It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe the Gaza Pullout has anything to do with..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Look at what is differnt between now and a few years ago. Arafat is gone and the intafada is over. The israeli administration has decided that they can remove the settlers from gaza in exchenge for peace.

Oh yeah, that's a good point.

And these settlers are chasidics mostly anyway who won't even fight in the yehudi army! Its not like they are empyting out some hugely populated portion of Israel. Personally I think it would be tempting to simply withdraw the army and give the palestinians authority there, that way the islamic extremists can spend the rest of their time atttacking the yehudi extremists and vice versa, and israel can get on with its life.

*blink*....*blink blink* That doesn't sound like a peace plan at all.

Aim

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Nygden, alot of the funding for Israel came from the Rothschilds, that's all I meant.

[edit on 19-8-2005 by Aim]

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I had today a very good conversation with a friend that happened to be Palestinian and a professor on one of our local college and the University also.

After the exchange of pleasantries I decided to ask him about the pull of Gaza by the Israelis.

He said that its not going to make any differences, that you can not erase 60 years of war, and thousands of death.

He also is very saddened by the fact that since the US invasion in Iraq, thing has become increasingly dangerous for his people in the area, meaning his family members still in Palestine and Israel.

He is not only a Palestinian but he claim that his ancestors are not Arabs.

Funny he doesn't look Palestinian but more of a Jew with blue eyes, he laughed when I said that.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 04:18 AM
link   
the al asqa mosque isnt the temple. the gaza pullout does pull the rug out from under them, but they will attack anyway. who cares if they used to get along before the end of WWII, they certainly dont get along now.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   

[ I bet they are getting ready to make a land grab for the Mosque that sits on top of the ruins of Solomon's temple

Thats idle and baseless speculation.

You are absolutely right ... That IS speculation. But its what I think is going to happen based on the Gaza pullout.

Why would they go thru all this and then 'take' that Al Aqsa mosque, which they already control anyway (its part of israel, not palestine).

Are you saying the Jews don't want to rebuild Solomon's Temple? Maybe I did use the wrong word there (take), but lets say they destroy the Mosque to make way for the new Temple. What do you think would happen? Do you think the Muslim's in the region would just sit around and do nothing? What would you do if your hated enemy destroyed one of your holiest sites? You would go kick their arse wouldn't you. It only makes sense to fortify your position if you knew you were going to have a fight. I just find it hard to believe that Sharon thinks apeasement is going to solve anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join