It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The House of Rothschild

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
This is a really old movie staring George Arliss and Boris Karloff,
Not really a documentary but an interesting piece starting in Jewish slums of Frankfort Prussia in 1780,
it shows how the Rothschild were persecuted because of the Jewish heritage while still attaining wealth and power through out Europe
during the rise and fall of Napoleon.

down load from here thepiratebay.org...
Hour and 27 minutes.
Torrent, 564,542KB, avi.

The House of Rothschild

The story of the rise of the Rothschild financial empire founded by Mayer Rothschild and continued by his five sons.

From humble beginnings the business grows and helps to finance the war against Napoleon, but it's not always easy, especially because of the predjudices against the family.

To download this torrent you need a BitTorrent program there are many out there this does one program / movie at a time no bells or whistle

Google BitTorrent web pages

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
That's the film referenced in the Nazi propaganda film The Eternal Jew.
I would like to see the HOuse of Rothschild but my ISP doesn't seem to like torrent files.
They used to download fine years ago but not any more.

Is there a link to a non torrent version?

Here's the German film:
eternaljewhq.wmv
(112MB)
**Warning: Very racist propaganda film**

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase
That's the film referenced in the Nazi propaganda film The Eternal Jew.
I would like to see the HOuse of Rothschild but my ISP doesn't seem to like torrent files.
They used to download fine years ago but not any more.

Is there a link to a non torrent version?

Very racist propaganda film**

I have not come across one but I would up load it if someone had the hosting space.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
You can upload it using www.yousendit.com... but I don't know how good your upload speed is.
That could take a really long time for such a large file.

If you know how to use Windows Movie Maker, you can import the movie into that program and then click the option to save to your computer.
There will be an option to specify how many megabytes the film should be.
If you choose 50MB, there are lots of free sites you could upload it to.

One site I use a lot is rapidshare.de... which will host a 50MB or less file for 30days or more.
qfile.de... is another site that will keep up to a 50MB file for at least 30 days.
www.megaupload.com... will host files up to 500MB for 30 days or more but it can be a lot slower than the other two.

I am downloading the torrent now but it's going painfully slow, 6MB in the last couple of hours.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
the jooooos !

I have to say I was very interested in the rothschild story until I began to notice you can't read anything about them that does not continually reference or stress the JEWISH family, the JEWISH roots, the JEWISH connection.......

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
well this movie does do that, here is the down load I compressed it to 250.8mb from 564,542kb

external image

Down load The House of Rothschild

Sorry the display size is only 160 x 120 pixels, this was my first attempt.

[edit on 18/8/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   

You have voted Sauron for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

Thanks for taking the time to shrink the file and upload it.

I'm downloading it now.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Thanks for taking the time to shrink the file and upload it.

I'm downloading it now.

your very welcome Ace and thank you for the vote cheers

sorry it is so small to see

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
well this movie does do that, here is the down load I compressed it to 250.8mb from 564,542kb

external image

Down load The House of Rothschild

Sorry the display size is only 160 x 120 pixels, this was my first attempt.

This link doesn't work. Please upload it on depositfiles.com .

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by nikolaus1
This link doesn't work. Please upload it on depositfiles.com .

Here you go:
The_House_of_Rothschild_0001.w.html

I just uploaded it for you.
Enjoy.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I believe the Rothschilds are the most evil family in our times. They have controlled and/or manipulated SOOO much more than folks know. They own Isreal and the US currency - AKA, the federal reserve. In fact they contol much of the worlds money. They can make a depression happen almost anywhere.

Read about them here. Even if that is all not true, half is scary enough.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
syrinx, Why is that an issue?....They are Jews. Fact!.....If they were Arabs, we would expect them to be described as such...........????????

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The Rothschilds (even if half their crimes against humanity are true) will be consigned by history to just another bit role, in the same way as other families, groups and individuals who at one time held the fate of the masses in their hands.

The Rothschilds -- despite their alleged enormous wealth and power -- still bleed, still fart, still suffer indigestion, still quake in their boots at night, still find themselves covered with wrinkles, warts and age-spots, still misspell words, still make idiots of themselves ..... and still die, suddenly afraid of what comes next.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Hey, can you reseed the torrent? There are 3 peers with 0 seeds, only 87% of the whole file is up.

My connection is fine with torrents, but slow with download sites. Thanks.

[edit on 27-4-2006 by Beachcoma]

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I handle the vid conferences for my company and I have seen a Rothschild conspiring with my CEO. What a scary sight it was. The Rothschild had two legs, which it stood upon awkwardly, two arms which it used to put it's spectacles to it's face. This Rothschild spoke with a tone of voice that would make a chipmunk run if he yelled at it. Oh what an average beast this Rothschild was.

Seriously, he wasn't a reptile, but I'd bet my cameras couldn't pick it up if it was. They are just people. Evil, underhanded, dispicable people.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I think the Rothschilds are one of the nastiest and evil families that have existed
during the past 100 years. Trouble is they are just as influencial today as they
have ever been, the branches of the family have grown and spread throughout the World.

They are a major player in the so called NWO and their influence goes right to the top of Governments.

Its scarey !

JM

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
• How was Hitler connected to the Rothschilds?
His father was the illegitimate son of Maria Anna Schicklgruber who was employed as a servant in the home of Baron Rothschild

Source: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

top topics

join