It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where exactly are these camps and railcars? Prove It!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I dismissed the boxcar/death camp ideas a long time ago.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I think it is pretty clear that FEMA does have detention centers, IT's a very well known part of COG.

2004 NYC RNC -- Peaceful protesters were rounded up and detained with-out access to a lawyer into an ad-hoc FEMA detention center at a condemned building that was teeming with asbestos.

Google Video Link

Indiana Grove -- Video of one of those camps that doesnt "exist"

More proof of camps that 'don't exist' Guess who's building 'em? HALLIBURTON!

Google Video Link

[edit on 9/4/2007 by sp00n1]

[edit on 9/4/2007 by sp00n1]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
What a bunch of bunk. Where are the addresses, "sp00n1, Government Psychic
Sp00n Bender," of these supposed FEMA concentration camps? There are none.

We have prisons, of course, but it is absurd to claim that prisons are really FEMA concentration camps being held in reserve against the day when the evil government decides to round everyone up. Where would they put the prisoners who are in there now, on that day?

Dave

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyberSEAL
I dismissed the boxcar/death camp ideas a long time ago.

Not a 'conspiracy' anymore.

Lewis Seiler,Dan Hamburg

Monday, February 4, 2008

The San Francisco Chronicle

Beginning in 1999, the government has entered into a series of single-bid contracts with Halliburton subsidiary Kellogg, Brown and Root (KBR) to build detention camps at undisclosed locations within the United States. The government has also contracted with several companies to build thousands of railcars, some reportedly equipped with shackles, ostensibly to transport detainees.

San Francisco Chronicle Article

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Well done, Bridas. This argument has been going on for years now and no one has come up with anything tangible that would prove or disprove the argument. Good find!

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave
This argument has been going on for years now and no one has come up with anything tangible that would prove or disprove the argument.

Unfortunately, this is looking all too real. It`s reminiscent of pre-1939 Germany or the USA post Pearl Harbour.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
This debate has been going on for years and now its being reported in a reputable/mainstream newspaper, they must have proof.

S.F. Chronicle Exposes 'Elite Control scheme

Now it's time for every newspaper to print this on the front page.

[edit on 21-2-2008 by ATruGod]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bridas

I found this part of the San Francisco Chronicle article quite telling:

A clue as to where Harman's commission might be aiming is the Animal Enterprise Terrorism Act, a law that labels those who "engage in sit-ins, civil disobedience, trespass, or any other crime in the name of animal rights" as terrorists. Other groups in the crosshairs could be anti-abortion protesters, anti-tax agitators, immigration activists, environmentalists, peace demonstrators, Second Amendment rights supporters ... the list goes on and on. According to author Naomi Wolf, the National Counterterrorism Center holds the names of roughly 775,000 "terror suspects" with the number increasing by 20,000 per month.

What could the government be contemplating that leads it to make contingency plans to detain without recourse millions of its own citizens?

The Constitution does not allow the executive to have unchecked power under any circumstances. The people must not allow the president to use the war on terrorism to rule by fear instead of by law.

These camps are being constructed across Canada and I expect there are some down Mexico way too.

This evil must be stopped. I fear we are approaching a point where open revolts and widespread revolution will be the answer to deal with the Bush Dictatorship created under executive order 51 and the COG documents -- neither of which the U.S. Congress have seen.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by andysceptic

i visited the location in LITTLE ROCK/PEARBLOSSOM, so if you're looking for something in palmdale and you're not finding squat, that may be why. maps.google.com...

nothing suspect about this place. wwwdms.water.ca.gov...

research before you post, people.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Off_The_Street

Try looking in to the Denver Airport. It looks like a swastika from satellite. Underground NAZI style gas chambers beneath, said to have been dug for gold and silver, I ask, then why the sprinkler and mister heads? Chemtrail spray

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ncdave4lifeWe have prisons, of course, but it is absurd to claim that prisons are really FEMA concentration camps being held in reserve against the day when the evil government decides to round everyone up. Where would they put the prisoners who are in there now, on that day?

A number of years ago my bro-in-law was a...um..."guest"...of your federal government for a time. It was well known within the system that in case of civil insurrection (this was pre-911) the prison population was subject to summary execution to make room for the political (civilian) detainees. I have seen this confirmed in the ensuing years, but I couldn't quote the source.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

I have been to the T. Don Hutto facility, and I can personally say that I was very suprised at how very nice it was on the INSIDE. Yes, I went into the facility beyond the front counter. Yeppers, and I applied for a job. I, for one, believe that the only way to know what is going on is to get into the think of it all.

So let me say this. I think this site COULD be turned into a camp, but the likely hood is slim. It would be very easy for a mass of unruley inmates to overturn the wall.

T. Don Hutto, debunk. Yes, it is in a #ty part of the town, but in my opinion, the whole town is pretty #ty. Trust me, I have been many places and seen many of things. This does not look very devious.

C.L.S.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by proveit101

First off, I think FEMA is a dangerous arm of our government and needs major overhauling, but with that said:

The resivoir at Brand Park can be spotted using Google Maps or Google Earth. You can walk right up to it via the "fire road" or on the groomed and maintained trails. Its right in the middle of a public park. It's just a freakin resevoir...no bad guys with guns, no no trespassing signs, no video surveilence, no conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by andysceptic

First off, I think FEMA is a dangerous arm of our government and needs major overhauling, but with that said:

The resivoir at Brand Park in Glendale California can be spotted using Google Maps or Google Earth. You can walk right up to it via the "fire road" or on the groomed and maintained trails. Its right in the middle of a public park. It's just a freakin resevoir...no bad guys with guns, no no-trespassing signs, no video surveilence, no concentration camp, no conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by proveit101

Hey all, You may want to check out the camp off Dodds road just East of Bend OR. Off HWY 20 I here it goes down under ground like 4 or 5 floors. I see Black Hawks flying in and out all the time. It's labeled some Youth camp. Check it out......

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I live near Florence and my brother works at that prison .

There is no camp there. It is a new prison that they have used to house very dangerous criminals. Most have come in from California.

On the down side crime had really increased in the area, as their gangs move into the area to take orders.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Japanes detention camp is...
Get on the 10 leaving Casa Grande towards Phoenix get off on the Casa Blanca exit. Turn right go over the overpass heading west. The paved rd. becomes unkept and will soon dead end about 5 to 6 miles stopping at the canals. Take a right drive along the canal about 3 or 4 mi until you see on the left a way to drive up a low grade incline across the canal. Think of a horseshoe shape kind of like this...

A.start here > X --U-- C.end up here > X

(B.go around)

After the diagram ends at C make quick right you will see a wire fence where the fence has fallen you can drive over it. YOUR HERE now be careful you are on the reservation could be breaking the law fines may follow. Having a friend with a native card will help if you get caught in there. There are arranged piles of trash glass,wood and metal. The military got chased off after it became protected indian res. I hope these directions help anyone find it. It is a maze very complicated to find if I were driving I could show u how to get there LOL If anyone needs a map I could make one and send it to your email.

Good Luck!

Originally posted by proveit101
I’m tired of the same vague list of concentration camps being copied onto every website. How about giving me some exact locations of these railcars and camps in the Pacific NW. Some websites say there are 200 to 800 camps. The locations are so vague as to not even make them even real. I give an example, there’s a purple house in southern Texas with Gnomes. Give directions people, like 3 miles south of intersection X Street and Y Street in town Z, State Unknown.

By the way, Federal and State prisons don’t count, nor do landfills. One post I saw said there was one camp being guarded by men with M16’s and it had a sign calling it a Golf course.

Why would someone make these crazy accusations without giving an exact location of the camp?

That’s right it’s a conspiracy theory.

Prove It!

[edit on 21-8-2005 by proveit101]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

I can't tell you where in Wash. or Ore. but can in Idaho....

Here's some info. on one of the alleged "camp" areas:

"Clearwater National Forest - Near Lolo Pass - Just miles from the Montana state line near Moose Creek, this unmanned facility is reported to have a nearby airfield. Wilderness areas - Possible location. No data."

-www.abovetopsecret.com...

Does in fact have an airfield for nature visits, fishing, tourists...by plane...:

Cradled between the pristine waters of the Selway River and Moose Creek is the historic Moose Creek Ranger Station and Airfield. The nearest road is 25 miles downstream at Selway Falls.

"The Selway Bitterroot Wilderness is one of the areas established by the Wilderness Act of 1964. No motorized machinery is allowed inside its boundaries. The one exception is aircraft operating on previously existent airfields. "
-PilotGetaways.com

YouTube video of the airstrip:www.youtube.com...

It's an FAA(air force auxiliary) registered airport

1U1 Moose Creek /usfs/ Airport Moose Creek Ranger Station

-creports.capnhq.gov... rt=code

MOOSE CREEK /USFS/
General Info
Country United States
State IDAHO FAA ID
1U1 Latitude
46-07-14.703N Longitude
114-55-38.400W
Elevation 2454 feet
Near City MOOSE CREEK RANGER STATION
-World Aero Data

Google Map

Surrounded by a National Forest(Clearwater)..Has railroad also running through the area(seen while there), and as the site above says 25 miles away about a road, and I've been on another road around that same area, but questionable if close to the "camp"...

Further proof would be some investigating: actual camp/building unconfirmed but assumed?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join