It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never forgive Japan

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite

Originally posted by howmuchisthedoggy
I think the term "chicom" is far easier to type than "chinese communist". As anyone who has been addressed as "chicom" so far has not objected to it, indeed some have used it in their mini-profiles, I think the matter of whether it is an insult or not can be safely dropped.

Actually it is a insult.

Well I stand corrected. I don't remember ever using the term myself, but I will make a point of not using it in the future.

i just put it there to show him that i didn't mind but i actually did.

Reverse psychology doesn't work on some people!! By having it in your title though, you can see how one could make a mistake and assume it was okay to refer to you that way?

I have never been educated in china or had contact with a chiense offical(to talk about china)

i dont see how the chinese government is influencing my decision.

I stand corrected again. I apoligise for my assumptions. May I ask where you are from?

I never read chinese articles or opinions about japan. i just hate them

I live with them. I know they can be a bit painful at times and I know they think the same of a big dirty gaijin like myself. However, what I am interested in is why Chinawhite, why, oh why do you have such hatred for them? If it is just because their armies did such horrible things 60 years ago, I would advise you to go away and invest your energies chasing countries who have fresher records of mis-deeds and dastardly doings.... There are a few of them out there you know....

Also, as a final note: If you have no connection what so ever to China, why call yourself "Chinawhite" ??

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   

I stand corrected again. I apoligise for my assumptions. May I ask where you are from?

I am chinese but im not educated there. i came to australia when i was 3 but have had trips back to china

I live with them. I know they can be a bit painful at times and I know they think the same of a big dirty gaijin like myself. However, what I am interested in is why Chinawhite, why, oh why do you have such hatred for them?

i take that back. i dot have a reason to hate them anymore. i just dislike their attitude

Also, as a final note: If you have no connection what so ever to China, why call yourself "Chinawhite" ??

i think you mis-understood what i said. i said i have no connection to the chiense communist party.

your quote

I feel his anger and venom are being deliberatly misdirected by his government

the CCP is not my government

<< 3  4  5   >>

join