It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP!!! Blowing out the atmosphere!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I am finding it very hard to believe this... Is this what the HAARP arrays can do???

forums.cloud-busters.com...

Look. Here is where they are heating the ionosphere - and here too. Now
you can see that it is absorbing more power each time. And then here is
when they switched it to max. And somewhere up here, off the paper, is
when it happened.

The whole ionosphere got blown out into space and made one big hole...

I was puzzled. I don't get it. What are you saying here?

They never used that much power before so they just did it to see what
would happen. Do you follow me? And when they did it kind of multiplied
the power and then a huge chunk of Earth's atmosphere blew away, out
into space. Gone. Poof. History. Jonas pulled another graph from the
box. Here. Look at the ultraviolet and radiation the came through right
after they did it. They blew away the shield and all the radiation just
came right down and zapped Earth. And look. It lasted for a long time!

Twice! Tell him about the other one. Nicki was getting excited. She kept
peaking through the eye hole of her apartment door, then returning.

Yeah. Like after that happened they did it again. A few months later
they
did it again - can you believe that? And this time they used even more
power and destroyed even more of the atmosphere. We're talking about
huge chunks, like thousands of miles wide!

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Is this what the HAARP arrays can do??? Posted by TheBandit795

Actually this is pretty small on the scale of what HAARP is capable of...

Just as a way of comparison...

Consider that HAARP in Alaska has been monitored with a max output of around 3.2 gigawatts (they claim only a few megawatts max output).... the new facility that is likely online now in an underground facility in Colorado is rumored to exceed 10 gigawatts output....

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 11:34 PM
link   
...got suntan lotion?

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I think we need more than that...

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 12:13 AM
link   
lead umbrella? tinfoil shorts? gordan freemans H.E.V. suit?

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 12:15 AM
link   
You better believe it!!! Lol!!!

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I would really like to know how this relates last month's weird Saharan heat in Europe...

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Weird... The HAARP official website isn't loading...

server5550.itd.nrl.navy.mil...

Too much traffic??? Or down???

Who knows...

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Weird... The HAARP official website isn't loading...

server5550.itd.nrl.navy.mil...

Too much traffic??? Or down???

Who knows...

Bandit, I believe the "new" official site is here now:
www.haarp.alaska.edu...

"Officially" speaking, the University of Alaska "runs" HAARP, not the Navy. It's research and all, you know.
*nods*

-B.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 12:37 AM
link   
"Officially" speaking...

Yup exactly... The technology & weapons portrayed in the media is all that there is...Eh... U.S. Navy???

Yup I believe the U.S. Navy...

*coughing* achhhbullsh!t...

Sorry.. My throat was itching...

[Edited on 31-8-2003 by TheBandit795]

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Here is a post from another board.

"i have a freind who lives in quig, which is the knickname for an unpronouncible village in the far southwest, south of bethel, right on the bering sea, just above the aleution peninsula. he called on friday with two reports. first, he said he was watching whole weather systems form out over the sea. it appeared to him they were about halfway between him and russia. this would have been about the time that russian sub went down. any comments?

also, he was quite taken aback by another phenomenon; a rainbow in the shape of an N, and a backwards N at that. he also said that the middle segment was curved differently than the other two and was lighter in color, brightness and intensity. can you shed some light, cap'n?"

The N is very curious. It sounds very much like the N shockwave that is generated by the leading and trailing edges of a wing when the craft goes sonic. I'm trying to wrap my mind around what this could mean in the world of weather manipulation by HAARP. Is there a possible connection between the "N shape" and some physical phenomenon HAARP could create in the atmosphere???

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
I am finding it very hard to believe this...

Well, so am I, though not perhaps in the way YOU mean it.

Yeah. Like after that happened they did it again. A few months later
they
did it again - can you believe that? And this time they used even more
power and destroyed even more of the atmosphere. We're talking about
huge chunks, like thousands of miles wide!

The few, the proud, the hoaxers.

Let's examine the primary source for the story -- this document here: www.viewzone.com...
Exhibit a:

"Dave was in the 'com'- the command center of the heater. He worked with the primary transmitter or generator. I mainly worked on the feeder lines on the farm... the antenna farm. We were both there when they bumped the power up to the max and let it blow. I mean, we went from thousands of watts to like billions! And that's when the # hit the fan."

So here we have the supposedly accurately reported statement of someone who worked at the "com" at HAARP. So howcome the lil' petunia-head doesn't know that power is measured not in watts but Kilowatts and Megawatts?

FYI, California's power generating capacity is about half a billion watts (www.energy.ca.gov...) -- and the question is left hanging just what sort of cabling can conduct a billion or so watts of power without melting?

Oh... but they're BROADCASTING the power. I see. So howcome EVERY radio station on the planet didn't fuzz out along with all the cell phones and so forth?

How about... "because this is fiction by a hoaxer."?

[Edited on 31-8-2003 by Byrd]

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Let's look at some more choice fiction from these amateurs:

Exhibit B:

"Look. Here is where they are heating the ionosphere - and here too. Now you can see that it is absorbing more power each time. And then here is when they switched it to max. And somewhere up here, off the paper, is when it happened. The whole ionosphere got blown out into space and made one big #ing hole."

I love this one.

Okay, boys and girls. We're standing under the ocean and suddenly someone beams a chunk of ocean out of the way that's a quarter mile deep and a thousand miles wide.

We a) don't notice it b) get smushed under the inrush of water.

Points for everyone who answered B.

A ship is sitting right next to the edge of where they beamed the ocean out. It a) floats along serenely or b) gets turned into junk with the inrushing water?

Right again. Points for B.

So do tell me someone (sureveillance photos, please) just WHERE The areas are with tens of thousands of miles of flattened trees and so forth that occurred when "thousands of miles of atmosphere were blown into space"?

News stories of everyone from Siberia through Canada through Washington and Oregon hearing an incredible sonic boom that shook commercial aircraft out of the skies and shattered buildings and eardrums across the northern US and Canada?

Anyone?

Bueller?

Anyone?

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 12:14 PM
link   
But wait -- there's more from Amateur Hoaxer Night!

Next Exhibit:

"Yeah. Like after that happened they did it again. A few months later they did it again - can you believe that? And this time they used even more power and destroyed even more of the atmosphere. We're talking about huge chunks, like thousands of miles wide!"

Where's the news reports? Photos? Lawsuits?

Hundreds of planes were crashing (because that WOULD be the impact of sudden hurricane-plus force winds throughout Canad and the US and Siberia)? Thousands of people suddenly die or get "disappeared" and their friends and relatives don't know and don't care and don't raise a fuss? They're not missed in their schools and nobody notices that they don't come in to work? Really?

Anyone?

Bueller?

And how about the piece de loon-a-ramie:

Here in Alaska there were Eskimos that were all fried and like whole herds of antelopes. But the holes also moved West and did their real harm in Siberia. But it isn't just the people it killed. It made these people and animals sick from the radiation that came from the Sun - the stuff that's usually blocked by the atmosphere - and so there have been still births and cancers and mutations. They are trying to keep it all real hushed. It's insane. And the worst part is that they are going to test it again!"

Perhaps it has escaped everyone's notice... but... ."what 'antelopes in Alaska'?"

And all those happy little Eskimos (sic) live in modern villages along with happy little Europeans and Americans and miners. So it just fries Eskimos and nobody else?

How convenient.

And of course THIS gem:

It was always dark in Fairbanks. Dark and cold.

...except, of course, from April through September when the number of hours of daylight are increasingly longer and at the summer solstice (I looked) there's less than half an hour between the time the sun sets and the sun rises.

Anybody want to bet just how many times the author has actually VISITED Alaska? Do I hear the figure "zero" mentioned?

And then there's:

Marie was sensitive. She had worked in Fairbanks for many months with the Inuit and Eskimos.

Bloody amazing, I say, given that the Inuit aren't one of the tribes in the area.

The Inuit are Eskimos but prefer the name "inuit." Marie then shows off her skills in the Inuit language when they go to talk to some "natives."

Which is a shame, because her skills in Inuit would have come into play if they'd driven out along the Aleutian Islands where the Inuit live, according to the Tribal Council pages: www.kstrom.net...

The folk of the Doyton Council area speak Koyukon, among other languages. litsite.alaska.edu...

[Edited on 31-8-2003 by Byrd]

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 12:19 PM
link   
...and so on and so forth.

Yes, I'm finding it hard to believe anyone would give any credence to such obvious (and easily destroyed) fiction.

Ah, but the UFO/conspiracy buffs on other boards and other areas typically just take something they find and run around screaming that it's true -- and don't bother to check up on the facts.

...like where the Inuit live.

...and that they don't herd reindeer or antelopes or even caribou.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Hehehe... Anyway... Everything's a hoax...

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I think if you analyse any claim like that, they'll all be hoaxes...

Not that I don't think this may be one... There is a chance...

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Here is a post from another board.

"i have a freind who lives in quig, which is the knickname for an unpronouncible village in the far southwest, south of bethel, right on the bering sea, just above the aleution peninsula. he called on friday with two reports. first, he said he was watching whole weather systems form out over the sea. it appeared to him they were about halfway between him and russia. this would have been about the time that russian sub went down. any comments?

also, he was quite taken aback by another phenomenon; a rainbow in the shape of an N, and a backwards N at that. he also said that the middle segment was curved differently than the other two and was lighter in color, brightness and intensity. can you shed some light, cap'n?"

The N is very curious. It sounds very much like the N shockwave that is generated by the leading and trailing edges of a wing when the craft goes sonic. I'm trying to wrap my mind around what this could mean in the world of weather manipulation by HAARP. Is there a possible connection between the "N shape" and some physical phenomenon HAARP could create in the atmosphere???

Hmmm.... not sure about an "N" shaped plume, but check this out...

The exhaust in the left picture is about 150 miles long, and is nearly horizontal (about 1.5 degrees above the horizontal). It is entirely consistent with the continuous exhaust from a "dumping transfer" scalar EM howitzer in the continuous exothermic mode. (The primary howitzer, of course, was activated in the endothermic mode.)

www.cheniere.org...

This is an excellent link with some very good information. (I would also point out that the pic is from Aviation Week and Space Technology, which is not prone to running unverifiable information).

And for lots more similiar examples,

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 01:57 PM
link   
It's the end of the world as we know it
It's the end of the world as we know it...
And I feel fine!

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 02:23 PM
link   
www.alaska.net...

Judge for yourself if it's real or not...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join