It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside 9/11 - A cable show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I just saw an advertisement for a 2-night 'miniseries' (I guess) on the National Geographic Channel called Inside 9/11. It looked really interesting. It's on August 21st and 22nd.

See the preview here:
www.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Thanks for the tip.

Just set TiVo to grab it for me.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I just wanted to bump this up as a reminder. It starts tomorrow, Sunday, Aug. 21.

I have been seeing some interesting advertisements for it.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I think that was the worst documentary I've ever seen come out of National Geographic....best they stick to animals, geography and plants from now on and leave history to the history channel. So many details left out, cherry picking facts to instill fear into Americans all over again.The first half was documenting AlQueda from the 80's up to Aug,'01. Second half was 9-11 all over, the same painful photos, the same sad stories with more people's faces filled with tears, agony and horror, over and over and over. Basically their whole message was: AlQueda is Satan's brother and America can do no wrong, we're all saints. I haven't seen that much propaganda rolled into one documentary since.....

no, strike that, I've never seen that much propaganda in my whole life! Utterly Shamefull!

[edit on 22-8-2005 by ABC_123]

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ABC_123
I think that was the worst documentary I've ever seen come out of National Geographic....best they stick to animals, geography and plants from now on and leave history to the history channel. So many details left out, cherry picking facts to instill fear into Americans all over again.The first half was documenting AlQueda from the 80's up to Aug,'01. Second half was 9-11 all over, the same painful photos, the same sad stories with more people's faces filled with tears, agony and horror, over and over and over. Basically their whole message was: AlQueda is Satan's brother and America can do no wrong, we're all saints. I haven't seen that much propaganda rolled into one documentary since.....

no, strike that, I've never seen that much propaganda in my whole life! Utterly Shamefull!

[edit on 22-8-2005 by ABC_123]

Indeed... I too watched it... Funny how they left out Building 7 but threw in the madrid bombing and london....

But not one mention of building 7 or those mysterious phone calls to numerous people to get out...

And it's also funny pnac had on their website 'we need a pearl like harbour event' in order create the kind of offensive foreign policy before 911 happened....

Indeed it was all about instilling fear again and to just believe that what they are doing is for our own good....

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   
i only had time to tape part 2 i'll watch it tuesday morning. then i'll give my opinion

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I was totally disappointed with this show. And I had looked forward to it so...

top topics

join