It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Old Crazy Pat!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Pat Robertson has called for the death of Venezuela's President Chavez

Read the story here:
www.dallasnews.com...

and
www.azcentral.com...

Remember in the past he said Florida was going to be hit by a comet or astraroid in 1998.

Asked God to kill three of the Supreme Court Justices..

Read it all here..
www.sullivan-county.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   
yea i just saw it on the news tonight and saw the clip of him saying all that stuff. they also covered how he suggested the US nuke some place...dont remeber what it is called. either way, when confronted by the statement he said he didnt really mean it.

ok heres the thing, this really pisses me off. and i dont mean to sound harsh but what the heck is this man doing and who does he think he is? As a christian myself, (although not of the same denomination that he is...i think he belongs to the assembly of God church or something and im missori synod lutheran) anyway, i would just like to say a big thanks alot to him for making it harder for christians that try to follow the philosophy of Christ. This guy claims to be a man of God and yet, he is doing the exact opposit of what he preaches. now i know we all make mistakes, but that doesnt mean he shouldnt be held accountable. You cant fight hate with more hate. that doesnt mean give the guy flowers, it does however mean that you should use your brain and be logical.

Heres my message to pat: "you couldnt win the job of the united states presidency so what makes you think that you can handle the job of playing God?!"

Kind Regards,
DigitalGrl

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Pat has a terminal case of this disease and needs to come off the air and seek treatment. What kills me about many of these televangelist types is that the world takes what they say and applies it to what I believe! So now every Christian is branded with the same heretical teachings and money grabbing attitudes.

Machine

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Exactly machine. im coming from the same place that you are.

Kind Regards,
DigitalGrl

top topics

join