Never forgive Japan

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Nice Post IAF !

Jade u said Taiwan belongs to PRC? But i think the rightful owner is ROC, in fact the whole China belongs to ROC. Sadly bandit Mao and Gang stole it and abused the chinese people. The greatest harm CCP did is using mind control on 1.3 Billion chinese, you are the living example.

Oh if you think you have problems with your english(or logic?), i have a solution. Ask your boss to replace you with some other agents who are better in this language. Having poorly educated agents is definitely an insult to CCP intelligence network!

Opps sorry for straying off topic! anyone tell me how to erase this?

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
It is not my place to speak for Jade, but as I understand it, one of the key bones of contention for Chinese who refuse to forgive Japan is that Japan has not paid reparations to surviving "wartime comfort women" (chinese women drafted into prostitution for the Japanese army) or their decendents. This may be one of the things that Jade, like other Chinese, expects to see before old wounds can be healed.

Frankly I do not feel that reparations are the answer- I feel it cheapens what happened. What was taken from the Chinese can never be given back, and what was done to them can never be undone. Nor can what was done to Japan be undone- Japan is the only nation on the planet ever to suffer a nuclear attack, and militarily they were emasculated in a lasting way which has not been equalled by the consequences for any country since Germany after WWI.

Horrible things were done and horrible consequences were faced. It was an awful time for humanity. The grieving over WWII has passed denial, has mostly passed anger, and now we're in the bargaining stages, trying to find some sort of recompense for the victims to make it all seem like it worked out OK. We have to get past that as well. We must at long last bring ourselves to the final stage- acceptance. We must accept it and go on with what we still have ahead of us.

I can think of no memorial for the victims of that awful chapter of history than for enemies to become allies, and for the specter such a war in the future to be eliminated by the will to live as neighbors and partners.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 06:03 AM
link   
The Japenese still deny the Nanking Massacre.

In fact, not long ago a student at my College from Japan said in their text books they say only 3000 people were killed.

They still deny the treatment of the Chinese and attempt to promote it, as though without the Japense they would still be in the Dark Ages and claim they were "backwards".

List of things go on...

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotheRaGe
Nice Post IAF !

Jade u said Taiwan belongs to PRC? But i think the rightful owner is ROC, in fact the whole China belongs to ROC. Sadly bandit Mao and Gang stole it and abused the chinese people. The greatest harm CCP did is using mind control on 1.3 Billion chinese, you are the living example.

Oh if you think you have problems with your english(or logic?), i have a solution. Ask your boss to replace you with some other agents who are better in this language. Having poorly educated agents is definitely an insult to CCP intelligence network!

By your logic America belongs to the Native American's.

Will you be promoting the removal of the people after the 1600's?

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ulshadow

Originally posted by jadechina
i am not an agent and not CCP.
today is 15/8/05,do you remember 15/8/1945.
60years!we chinese all remember that day!
and we will not forgive Japesese.
though troops of US and some eastern countries had invaded china.
we all forgive them.

i will not forgive JAP.i cannt tell you the reasons in english,thats very complaicated
i want to know your attitude toward jap

dude... when did US ever invade China?????????? I think you mix it with western european nations like britian, France, etc. the United States never invade China...!!! prove me wrong.

Korea?

They broke over what was a disputed line/border between Korea (North) and China and still to this day deny the Chinese giving warnings to them about it.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
Korea?

They broke over what was a disputed line/border between Korea (North) and China and still to this day deny the Chinese giving warnings to them about it.

dude... the US... also the UN never went over that border... China attack the US in korea before we cross it
maybe few planes cross the area.. but we never attacked them.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Nice Post IAF !

By your logic America belongs to the Native American's.

Will you be promoting the removal of the people after the 1600's?

Ohh so all chinese people who lives in China are CCP? Speaking of this, is it right if Japan remains in the lands it conquered during WW2? So Britain should not have given up its empire because she took all those land long ago?

Nice logic huh?

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Odium is quasi-right. There is room for argument over whether or not America actually entered Chinese territory, but China did warn us to cease our bombing along the Yalu river. President Truman asked MacArthur if he could handle a Chinese retaliation or if it was wise to heed Chinese demands. MacArthur said he could handle them. What MacArthur did not explicitly say is that he planned to use nuclear weapons to accomplish it.
The rest is history, the Chinese invaded, Truman wasn't nuts and wouldn't use the bomb, and MacArthur was removed from command.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
NotheRaGe, type a little slower and in English please because it's very hard to understand the point you are trying to get a cross but here goes.

During the period of 1926 to 1949.
The Communist Party of China won.
The Nationalist Party lost.

So now it belongs to the Communist Party of China.

China was not stolen by Mao and Gang, unless by gang you mean a vast majority of the population?

It was like a Civil War and like many Civil Wars people loose.

This is known as the real World.
Mainland China does not belong to the Republic of China (ROC) and it never will.

---

On the other note, of course not all of them support the Communist Party of China but they (less than 60 years ago) revolted and put the Communist Party of China in charge.

---

And the other note, there is massive difference between an "INVASION" and a "REVOLUTION".

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 01:32 AM
link   

NotheRaGe, type a little slower and in English please because it's very hard to understand the point you are trying to get a cross but here goes.

During the period of 1926 to 1949.
The Communist Party of China won.
The Nationalist Party lost.

So now it belongs to the Communist Party of China.

China was not stolen by Mao and Gang, unless by gang you mean a vast majority of the population?

It was like a Civil War and like many Civil Wars people loose.

This is known as the real World.
Mainland China does not belong to the Republic of China (ROC) and it never will.

---

On the other note, of course not all of them support the Communist Party of China but they (less than 60 years ago) revolted and put the Communist Party of China in charge.

---

And the other note, there is massive difference between an "INVASION" and a "REVOLUTION".

First note that Communist did not even set foot on the Island. They never did(unless u include CCP spies). Their flag never flew there. The Republic Of China exist, and the government-in-exile is in Taipei now. The PRC is not ROC, so the claim that Taiwan belongs to PRC is simply ridiculous, it belongs to China(ROC). Even Mao said that he will take over Taiwan by force, not by decieving the whole world. Now take ur time and understand erm, my english, which is nearer to perfection than someone who claim he's an English. Of course that excludes all the shortforms i used.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Did I ever mention they own Taiwan?

That's for China and Taiwan to decide upon by themselves.

But Taiwan and the RoC has no right to claim main-land as there's either.

The majority of China belongs to the Communist Party.

Taiwan at this moment does not.

Those two need to decide how to move on and how to decide what to do with their problem [which is internal].

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   
And yes the UN troops never went across the border. They were nearing it not not over it when Mao decides to send PLA(which he regards like his dogs to do his tasks) to split Korea into 2 and re-establish communism in North Korea again. UN decides to sign a peace treaty when chinese troops were fought back from the South. Because of this millions are dying of starvation in that communist country. Remember that it was around 20 years later that this PRC which went against UN is allowed to join UN security council! It is the chinese troops who are the aggressor, not UN troops who went in to intervene the communists' invasion.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Actually, NotheRaGe, there was a border dispute between the two Nations (North Korea and China) on how much land after the river belonged to China.

China told the American troops not to go up to a set-point or bomb a set-point and they did.

We then have the largest retreat in Modern Military History.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   
NotheRaGe:
If you take me as an agent of CCP,I guess your IQ is less than 60.Yes,CCP take charge the whole country,but not all the people are CCP.Just like me and I will never join it.Yes,my english is poor but I am confident after I saw you this agent of your own country who do the intelligence network.Ur english is poor,too.
Now that Taiwan belong to China so as the ins and outs,CCP has the resposibility to take back Taiwan.Speaking from the deep heart,all the commen people in this planet are accepting the mind controlling.Do you swear your goverment never lie to you?I swear no one dare to swear in this planet.Your view that China is the aggressor prove this.
PS:I deduce a conclusion from your words your troops are dogs of your leaders.Don't tell me you are serving in the military now.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I guess your IQ is less than 60.

I'm sorry but i scored 144 in my last IQ test. But nothing to be proud of nonetheless. We have many people much higher than this here, in ATS. Again it takes a dummy to recognise another dummy.

Yes,CCP take charge the whole country,but not all the people are CCP.Just like me and I will never join it.

U made yourself sound like one. But I'm really glad for you if u are really wat u wrote, u r the first among ur 1.3 billion comrades out there to have a free mind.

Yes,my english is poor but I am confident after I saw you this agent of your own country who do the intelligence network.Ur english is poor,too.

Are you refering to all the shortcuts i use. If not, i will be very depressed if my english lose out to a chinaman.

Now that Taiwan belong to China so as the ins and outs,CCP has the resposibility to take back Taiwan.

Yep Taiwan belongs to Republic of China. Now even u agree with that.

Speaking from the deep heart,all the commen people in this planet are accepting the mind controlling.Do you swear your goverment never lie to you?I swear no one dare to swear in this planet.Your view that China is the aggressor prove this.

It is never about whether ur gov lies anot. I'm sure everybody with an IQ of 60 noes that. It's whether u noe wat is really goin on. That's y this site is set up sor all those like-minded to meet.

PS:I deduce a conclusion from your words your troops are dogs of your leaders.Don't tell me you are serving in the military now.

Opps i'm certain that only applies to PLA(juz ask ur comrade "the middle kingdom") and the extremists who are used as smart mobile bombs by Al-Queda. Too bad i'm too young for enlisting

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
here is a opinioin from a chinese forum.

a comparision of what germany and japan did after the war

----------------------------------------------------

Germany and Japan took two distinctly different paths to make amends after WWII.

1. Anti-Nazi German folks were encouraged by the Allies to purge the Nazi past, revile Hitler, and repent for its crimes against humanity. By admitting its past crimes and seeking forgiveness from its victims, the German people have been cleansed of their fathers' crimes.

2. Japan, on the other hand, tried to seek a new life by PROMISING NOT to repeat its crimes against humanity and without cleansing itself of its past crimes. The Japanese pre-war warmongering king, industrialist, politicians, military officers, and aggressions cheerleaders remained as captains of the post-war Japanese government, industry and military (oop, Self Defense Forces). US imposted a peace constitution and a forward looking peaceful education system on Japan while US administered Japan, but this influence dissipated as US withdrew direct administration.

With US out of the way soon after WWII, the unrepentant Japanese warmongers started to (as you say) look backwards and wanted to revive their unconsumated dream of Wa greatness and dominance over Asia. The "democratic" Japan had a one-party rule by LDP for 60 years except for a few year. Step by step, Japan deliberately renaged on its promise of a peaceful future by revising its view of history, by expanding its military into the second most powerful on Earth, by revering dead warmongers and mass murderers, by selective amnesia of others' suffering from its aggression while posing itself as a victim of an imposed war, sending troops overseas, and by interfering into other countries' affairs.

Japanese rationale for this renaging of a (indeterminate) peaceful future is its past 60 years of good behavior. BY not invading other countries militarily, it sees itself as having been rehabilitated and cleansed of its past war crimes. By choosing to forget its crimes and having forgiven itself, Japan feels strongly others should also have forgotten and forgiven. It acts indignant and surprised that Korean and Chinese people should still be angry at its self-forgiven past.

The crust of the matter is, Germany has been forgiven and its new generations have new leases on international life. Their grandfathers bit the bullet and severed its Nazi past as shameful crimes against humanity. Japan has not seeked forgiveness by repenting and cleansing its criminal past and therefore is NOT forgiven, yet. Japan's new generations will have to earn their international dignity and good standing by proving their strict adhesion to the PROMISE of being non-aggressive ever again.

This sounds like a raw deal for the younger generations of Japanese, but this was chosen for them by their grandfathers and the US administrators. Japanese will be watched by its former victims carefully for many, many years and any missteps will be loudly pointed out. To China and Korea, 60 years is not long enough to prove Japanese peacefulness. If Japanese today feel unfairly watched, well TOO DAMN BAD since this was their war mongering grandfathers' choice for them.

Just as the son of a murderer (Nazi Germany) is not saddled with his jailed father's crimes, an unrepenant serial killers (IJA Japan) under house arrest is watched extremely carefully by his victimized neighbors. Just because the serial killer has curbed his murderous mentality for a few years, you can bet your a$$ the neighbors would call the cops as soon as he misbehaves. And if this serial killer starts teaching his son to sharpen knives, all hell will break loose.

Marine, you fought as a soldier with weapons in your hands. You might have killed enemy soldiers and you might be killed holding your M-1. But that's the accepted mode of war.

What Chinese people are pissed off at Japanese is their brutal behavior against unarmed civilians, POWs, and subjects. Swinging a sword to behead an unresisting civilian in Nanjing was a crime while shooting at another soldier who is beading on you is not. Well, Japanese crossed the line and we will not let them forget it.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   

And yes the UN troops never went across the border. They were nearing it not not over it when Mao decides to send PLA(which he regards like his dogs to do his tasks) to split Korea into 2 and re-establish communism in North Korea again.

having a UN(US) army advancing to chinas industrial heartland not even one year after it was formed would spread alarm bells in beijing.

UN decides to sign a peace treaty when chinese troops were fought back from the South.

no after 2 years of trech warfare. it was deadlocked. no movement of the front even with overwhelming US air superioty

Because of this millions are dying of starvation in that communist country. Remember that it was around 20 years later that this PRC which went against UN is allowed to join UN security council!

millions? most of the people that are leaving north korea come for the industrial north of the country. the lower parts are where they produce the food. the western media is generalising the whole of north korea starving while its just the northern areas.

It is the chinese troops who are the aggressor, not UN troops who went in to intervene the communists' invasion.

Once the the UN crossed the 38th parallel they became the agressor.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   

First note that Communist did not even set foot on the Island. They never did(unless u include CCP spies). Their flag never flew there. The Republic Of China exist, and the government-in-exile is in Taipei now.

during the cario conference. china was promised lands that they lost to japan. not the ROC. they were representing china at the time but where in no way promised to the ROC.

the ROC doesn't fly in china but you still claim mainland china as there land

The PRC is not ROC, so the claim that Taiwan belongs to PRC is simply ridiculous, it belongs to China(ROC). Even Mao said that he will take over Taiwan by force, not by decieving the whole world. Now take ur time and understand erm, my english, which is nearer to perfection than someone who claim he's an English. Of course that excludes all the shortforms i used.

the ROC ended with its defeat on the mainland. its held up in a small island near the chinese coast. with all the years you "taiwanese" has been locked up there you guys deluded yourselfs into thiking that taiwan is a seperate country.

read a taiwanese textbook and you will see what the taiwanese think about their polictical status

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by howmuchisthedoggy
1. What will it take to forgive Japan?

Compensation. and demolishing the Yasukuni Shrine. and for japanese officers and soldiers to be punished

2. Why haven't the apoligies so far been enough?

because its from individual japnese and not offical apology. they say they feel great sorrow for japans actions

3. If you hate Japan so much, why trade with them?

to rip them off. see our trade deficits

4. Why let Japanese factories come into your country and give you jobs?

to industrialize our country which we are not paying for. and to give jobs to our people

5. Do you think a country can change? I mean, do you believe Japan is now really commited to peace?

no

6. What is Germany doing that Japan isn't doing?

refer to my post 2-3 post up

7. What would you like Japan to do?

denouce former japanese ww2 leaders.

they still treat WW2 japnese A class crimmals as heros of south-east asia.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
there is debate in japan whether the class A war crimmals were given a fair trial.

the trial in tokoyo led to the death penatly given to 7people.

this is for the murder of 30million chinese and even more number of raped chinese.

its that fair

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join