It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

What would you say if...

page: 32
0
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
What would you say if you discovered a comet that was going to collide with the earth in 4 months?


Ya'll wanna grab a beer?


What would you say if purple rounded up red, orange, yellow, green, and blue, and shot them dead?




posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer
What would you say if purple rounded up red, orange, yellow, green, and blue, and shot them dead?


That's an awfully...boring rainbow

What would you say if Orange rose from the grave?



posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
You dumb****! You supposed to shoot 'em in the head so they WON'T come back to life!!!

What would you say if I were the President of the United States???



posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimmefootball400
What would you say if I were the President of the United States???


OMG The president just got censu(o)red!


What would you say if I was a moderator and asked you not to circumvent the censors?



posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer
What would you say if I was a moderator and asked you not to circumvent the censors?


Shut the Up

What would you say if I forged... what?



[edit on 4-10-2005 by parrhesia]



posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
What would you say if I forged... what?


[edit on 4-10-2005 by parrhesia]


Friends in high places.



What would you say if I didn't answer your next question?



posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer
What would you say if I didn't answer your next question?


What would you say if I thought you did?



posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
aliens!!!!!

What woudl you say if the aliens ate oyur monkey and hten invaded your brain and tried to conquer the world?



posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
What woudl you say if the aliens ate oyur monkey and hten invaded your brain and tried to conquer the world?


Start making some sense or take a 15 minute break!

What would you say if Amory re-edited my post, then I edited it moments later?



posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Amory must be the secret alien that lvies i nthe ATS headquarters coffee room....

What woudl you say if the alien amory made your coffee?



posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
What woudl you say if the alien amory made your coffee?


Folgers? Doesn't your advanced alien technology have anything better than Folgers?

What would you say if I claimed I was a bot?



posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   
you're not a bot I am silly

What would you say if you found out I was trully the chatbot?



posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
What would you say if you found out I was trully the chatbot?


No: Story


What would you say if ATSNN was your daddy?



posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer
What would you say if ATSNN was your daddy?


Uh...Mom? You have some explaining to do...

What would you say if beer tasted like chicken?



posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Who wants vodka?


What would you say if life wasn't peachy, but rather key-lime-y?



posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I want some of the pie then!

What would you say if I got a piece of key-lime pie?



posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimmefootball400
What would you say if I got a piece of key-lime pie?


You just stole a slice of my life!

What would you say if I were able to turn lead to uranium with mind bullets?



posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

Originally posted by gimmefootball400
What would you say if I got a piece of key-lime pie?


You just stole a slice of my life!

What would you say if I were able to turn lead to uranium with mind bullets?


I would say that's telekinesis jake.

What would you say if I hailed nerdling for 3 days and nights?



posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kalapadea
What would you say if I hailed nerdling for 3 days and nights?


Sounds like he doesn't want to talk with you if you've been hailing him for the past 3 days and nights and he hasn't opened a communications channel.

What would you say if I made a pathetic Star Trek joke?



posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Then I would have to go Captain Kirk on your rear end.

What would you say if I were a famous sports celebrity???




top topics



 
0
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

log in

join