It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Backlash! War moms attack Cindy Sheehan!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Big Show Down In Texas... High Noon August 28th
Maybe John Titor prediction will come true lol.... It's going to be Mom Vs Mom.. I hope it want be PayPer View

“You Don’t Speak for Me, Cindy” caravan will be led by Deborah Johns of Marine Moms that arrives in Crawford Saturday, August 27, 2005 rally on August 28th....

George Bush Gets Ring Side view.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I think Titor and his predictions will come true.

It is supposedly a woman who is the catalyst for a civil war :shk:

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
For those who say the soldiers knew what they were getting into when they signed up, that is true for regular and Reserve forces. But that is not the case with National Guard forces. You are aware that they aren't supposed to be used for international operations, right? And of course now many of our states are seriously lacking in defense because of the misuse of their troops. So, no, they didn't sign up to fight this war.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyberianHusky
For those who say the soldiers knew what they were getting into when they signed up, that is true for regular and Reserve forces. But that is not the case with National Guard forces. You are aware that they aren't supposed to be used for international operations, right? And of course now many of our states are seriously lacking in defense because of the misuse of their troops. So, no, they didn't sign up to fight this war.

I'd like to see where you got the information to make this claim. The National Guard has participated in every major conflict since the Spanish-American War. If you can post a link I would appriciate it.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
edsinger, As I mentioned last night:

If she is galvanizing the anti-war movement, be assured that she is also galvanizing the pro-war movement. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. The problem with this is that the mainstream media is only reporting her side. Quite self-evident as to why, huh?

Thats a valid point but it still dishonors those that are fallen, those that are fighting, and those that will fall. It is disgusting (but it is her right). I guess if it was just her then I wouldn't be that moved, its the liberal poster child effect that discuss me most. Is there nothing sacred to these Tulipwalkers?

Originally posted by RANTStill against the Iraq War, and still don't give a hoot about Sheehan.

I am not surprised to hear this, as you can see through the smokescreen....but let me ask you, do you think what this woman (or any other person doing this) is an honorable thing to do when a war is on and the nation is being torn apart from within?

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

They signed up for the war of terror not the war in Iraq. Please dont get the two con-fused fore they are two diffrent things.

Oh but I beg to differ with that! Take a little reading trip and read this mans posts.......then see if you can say that again.

Originally posted by edsinger
I would suggest EVERYONE read MajorCee's posts in the linked thread. This is not a poorly planned war, its brilliant! Of course not everythings perfect but....

MajorCee

[edit on 18-8-2005 by edsinger]

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
Over the past few days I have been toleratn of Sheehan even when she made her Israeli outburst, but now, this is where I draw the line. I have no respect for this woman anymore.

Press Mis-quotes Sheehan

Sheehan says someone else made up the "my son died for Israel" quote that has been attributed to her...
SHEEHAN: I didn't -- I didn't say -- I didn't say that my son died for Israel. I've never said that. I saw somebody wrote that and it wasn't my words. Those aren't even words that I would say.

Originally posted by magnito_student
Have you noticed the protesstors have not done one thing violent but the schizo bushies have fired a shotgun into the air near the Crawford Protest and plowed over all the crosses with a truck.

And yesterday, a third incident. California man arrested for making a terroristic threat and impersonating a peace officer.

Originally posted by edsinger
...but let me ask you, do you think what this woman (or any other person doing this) is an honorable thing to do when a war is on and the nation is being torn apart from within?

If it's her truth, then it's honorable.
If she's standing up for what she believes in, then it's honorable.
If she believes in a cause, then it's honorable.
If she isn't directly harming someone, then it's honorable.

War protests pretty much always occur when there's a war. Otherwise, they're pretty meaningless. The nation was torn apart before. She's just got the guts and perseverance to do something about it. Someone is finally standing up to the man who's run roughshod over us for the past 5 years and that's all she's doing. NOT going along with the BS. I'd say she's mad as hell and she's not taking it anymore!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join