It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar + Dan Burisch

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
www.astrosciences.info...

This is a new page made by Ufologist Bill Hamilton. He has written many good books. Information on this page is about Bob Lazar and Dan Burisch, who both worked at Area S-4. I believe that they very well could be telling the truth. I'm not saying I believe them 100% though...

Lazar went on TV to report about Area S-4 and the UFOs he worked on there. He was almost killed for doing so. He was fired in 1989. Now after all these years and after telling all of the world about the U.S. Government's most secret UFO projects he now has his security clearance at Los Alamos National Laboratory back and he works with top military officials from all over the country. He owns United Nuclear in New Mexico. The government has given him a ton of money to do research projects. How odd is that!!!!!!!!!? Most people don't know the full story, so until you do don't judge Lazar OR Burisch. The truth will be made public soon...

[edit on 22-8-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
For more info about Lazar and United Nuclear, go here:

www.unitednuclear.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
What's so scary is that anyone who wants to make a dirty radio active bomb could get everything they need from Lazar's United Nuclear web site because they'll ship anything on their web site to any member of the general public within the United States.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
But I can't help but get confused on the Issue. I have read everything that I can find regarding Bob Lazar and his time at S4. But I also respect and admire Stanton Friedman and his quest to prove Roswell really happen. Stanton stands by the MJ12 documents and yet he debunks Bob Lazar on his website as a fraud. It is really confusing and it is really aggravating how one person swears by this and debunks that, vice-versa. It is to a point that I do not know who to believe anymore. There are things Lazar talks about such as the 'Scout Ships' that make perfect sense to me and there are some things that do not. But same goes for Stanton. I know in my mind that if the US has captured UFO's that they would definitely try reverse engineering, that only makes sense. But why would one man that has spent almost his entire life trying to prove Roswell really happen, so feverishly debunk the one man who says that he actually saw and worked on the captured UFO's? It just doesn't make sense to me. Looks like they would embrace each other for the better good of Ufology and not attack
the other. I mean here is Stanton saying a UFO crashed in Roswell and MJ12 existed. Then there is Bob Lazar saying that he saw and worked on captured UFO's. Bob's testimony legitimizes Stanton's claims after all doesn't it?

[edit on 22-8-2005 by Yorga]

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The MJ-12 docs haven't been proven real or fake. Many docs have some errors here and there.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
The MJ-12 docs haven't been proven real or fake. Many docs have some errors here and there.

Yeah but that is kinda my point, Stanton stands by these docs as authentic but admits that some are questionable, but then really goes after Bob Lazar in a scathing article on his site.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I think Friedman is wrong about Lazar. Bill Hamilton will tell you otherwise. Lazar and Burisch need to both go on CNN or FOX news and be interviewed on prime time TV. That would be good.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Doesn't it make sense that if the government wanted to discredit Bob
Lazar they would try to erase his records and even go so far as create false ones? In Stanton's article he talks about his investigation into Bob Lazars background and the lack of corrosponding evidence as if this is a proof that Bob is lying. I don't get it! Why would someone like Stanton
be so eager to discredit Lazar?

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I have followed the Lazar story and his claims for years and the problem with his claims is that they have way too many holes in them, Lazar claims to be a physicist but always describes what he has purportedly experienced in the simplest of terms, with a lot of bad acting.

Bursich on the other hand is just a lot of bad acting.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Maybe because he was never a big part of the Lazar story or fame. ?

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Divergence
I have followed the Lazar story and his claims for years and the problem with his claims is that they have way too many holes in them, Lazar claims to be a physicist but always describes what he has purportedly experienced in the simplest of terms, with a lot of bad acting.

Bursich on the other hand is just a lot of bad acting.

I do not discount what you are saying but if one wanted to get their message out to as many people as possible, you wouldn't use the same language as a Rocket Scientist, you speak in laymans terms. So even dummies like me understand.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
What's so scary is that anyone who wants to make a dirty radio active bomb could get everything they need from Lazar's United Nuclear web site because they'll ship anything on their web site to any member of the general public within the United States.

The uranium samples he sells are not even close to whats required to make such a bomb.

I could get the same samples myself in my province by just taking a walk.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yorga

I do not discount what you are saying but if one wanted to get their message out to as many people as possible, you wouldn't use the same language as a Rocket Scientist, you speak in laymans terms. So even dummies like me understand.

If one wanted to reach a 'wider' audience for the purposes of advancing one's cause, then this rationalization is a sound one.

Problem is what is the cause.

I beleive in Lazar's case the cause is disinformation at best and personal gain at worst, Bursich just wants to get on TV.

Credibility must be the cornerstone here, not a 'UFO's for Dummies' approach.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
List your evidence that Burisch simply wants TV time. Or are you simply stating opinion?

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
So far, I'm not in the Burisch camp...I just haven't seen enough to convince me the guy is legit...

Lazar is another matter....

But why would one man that has spent almost his entire life trying to prove Roswell really happen, so feverishly debunk the one man who says that he actually saw and worked on the captured UFO's? It just doesn't make sense to me.

Actually it does. Stan goes on the evidence. There is a LOT of damning evidence against Lazar. Whether or not this is due to some background erasure, nobody can prove, but there are indications that this was done.

Lazar's current activities are certainly curious, and supports his story. Lazar is probably one of the biggest burrs in UFOlogy...on one hand, if true, then he is THE insider we've been waiting for. On the other, if false, then he's a major discredit to the field. This is probably why Stan is playing it safe.

Personally, my gut tells me that there are some of Lazar's key points that are true, but that Lazar embellished (as such people often do), and now it's biting him in the ass. He seems to fit the profile of an unwitting disinfo agent, but that's often a cop-out used by UFOlogists, and one I usually don't support. The "plausible deniability" method does seem logical though, with this kind of work. Getting new ideas on something you can't figure out for years, etc.

I also disagree with Stan on the MJ-12 documents, as the majority are bogus (imho and supported by the evidence). However, there IS hard data for a study group for the subject, and for the same timeframe, people, etc. There seems to be clear supporting docs for an Interplanetary Phenomenon Unit (IPU) that then became known as "Majestic", but most of the Majestic docs aren't it. It's more about the people involved, who they were, how some died, what positions they were in politically, etc.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
For anyones information, you can easily set up a drop ship business from anywhere in the states with little out of pocket expense. You set up a front website and get comissions from each sale. "We Specialize in Small Orders" and no wholesale offers. Thats pretty standard fair for drop ship outfit. The reality is you can buy merchandise cheaper directly from their sources. This is not a knock, but for those that think setting something like this up requires allot of backers, that would be mistaken.

Read everything you believe on united nuclear's site.

I like the images that say some of their clients are Sandia National Labs and other Government agencies. The same agencies working for the government that wanted him erased. If said agency make purchases from the same suppliers he drop ships from, technicaly that qualifies that statement.

So he's moving on to hydrogen fuel research Hydrogen auto Kits I guess UFO technology and propulsion is not as environmental friendly and a little passe.
15 minutes of fame can be fleeting. Good luck to him on his new venture.

EDIT: I'll add that his and other stunts like the elaborate hoax of Alien Autopsy drove me clear out of believeing a majority of what the UFO communities offer up as definitive evidence.

[edit on 22-8-2005 by nullster]

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
An email response from Bill Hamilton I just received:

"I do not really care what people say about Dan
as they do not know the case.

He is still debriefing and out of contact with
everyone including me until I am notified.

He doesn't have to go on any TV broadcast
if he does not wish to.

However, I will say this when certain actions
are taken, hopefully soon, and the news gets
out, there will be people eating their words.

Enough said."

Bill

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Dan Burisch:
All five of the in-depth Interviews by Hamilton and other hi profile people (at the same time) can be found on Linda Moulton Howe's "Earthfiles"
It's not free, but anyone aware of Howe's work in Ufology knows she's on the ball.

The Interviews are in depth with no holds barred questions to Mr Burisch, and received unihibited no holds barred answers.
I felt the interviews were so amazing and detailed I think I read them three times over four days.

When he's done you'll understand Mr Burischs' unreal dutys including "J-Rod", S4 levels and something about Lazar.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Lazar's current activities are certainly curious, and supports his story. Lazar is probably one of the biggest burrs in UFOlogy...on one hand, if true, then he is THE insider we've been waiting for. On the other, if false, then he's a major discredit to the field. This is probably why Stan is playing it safe.

Personally, my gut tells me that there are some of Lazar's key points that are true, but that Lazar embellished (as such people often do), and now it's biting him in the ass. He seems to fit the profile of an unwitting disinfo agent, but that's often a cop-out used by UFOlogists, and one I usually don't support. The "plausible deniability" method does seem logical though, with this kind of work. Getting new ideas on something you can't figure out for years, etc.

I don't think that's a cop-out at all. Come on do you REALLY think we have some little green guys in some secret base and no one has spilled the beans in over 40 years?! That's just not human nature! He's a disinformation agent.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Do you know how many people like Lazar exist who have had access to this? NOT MANY. And he was almost killed for spilling the beans on TV. Others have come forward. It isn't just Lazar in 40 years. Why all don't come forward I would guess it has something to do with "fear"

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join