It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo grabbed on photo just now ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Hello

I was going to the window looking for something interesting to take picture of with my k750i telephone....

When I notice something coming from the right in enormous speed.

I was not able to take a picture at that time , but only a few seconds later it came back from left to the right and I grabbed it on photo :

It might as well be a bird like this : www.biofoto.no...

Or its just a reflect that shiny stuff on the middle down to right of it ....

[edit on 14-8-2005 by gamerman]

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
There is something there for sure, but as your photo lacks detail your right in thinking it could be anything from a magpie to a spaceship from the planet zog.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Could be a hawk that dived down to eat a field mouse and flew back up to loitering altitude again.

But for some reason the object looks metalic glossy, similar to how raw tungsten does.

Could be anything.

BTW I love it when people catch UFOs on camera because for all intents and purposes thats what it is because we dont know what it is.

Every time ive witnessed a ufo its been without a camera.

Keep posting people!

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Here are some close-ups.

It doesn't look birdy to me.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Judging from the close up id say it was a bird. The shape of the wings is quite clear.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Is it a bird? is it a UFO?. no is Superman

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I think it looks like a flying orca

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyesOfTheFuture
I think it looks like a flying orca

OMG! it SO does!!!

Look at the close ups! It looks just like a flying killer whale LMAO!
And we thought 'swimming' in weird places and beaching themselves was something strange!

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
You saw the object and said it was moving at enormous speeds. Can you state if it was indeed a bird? You must have watched it before you took the pic. How about some more details or your pic will be shot down fast here.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
And we thought 'swimming' in weird places and beaching themselves was something strange!

On the other hand, it could also be free falling. "The Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy" anyone?

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by I See You
You saw the object and said it was moving at enormous speeds. Can you state if it was indeed a bird? You must have watched it before you took the pic. How about some more details or your pic will be shot down fast here.

It flyed almost straight , like an disco when you throw it . It was approxly about over 600 km / h I belive.

I have never seen a bird fly that fast( the eagle can fly about 350 free fall Iv seen on documentary , we don?t have eagles here in the area ) and there was no wings I saw either.

I heard no noise and since the object moved so fast I tried my best to get the photo since I been experiencing strange events here latly this week ( Strange lights in the sky ``Check My Other Topic for information about that`` )

I cannot do else than to say "I do not know what it is or what it was" ......

new topics

top topics

join