It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mistake on 22/7

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
i would have liked to have seen 'actual' evidence to show that the firearm unit had a right to use shoot to kill. as in those quotes from my posts show that they had de menezes subdued, put him in his seat, and opened fire. even after they knew he was not a threat and didn't have a bomb, de menezes was cooperating with the firearm unit, yet was still shot.

so even though the initial order was given, the firearm unit are not incapable of making rational decisions to perhaps just arrest this man. as the story goes, he was subdued, there was no need to shoot.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Frankly we dont know anything for sure, we wasnt there.
People see things diffrently all the time.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I find it unfathomable that they grabbed a man, to all intents and purposes doing as they said, and then shot him.

And they didn;t just shoot him once, it was soemthing like 5 times in the head and one in the shoulder. Thats just ridiculous given what we've been told...

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
i think what happened is that one officer grabbed him and put him back in to his seat. then an officer or two from the firearms unit let their personal thoughts get in the way. thoughts of the 7/7 bombings, and of the attempted bombings from the day previous. i think then one or two officers opened fire, not stopping until their their weapons were empty. at the moment that seems like the most logical explanation, of why he died and why so many bullets were fired.

seems like those officers that fired wanted revenge in someway and by shooting what they thought was hussain osman was their way of getting it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join