It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar + Dan Burisch

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324

And he was almost killed for spilling the beans on TV.

Oh come on if he's a disinformation agent he's supposed to spill the beans (otherwise it's not disinformation)!

The almost killed part reinforces the disinformation plot ... scares off the UFO freaks who were, at the time really causing quite a to-do at the Area 51 gates.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
My gut just says lazar story cannot be true. Think about if you ratted on the mafia , you would not live to tell your story. Now dont you think the "US government" not to mention the subject he leaked=your death ?. I'd really be suprised to think that a guy thats ment to know what lazars does is just free to leak it. I though Lazar would have to sign documents giving him access to topsecret projects. Meaing if they dont kill him they sue him into a early death ?

[edit on 22-8-2005 by helium3]

[edit on 22-8-2005 by helium3]

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
And what's the point of him being a disinfo agent? To make people think Alien space craft are at Area 51? So what? People still think advanced air craft are being tested there. It really doesn't do anything to serve them. I mean if he was used as a disinfo agent and he came out and stated "Area 51 is nothing more than a place where advanced air plane parts are designed and manufactured" that would have been usefull disinfo.

<< 1   >>

join