It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never forgive Japan

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite where are you from. i will then asked you a event your country suffered from. would you like that??

Now tell me which country's people throw eggs and stones at Japan and US embassies besides China and some south koreans(which is a minority) maybe?

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotheRaGe

Originally posted by chinawhite where are you from. i will then asked you a event your country suffered from. would you like that??

Now tell me which country's people throw eggs and stones at Japan and US embassies besides China and some south koreans(which is a minority) maybe?

I've seen that in the U.K. in the last few years.
North Korea.
American's probably, etc, etc.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotheRaGe

the majority of south koreans. south koreans hate japan. and rightly so.

china and south korea suffered the most undered those pigs. the countries in south-east asia need japan so their shutting their mouths. if they didn't rely on jpan so much there would be a lot more riots.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 04:34 AM
link   
which country are you from. you think you can mock chinese and think thats ok.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite
which country are you from. you think you can mock chinese and think thats ok.

You are not exactly projecting a very good image of your countrymen. If they are all like you then we are in for some turbulent times in the Asian region. I hope that cooler heads will prevail. I object to you referring to the Japanese as pigs, as I would if you called any other country's peoples such crude names. If you can't articulate your comments and arguments more eloquently, please go find a forum where that sort of carry on is more accepted.

ATS members like to think themselves better than that. Earn your membership by earning some respect........

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by howmuchisthedoggy
I object to you referring to the Japanese as pigs, as I would if you called any other country's peoples such crude names. If you can't articulate your comments and arguments more eloquently, please go find a forum where that sort of carry on is more accepted.

sorry about that. i mis-judged your character. i thought you might be one of those nanjing massacre deniers that i always find when i meet a japanese on-line.

there a lot of them at japantoday.com

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I object to you referring to the Japanese as pigs, as I would if you called any other country's peoples such crude names. If you can't articulate your comments and arguments more eloquently, please go find a forum where that sort of carry on is more accepted.

sorry about that. i mis-judged your character. i thought you might be one of those nanjing massacre deniers that i always find when i meet a japanese on-line.

there a lot of them at japantoday.com

Apology accepted.

I am not Japanese, I just live in Japan. I in no way deny what happened at Nanking. I know horrible things happened there, during the death march, with biological experiments, conditions at Changi and other POW camps, never mind what they subjected there own people to.

I know from personal experience, through working with them, Japanese have a problem with taking responsibility and have a very flexible attitude to the "truth". As a society they have many faults, I mean, what society is perfect anyway? There are times when I am shocked to their lack of compassion, sometimes cruelty, especially towards animals.

However, they are not the same people that they were 60 years ago. They should be commended on growing up so quickly as a society. While there are people who would wish to deny and water down their history, the vast majority of people I know and talk to are only interested in the same things the rest of the people in the world are interested in - having a happy life, putting food on the table, loving their kids and trying to be a decent enough person, despite all the human foibles we all have.

Take it from me, they deeply resent having to put troops in Iraq. They have no colonial ambitions, although their corporations do seek global reach, what corporation doesn't??. Calling them pigs and telling them you hate them is only going to get bad reactions and you will in no way be able to engage them properly. They will close ranks and deny everything if anyone accuses them of anything, especially if the accusations come from any gaijins. Heaven forbid they lose face in front of the world.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   

the majority of south koreans. south koreans hate japan. and rightly so.

china and south korea suffered the most undered those pigs. the countries in south-east asia need japan so their shutting their mouths. if they didn't rely on jpan so much there would be a lot more riots.

Wow, another little racist from China.

As for Southeast Asia ant WWII, Japan was one of the main instigators of their independence movements. The local armies and militias created by Japan in many of the colonies they occupied became the base of their independence movements. The Japanese also gave them more self government that they had every had previously (except for the Philippines.)

Similiarly, in Taiwan, the Japanese developed the infrastructure of the island for decades before the Chinese KMT came in, dismantled it, and illegally shipped it off to China.

Unlike China, which still dreams of foreign conquest, the Japanese have reformed and become a responsible member of the international community.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Actually it's not a 'racist' statement.

He does not anywhere say the "Chinese" are a "different race" to the Japense in fact he only talks about the Japanese Government when they had control of parts of China - during WW2.

You just wish to jump the gun and bad-mouth him.

Maybe you should just see your own mood and your own comments and work out who the bigot is?

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odium

Referring to an ethnic group as "pigs" is a statement that undeniably carries racist overtones.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I'm a bit confused.. this thread title is Never Forgive Japan. YOu can't get more hate-inspiring than that. Congratulations.

I'm a little confused.. after perusing comments on this thread what direction it even holds..? What's the point? I hate the Japanese? If so, this thread should be TRASHED.

Is anyone out there above my pay grade paying attention?

[edit on 9/10/05 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludahai

Referring to an ethnic group as "pigs" is a statement that undeniably carries racist overtones.

china and south korea suffered the most undered those pigs

China and South Korea suffered the most under those pigs. [Correct spelling.]

The key word being "under".

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   

[

Regardless of how much sophistry you put behind it, it is still an offensive, ethno-racist slur. Of course, that is about all I ever hear from ChiComs and their supporters on this particular topic, so it isn't surprising.

I am not denying that Korea (not only the south) and China sufferred under them. I have seen the museums in Nanjing, Changchun, and Harbin as well as other evidence elsewhere. Don't get the idea that I am denying their crimes. However, your language is racist and unacceptable in a civilized forum.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   

[

Regardless of how much sophistry you put behind it, it is still an offensive, ethno-racist slur. Of course, that is about all I ever hear from ChiComs and their supporters on this particular topic, so it isn't surprising.

And "ChiComs" isn't?

Well you know what, the Nazi Party were pigs as well.

Actually, those who supported Hitler are scum and those who till do are.

This is not me saying "German's are scum".

But you see your hatred of "ChiCom's" blinds you to this.

He called the soldiers, the Government at the time and the people who supported it pigs. Which is a nice term to what I use to describe such people.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   

He called the soldiers, the Government at the time and the people who supported it pigs. Which is a nice term to what I use to describe such people.

From chinawhite's demeanour and the general clip of his posts so far, I would say that the term "pigs" was aimed at the entire Japanese nation and their current, in his view, failure to admit to their past mistakes.

I think the term "chicom" is far easier to type than "chinese communist". As anyone who has been addressed as "chicom" so far has not objected to it, indeed some have used it in their mini-profiles, I think the matter of whether it is an insult or not can be safely dropped.

Chinawhite is very passionate about the subject but I feel his anger and venom are being deliberatly misdirected by his government. When you worry and fume over the imagined transgressions of your neighbours it is quite easy to forget your own country's short-comings.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I think the term "chicom" is far easier to type than "chinese communist". As anyone who has been addressed as "chicom" so far has not objected to it, indeed some have used it in their mini-profiles, I think the matter of whether it is an insult or not can be safely dropped.

Actually it is a insult. i put that name there because another member here kept on acussing me of being a communist i just put it there to show him that i didn't mind but i actually did.

I dont object to it because it doesn't really bother me now because i cant change peoples feelings to the chinese. so thats why i dont respond to Luda

Chinawhite is very passionate about the subject but I feel his anger and venom are being deliberatly misdirected by his government. When you worry and fume over the imagined transgressions of your neighbours it is quite easy to forget your own country's short-comings.

I have never been educated in china or had contact with a chiense offical(to talk about china)

i dont see how the chinese government is influencing my decision.

I never read chinese articles or opinions about japan. i just hate them

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Wow, another little racist from China.

im wondering if your actually japanese.

As for Southeast Asia ant WWII, Japan was one of the main instigators of their independence movements. The local armies and militias created by Japan in many of the colonies they occupied became the base of their independence movements. The Japanese also gave them more self government that they had every had previously (except for the Philippines.)

They had freedom movements in south east-asia already. they only grew larger because of the break down of law and order.

Similiarly, in Taiwan, the Japanese developed the infrastructure of the island for decades before the Chinese KMT came in, dismantled it, and illegally shipped it off to China.

Did they now?

Unlike China, which still dreams of foreign conquest, the Japanese have reformed and become a responsible member of the international community.

what foreign land?

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   

From chinawhite's demeanour and the general clip of his posts so far, I would say that the term "pigs" was aimed at the entire Japanese nation and their current, in his view, failure to admit to their past mistakes.

actually it was aimed at the japanese army.

china and south korea suffered the most undered those pigs

those pigs. as in the japanese army

or would you call their conduct honourable

[edit on 15-9-2005 by chinawhite]

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Jap is short for japanese and chinkcom/chicom is short for chinese communist both are derogatory terms

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join