It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor and Cindy Sheehan is there any connection?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
No, I just don't like seeing stuff like

I think Nygdan is a Republican

What does that have to do with anything? I understand how the whole "theory" is that there's some sort of political divide in the US. Sheehan is not going to be that divide. She's already gone home and gave up. Someone else will be the headline tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Personally I am appalled by the many critics of Mrs. Sheehan in this thread.

What has this woman done to you?

You suggest that she is being "used" by the left...let me guess you heard that on Fox News?

She lost her son in a war that she doesn't believe in. A war that BTW, IS an ILLEGAL WAR. Where's the WMDs? Wheres the Yellow Cake? Was Iraq a threat to US security? NO!

You call her a wing nut, a woman that needs professional help? I don't understand this. We still live in America, right? Where you have the freedom to speak your mind. You don't have to agree with her, and thats fine...but don't attack her because you don't agree with her.

That just makes you an XXX-hole.

sorry for the use of language, but i am bothered at how people can attack a woman that they don't know and who just lost her son in a war that is illegal.

[edit on 19-8-2005 by Where2Hide2006]

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GTWill
I think Nygdan is a Republican.

Most people think I'm a facist. Labels are absolute tho.

So apparently I'm a neo-fasco-reactionist republiimpericomunitarianistocrat

getting back to titor:

war based of BS just like Titor said would happen,

Titor never said this. He said that the federalists would represent the populations in the cities and that they'd stand off with the anti-federalists in the countryside, and that the ruskies would haul off and nuke the US to prevent the global chaos that would ensue in a new US civil war.

Titor has been right on so far in his predictions, minus the open conflicts, or civil war in the USA

Those were his predictions. He also 'predicted' mundane scientific expectations

Anyone else have anything to say about Titor and how sheehan relates to it, without politic bickering?

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Ok, let's look at the facts....

1. The only violence related to the anti-war movement that I know of has been the kooks that drove all over the crosses and flags at Arlington West. Guess what they were republican.

2. Rush Limbaugh said Cindy Sheehan was nothing more than Bill Burkett and that nothing about her is real. I heard the audio and reviewed it many times because he denied that he said it on his show later. The Republicans can not get their facts straight even about what they have said.

3. There were no WMD's, no tie to Al-Qaida, however Bush still claims there is and changes his words on a regular basis.

4. Gas-prices are going to stangle the American economy. Yet, the oil companies record 7 Billion dollars in profits every month that fatten the pockets of the Bush family.

5. Cindy Sheehan did not give up. She is tending to her sick mother and she has said she will return as soon as she is able to. She has not lost her marbles. She does not need psychiatric care. She lost her son in an illegal war full of lies. She wants answers from the horse's mouth. She wants to know what valiant effort her son died for.

Ok, now as far as August 28th goes. The supporters of Cindy Sheehan are pissed off. That is why they are protesting. They are disgusted with the deceit being delivered to the American people on a daily basis. The supporters of Deborah Johns are also pissed off and the facts show they are blindly following a deceitful leader and political party. You know the police, secret service, and whoever else will be there and all it will take is a heated arguement before the police open fire with rubber bullets, tasers, and tear gas. It very well could be a sad day for America. Regardless of who starts it the Deborah Johns supporters will be blamed because they went down to combat the Cindy Sheehan supporters and Cindy Sheehan and her crew will be blamed for instigating the invaders....leading to a civil war.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
Two things. First of all the whole Titor story is a hoax (IMHO). Secondly this isn't the politics forum. Can everyone who's jumped onto the Left vs Right bandwagon please get off? At least in this forum. It would be nice if things could be discussed normally without spiraling into political banter.

You just can not come in here saying Titor is a Hoax without any hard core proof, please post a reference of proof.
That goes for everyone who ascribes too that!
There is only theory and speculation. Some of that can be seen here. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Though I'm still neutral, It seems as time goes by.... the more Titor is credible.

Secondly this isn't the politics forum. I agree with you on that.

If one would consider, most of this political babel might be what John Titor is talking about.
Right under our noses, its unfolding right here at ATS and in other forms of communications here in the U.S. ....

Maybe it will consume everyone in the US by 2012 .... its the politics!!!

"Your background is black and so is your text around your Avatar area.. I think that is a no no here at ATS." lol moderator breaking the rules tisk, tisk

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Something silly I just thought of lol....

Just think, what if that farmer had decided to shoot at the Cindy Sheehan group.
And still yet... there maybe other type future sparks that sets off the civil "conflict" in motion.

Titor mentions "worldline."
Take for example this color pallet below. The colors represent worldlines. Lets say the green area is the mad Crawford Texas farmer w/shotgun "decision making".

Or say the green area is U.S. Titor civil war. All the other lesser greens are minor variations of civil war and the rest of the colors represent no civil war or no shooting from the farmer lol.

Any combination of circumstances that can go in more than one direction, proceeds in every possible direction, and each circumstance is the nucleus of a new "worldline."

I like how it just blends together.... quantum tunneling would really mix the colors lol.... its just endless. It would seem in this way that civil war is inevitable.. certainly assured.

Titor quotes

The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse. The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII.

The President or "leader" in 2005 I believe tried desperately to be the next Lincoln and hold the country together but many of their policies drove a larger wedge into the Bill of Rights.

When the civil "conflict" started and got worse, people generally decided to either stay in the cities and lose most of their civil rights under the guise of security or leave the cities for more isolated and rural areas. Our home was searched once and the neighbor across the street was arrested for some unknown reason. That convinced my father to leave the city.

The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over.

Maybe its the politics!!! mixed with terrorism and militia anarchism ext...
Some kind of momentum is starting by Bush's Texas ranch. Titors does mention "Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse"

Maybe this is it!!!

[edit on 19-8-2005 by XPhiles]

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This post has been Hijacked by a moderator and by political sniping

Too bad, this used to be a good site

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
this might be the closest we come to any of the possibilities of the start of a civil war as predicted by John Titor. (First though I must admit, I don't put much credence into the whole Titor thing, but I will not discount it, just taking it into consideration)

Bush Supporters in California Start Caravan to Counter Sheehan War Protest

VACAVILLE, Calif. (AP) - A caravan proclaiming support for U.S. troops began a tour through California on Monday, stopping in the hometown of Cindy Sheehan, the anti-war mother who gained national prominence during a vigil outside President Bush's Texas ranch.
Conservative activists and military families embarked on the tour they call "You don't speak for me, Cindy!" They planned rallies in several California cities before heading to Crawford, Texas.

hopefully there won't be a showdown

top topics

<< 1   >>

join