100% Portuguese

Kool, thats sweet, far more hotter and peaceful than Ireland, we have riots all the time lol!

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
That's too funny!!! I'm more familiar than I'd like to be with the picture on the right. Houston annually ranks first or second in the battle for fattest city in America.

No more hating on the American babes please.

Peace

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
are you kidding me? European women couldn't go one round in the ring against American women! They'd beat the . . . oh, wait a minute.

never mind.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Kool, thats sweet, far more hotter and peaceful than Ireland, we have riots all the time lol!

Hotter indeed...specially now with all those fires ...

But i have been living in the USA for the last 4 1/2 years.

[edit on 25-8-2005 by BaastetNoir = stupid spelling !!!! ]

[edit on 25-8-2005 by BaastetNoir]

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   
What is the adoration towards asian women anyway?

Is it because they are submissive types, skinny, and concubine like?

I prefer european women over american women... namely french girls...

I think they are very sensual and sexy...the rolling r sound over one's tongue is just priceless.

plus those french kisses don't get any better do they?
I mean, is there an asian kiss? Does it involve slurping like they do with noodles?

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I was hanging out with some germans on vaction in mexico a decade or so ago that would be happy to tell you the difference in Americans and everyone else in the world for the price of a cerveza.

Much of their wisdom turned out to be true. Americans aren't just "drive through" eaters, we're "drive through" everything.

Whereas many Americans will try to see "Europe" in 2 weeks, many europeans will try to see a single city in America or small town in Mexico (for example) in 2 months.

And no they aren't richer. They just know how to live. I personally don't have an effing clue. My cable has been out close to an hour and I'm ready to go on a shooting spree. If I go somewhere and aren't broke in 48 hours, I didn't try hard enough. If I'm still there after a week, I must have missed my plane.

"America is like Disneyland" they said. It's been built in the past 200 years. In a sense, it was the dumbest anaolgy I ever heard since Disneyland is so new compared to America, but that was the point. Relatively speaking, they're right. We were still building forts out of trees and fighting "major battles" we still honor today, while they had Castles and sites of truly epic battles for centuries and centuries and centuries, if not millenia.

But now we know everything. All about life, morals, war, religion. We're the experts. The shining beacon.

But we can't even swing a 2 month vacation to sit in the sun. Bush can. But he's pretty unAmerican anyway.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies

Web Results #1 of about 143,000 for bouncing japanese boobies. (0.31 seconds)

Bouncing Japanese Boobies - TV Commercial - Below Top Secret ...
Discusion about Bouncing Japanese Boobies - TV Commercial in the Above Top Secret
website discussion forum Television. Other topics include freemasons, ...
www.belowtopsecret.com/thread159639/pg1 - 82k - Cached - Similar pages

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies

Is it because they are submissive types, skinny, and concubine like?

You gotta be kidding me...I'm married to one and she organises the hell out of me!...Submissive? Pfff, yeah right.

I think they are very sensual and sexy...

I'll go with you on that one...Oh, wait. You were talking about French women. Oh well...Here's to (as a friend put it) suffering from yellow fever.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Okay so what I can tell. The list goes something like this.
Cultural groups with hottest women.
1) Asia
2) Europe
3) Hispanic
4) Arabian/ Persian
5) Indians
6) Canadians
7) Americans
8) Everyone else

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
A hundred million Russian women who's job it is to be hot, just killed themselves.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Have you never been to america? we have very beutiful women. I mean all around good looking. I have however noticed slight defects with european women, large schnazes, ears bent, etc.

Maybe its because america has a larger more diverse genepool?

When i was in england i noticed alot of girls have an annoying habit of sucking their thumbs, which resulted in bucked teeth when they were older.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 06:34 AM
link   
With bent ears and buck teeth they need big noses to keep from choking.

I call that a keeper. Throw in a pair of bow legs and marriage is on the table.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
With bent ears and buck teeth they need big noses to keep from choking.

Man that was filthy. And graphic. But without being either!

It's a gift.

new topics

top topics

join