It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe the Gaza Pullout has anything to do with..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
Aim

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Do you believe the Gaza Pullout has anything to do with weakening NWO control over Palestine/Middle East through Israel? I believe Israel is dominately owned by the Rockefellers or some other banking family.. could it be that it could not stand on it's own two feet against Palestine and was forced to move back even as a part of the NWO?

I truthfully do not know much about the subject, I am interested in hearing what you people would have to say though.

[edit on 19-8-2005 by Aim]

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I was thinking that the same thing. After all that figthing they just leave ?. Seems to me like they have the bigger picture in mind and who know what that is ?

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I think that Israel may be shooting itself in the foot by doing this pullout thing. Even though it appears to be a goodwill gesture on the Israel side, the Palestinians are going to say they want more, more, and more. This is just the begining of the expected fall of the state of Israel. Doe's anyone really think that Hamas is going to slow down their aggression? I say no and would bet that it will only intesify in the days and months ahead.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aim

I believe Israel is dominately owned by the Rockefellers

Really?

Rockefellers are Baptist...

Aim

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I believe it is the Rockefellers, but I'm not sure. I read somewhere that Israel was owned by one of those bankers.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Riwka

Originally posted by Aim

I believe Israel is dominately owned by the Rockefellers

Really?

Rockefellers are Baptist...

Well Jews and Some Christians have an unspoken and uneasy alliance. The Jews believe that when the Temple of Solomon is rebuilt the Mesiah will come. The Christians believe the same thing, but the Mesiah will be the second coming of Christ. So you can see they both have a mutual interest. It wouldn't suprise me at all if the Rockefellers had a lot of money invested in Israel for that reason. But that's just speculation.

I personally think that the Gaza pullout is for defensive reasons. The Jewish leaders keep quoting relegious text saying "Jew against Jew." They have to have a religous motive. I bet they are getting ready to make a land grab for the Mosque that sits on top of the ruins of Solomon's temple. They would most certainly start a war by doing this. I think they pulled out of Gaza because they knew they would'nt be able to hold it anyway.

In my mind, the big question is do you think the US would back up Israel if such a war started?

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Please excuse my spelling , any way .. I believe that the pull out is saying look over here as they , build up by the temple mount. Keep a close eye on these areas .. many blessings

[edit on 8/19/2005 by zman]

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Perhaps the pull-back is simply an attempt to halt a seemingly never-ending cycle of violence and hatred. Perhaps there is no ulterior motive other than to have one more crack at living together peacefully. And no, I am certain that Hamas will not be satisfied with this move, but you know what happens if the Israelis don't try something - nothing. The violence goes on and on.

Forgive me, but I hear about the NWO's plans to institute a one-world government / start a great war / institute martial law very often and it keeps not happening. People have told me "Look around you, it's obvious what's happening", but I'm sorry, it's really not. And if it were, a majority of people would be convinced. Then people say "Well, of course it's not obvious, they don't want it to be obvious and have people rise up against them". But, and I say this with complete respect for the beliefs of everybody here, what if it isn't obvious because there is no conspiracy? What if Israel is simply a country like any other, not owned by any banking family or NWO associates, that is simply trying to work out a peace accord?

It just seems to me that we are always discussing what the NWO's plans may be, but nothing ever happens. Perhaps we are inventing this - seeing things that are not truly there. Unless somebody here has indisputable proof that the NWO exists, we must at least admit the possibility that it doesn't exist. If this is the case, aren't we all just wasting our time?

Thanks for reading through the rant.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
The NWO is not involved because there is no NWO.

ok, that said, I wouldn't be surprised if Sharon decided to pull out of gaza and give the land up so that, when the palestinians blow up another bus he can say "where's the reciprocal good faith?"

I don't believe the palestinians will ever be placated. give em Jerusalem, they'll want more. I didn't think the gaza pull out was a good thing overall but, if this act on Israel's part gives the world a more obvious view of the palestinian way of reciprocating, well, perhaps it wasn't so bad after all.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Maybe it will become something like Germany before world war 2?

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Could it be strategic withdrawl. in not wanting it's own citizens toibe killed in what will become an escalating conflict? Give it back and let the JIhad move into postion in gaza and show the israelis where they are. There would be no worry about collateral damage at that point for the Jewish settlers.

THere is something larger here at play. I watched it on TV, and it was harrowing to see IDF who live in Gaza, having to evict their own neighbors. I tried to explain it to my wife, it would be like if we had cdalled Russias bluff in the 60's and then taken Cuba. Now there would be 3 generations of people and for some reason, the government decides you need to move, and then the National guard would come and take them out? Can you imagine this. I truly empathize with the Israelis right now.

[edit on 19-8-2005 by esdad71]

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
The NWO is not involved because there is no NWO.

Thanks for the circular logic, spoken like a true man of much knowledge.

It is clear by words and actions thatthe Arabs will not let Israel be, so would any sane man think that the forfeiture of Gaza will appease the violent? Of course not. What would you want to bet that Sharon is doing this to offer a huge olive branch, and when the violence continues, strikes back hard out of righteous indignation?

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Thomas Crowne, I like the signature quote...

1. September 11th tested our patriotism
2. Morality, look around you?
3. Christianity vs. Islam

Seems that quote is bieng followed right now and it is possible.....Hamas strikes Israel...ISrael strikes back HARD...Iran and Syria puff their chests.....Saudi backs out....Venezuela stops oil to US....China takes Tiawan...Russia supplies oil and weapons...What will the US do???

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
the rothschilds are the bankers you are looking for.

WARNING. most rothschilds info is very racist and bias. Read with your eyes open

www.tribwatch.com...

Aim

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Thank you syrinx. And thanks everyone for educating me on the subject, I appreciate it.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Hamas strikes Israel...ISrael strikes back HARD...Iran and Syria puff their chests.....Saudi backs out....Venezuela stops oil to US....China takes Tiawan...Russia supplies oil and weapons...What will the US do???

That about sums it up.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Maybe WW3 is REALLY coming. Maybe Israel's getting ready to use WMD???

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I had a question burning for days. The pull-out seemed very un-Sharon-like (especially since he refused to do anything like this runnign for office) and I just could not figure it out. Not only does it not match his track record, but there was no clear reason/motivation given as to what was going on until you said...

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
What would you want to bet that Sharon is doing this to offer a huge olive branch, and when the violence continues, strikes back hard out of righteous indignation?

Bam! That's got to be it. If Sharon gives one more millimeter, I will be shocked and enthralled. If he does as you suggest, then it all makes perfect sense. Thanks for fixing my head on this issue.

[edit on 19-8-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aim
I believe it is the Rockefellers, but I'm not sure. I read somewhere that Israel was owned by one of those bankers.

Israel is a soverign nation, its not owned by any banker or collection of banks.

ell Jews and Some Christians have an unspoken and uneasy alliance.

What are you talking about? Jews and Christians are people, they don't have 'alliances' between them, most people don't give a second thought to this sort of thing.

[ bet they are getting ready to make a land grab for the Mosque that sits on top of the ruins of Solomon's temple

Thats idle and baseless speculation. They've pulled out of gaza because its an occupied territory and there is a chance that be giving the palestinians their land back they can pull the rug out from under the terrorists over there, especially with Abbas being the palestinian leader. Why would they go thru all this and then 'take' that Al Aqsa mosque, which they already control anyway (its part of israel, not palestine).

TC
It is clear by words and actions thatthe Arabs will not let Israel be, so would any sane man think that the forfeiture of Gaza will appease the violent?

Sure, because the 'arabs' aren't all interested in continuing terrorism against israel. heck, teh Arabs and israelis used to get along fairly well back in the old days, the current struggle is because of the way in which the Israeli state came about, in an unnatural way. With someone like abbas who's saying he wants peace and who is doing some good faith efforts to have it, the israelis can risk removing the settlers. It'd be well worth it. They can allways re-occupy it if things get stepped up, they crushed the pan-arab league twicebefore, they can certianly brush away some palestinian militias.

Maybe WW3 is REALLY coming. Maybe Israel's getting ready to use WMD???

Why would they leave gaza???? If they were going to hit Palestinian targerts, they certainly don't nuke radioactive nukes going off so close to home, they can easily wipe out huge numbers of them with very large conventional bombs, or by shutting off supplies to them, or by rounding them up into camps and executing them all. If israel is 'planning' some big attack, the sure as heck wouldn't go thru this phase.

saint4god
but there was no clear reason/motivation given

Look at what is differnt between now and a few years ago. Arafat is gone and the intafada is over. The israeli administration has decided that they can remove the settlers from gaza in exchenge for peace. And these settlers are chasidics mostly anyway who won't even fight in the yehudi army! Its not like they are empyting out some hugely populated portion of Israel. Personally I think it would be tempting to simply withdraw the army and give the palestinians authority there, that way the islamic extremists can spend the rest of their time atttacking the yehudi extremists and vice versa, and israel can get on with its life.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
What would you want to bet that Sharon is doing this to offer a huge olive branch, and when the violence continues, strikes back hard out of righteous indignation?

TC, I think you hit the nail on the head on this one. I seriouly doubt that the terrorism will stop just because they got a little piece of land.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join