It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATTENTION: Points System Is Being Revamped

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Seeker-you make some good points-BUT-forgot some too.

I would certainly be happy to give up my points, if I could get all the things we get with points for free.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ycon
I agree mon, the RATS entrie cost and monthly cost needs to be changed, otherwise no new members will be able to afford it.

I musn't have been blunt enough when I brought this up on the first page of this thread

Seriously, the store is now open and monthly RATS access is still 250 points. The only people that will be in there are people who have nothing better to do than post all day.

Please please SO, tell me that isn't what is going to happen

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Do we get the total points bar like i suggested then?

Couldnt have been that bad of an idea because i got applauded for it!

Mic

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
It appears I still don't know that much about this new points system but it appears to me that your total points could go for RATS access or things you buy at the ATS store or do the points come out of only ATS, BTS, etc. points account?

If we wanted to make things a little bit more interesting we could have interest income points slowly accumulate and have threads with ATS stock that one could buy sell and trade with ATS points. Of course we might then need an ATS stock trading area. Seems kind of neat buying an ATS stock with points in the hope the thread will be successful and your stock will go up in value. I'm just speculating though. If anything like this ever happened, it probably wouldn't be long before we had an ATS SEC policing the trading of these ATS stocks and looking for possible insider trading schemes.

I'm waiting to find out more what BTS and PTS points will do.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join