It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA=Christ in Antichrist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Just wondered about alternative interpretations of CIA?

As we all know the official name is Central Intelligen Agency. But over the years they have proved over and over again, that they lack intelligence...

CIA= Christ | Antichrist? Just a thougt? Ultimate control of the 'divide and conquer'-idea.

In Mike Rueppert's documentary, "Truth and lies of 911", he talks about how the CIA translates the words on the dollarbill 'In GOD we trust' to GOD=Gold Oil, Drugs. Which is not apparently not far from the truth?

Another thing, if you look at the CNN logo, you can make it "CIAN" N stands for... ?
www.pmw.org.il...

CNN is today one of the worlds most 'reliable' newschannel, so how powerful would it be to control CNN?

Maybe its just me, but i have bad feeling about CNN, among others, is being utterly controlled by the CIA.

What do you think?

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ingolf
he talks about how the CIA translates the words on the dollarbill 'In GOD we trust' to GOD=Gold Oil, Drugs.

What in the world are you talking about????

I think that that acronym is something that others have thought up, not something that the CIA officially 'translates' it as.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
He thinks the CNN logo looks like it says CIA. Isn't that cute. What would the be the point of CIA making a clandestine news corporation, only to give subtle hints to it's actual origins. If you have any evidence besides the CNN logo's quasi similarities than maybe you'd have a real reason to post. BTW, I've seen the Michael Rupert video and found it extremely informative, but it's mainly for the arguement that people in the CIA were aiding the trafficking of Cocaine from Latin and South America, and the governments cover up of former CIA Agent Michael Rupert's allegations.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
fun game. let me try :

FBI = Full of B******T Indeed!!!
CIA = Central Illuminati Agency.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The sad thing about people that work for the CIA, is that anything they pull off succesfully, they get no credit, and when they get caught/screw up, they get ALL the bad credit. If its a joint operaion between, lets say, navy seals, and the seals screw up, the CIA is blamed. If the seals pull off the mission, then no one hears about it.

We give the CIA/NSA such a bad rap, but we do not hear of the successes they have every day.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by wiggy
The sad thing about people that work for the CIA, is that anything they pull off succesfully, they get no credit, and when they get caught/screw up, they get ALL the bad credit. If its a joint operaion between, lets say, navy seals, and the seals screw up, the CIA is blamed. If the seals pull off the mission, then no one hears about it.

We give the CIA/NSA such a bad rap, but we do not hear of the successes they have every day.

Excuse me, but there is NO good side to the CIA. Along with the FBI, IRS, etc. Do you have that much faith in our system/government? Give the CIA credit? For what? Their corruption? I don't care what they do that seems worth giving "credit". Maybe you've forgotten their incredible intelligence failure when it came to 9/11.

CIA - I for intelligence? Riiiight.

Maybe we should give them credit for this too?:

SATANISM & THE CIA: International Trafficking in Children

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia

Maybe we should give them credit for this too?:

SATANISM & THE CIA: International Trafficking in Children

WOW i watched that video and the events he is describing are horrible. And i also wanna tell you CONGRATULATION for putting up info with a reference thats actually verifiable and, most importantly, CREDIBLE!!!.

I cant believe Satanism leads to this. I've read anton lavey books and his satanic church principles are far from this.

www.churchofsatan.com... (i find their reversed pentagram logo very nice)

The nine satanic statements

1. Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence!

2. Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams!

3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!

4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!

5. Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek!

6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires!

7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual development,” has become the most vicious animal of all!

8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!

9. Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years!

The 11 rules of earth

1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.

2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.

3. When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.

4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.

5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.

6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.

7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.

8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.

9. DO NOT HARM LITTLE CHILDREN

10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.

11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

These satanic principles DO make a lot of sense

Sex with children?? this picture represents the satanic ideal for sex.
www.churchofsatan.com... (slighty nsfw)

A:.L:.G:.D:.G:.A:.D:.M

Moonchild:.

[edit on 18-8-2005 by moonchild]

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia
[SATANISM & THE CIA: International Trafficking in Children

I have seen this video. It is very compelling. Ted Gunderson, former FBI. People like Gunderson, Bill Colby and Michael Rupert are all ex-members of government agencies. So I wouldn't say there is no good side to CIA, FBI, etc. I hope Tinkleflower will take the time to review this. I would like his opinion, for he is an SRA skeptic.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonchild
I cant believe Satanism leads to this. I've read anton lavey books and his satanic church principles are far from this.

It should be noted that the demon incantation probablly has nothing to do with the Church of Satan. THough Aleister Crowley is noted. These demon symbols come from a book called Lemegeton, or something similar.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
It was always my understanding that LeVey was a devout atheist, and created the COS in spite of Christianity.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Thats my perception. Satanism seems to be symbolic. They have mock ceremonies, but nothing seems the least bit spiritual.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I think the COS is straying from LeVeys ideas, and heading towards Crowleys occultic belives. Not saying that they belived what crowley belived, just what he belived when he was interested in satanism. At any given time Crowley was many things. He was consecrated a bishop in the RCC by Archbishop Joseph Rene Villatte.

[edit on 19-8-2005 by wiggy]

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   

CIA= Christ | Antichrist? Just a thougt? Ultimate control of the 'divide and conquer'-idea.

Given the dictionary on word lists(under 'AGID' on that webpage), there are at least 1,317 english words that start with C, 278 words that start with I, and 1,175 words that start with A.

Therfore you have at least 1,317*278*1,175 combinations of things that CIA could be an acronym for. Good luck going through the 430,198,050 combinations from that one list which is not even complete.

Anyway, that it can spell 'Christ in AntiChrist' is probably just a coincidence given that you can make some 430 million word combinations out of it.

[edit on 19-8-2005 by kilendrial]

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Lol.. good point about the possible combinations. And as i mentioned, it was just a thought.. probably nothing to it, but then again... the "I" simply cannot stand for intelligence...

top topics

join