It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oak Islands secret known to only one?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Oak Islands treasure may not have been buried by the good ole pirates, nor the Masons. Now this will sound absolutely ridiculous but it's definitely worth reading, what if the Oak Island treasure actually belong(ed)s to a wealthy Lich... Hahahah, ok funny whatever, listen though, what are the characteristics of a lich? An undead given eternal life by containing his/her lifeforce into a single piece of the body -fingers,hands..ect and removing it altogether to store in safe place along with their massive wealth......
O.k, did we not photograph a severed hand inside the cement vault in front of the vague image of a chest? Is there not supposed to be a wealth of treasure down there? Can anyone figure out the way to get the treasure excavated?...YES YES NO, hahaha think about it though it's silly but it works... So now we just need to assemble a team of undead hunters, and go lich hunting!

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   
This is amazing. Incredible. Stupendous. If only I knew what the hell you were talking about.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 12:16 AM
link   
He's talking about the Oak Island "Pit"

Here's a Link

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Thanks for the link. Now that I know what this is about it truly is quite interesting. I have never heard of this before.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Is it this place where 2 companies are fighting over the rights to dig?

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Hey that sure is an interesting place!

Thanks QuietSoul for the link, I wasn't even aware of this existence of this place until now. That site even contains a load of theories that include everything from Freemasons and the Knights Templar to the Vikings.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Maybe lich masons hahahaha..

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Someone's been playing a bit too much D&D lately, hmm???

Oak Island is likely not Veccna's Tomb....

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Someone's been playing a bit too much D&D lately, hmm???

Oak Island is likely not Veccna's Tomb....

Really?

Oops...-goes to put sword and battle axe away-
It looks like I'll be waiting a while longer to become a Barb then.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I know this isn't completely relevant, but I read a fiction book titled 'The Hand of Robin Squires' quite a few years ago. It takes all known facts concerning Oak Island, and weaves a plausible story about them. Of course, it isn't a true story, but if you want to know just what Oak Island is, and get a good novel out of the deal, then this is the book for you.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
This is the place usually called "The Money Pit" isn't it?
I've always wondered why the simply don't build a giant, sectioned metal tube, about 20' in diameter, with a closing bottom.........insert the tube to completely isolate the pit, close up the bottom (hydrollically and watertight), pump all of the water out of the tube, then pull it up and start sifting through the muck.

I suppose the expense of it is the kicker........

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Morzikaga
This is the place usually called "The Money Pit" isn't it?
I've always wondered why the simply don't build a giant, sectioned metal tube, about 20' in diameter, with a closing bottom.........insert the tube to completely isolate the pit, close up the bottom (hydrollically and watertight), pump all of the water out of the tube, then pull it up and start sifting through the muck.

I suppose the expense of it is the kicker........

And from what I know it's so far 50meters deep and might go down further.

top topics

join