It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost party with angel abouncers!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Well heres the deal right. I went hitchiking with my friend and we ended up in a little town called yale on our way to kamloops. When we were dropped off by one man in his car on his way home we went for shade under a tree. After two hours of unsuccessfully trying to hitch a ride we were craving water. my friend pointed out this house behind us that had i love jesus wooden signs and a really nice garden. the place even had a little shack built in the garden with a couch bed tv and the full deal. a lttle meditation bench stood just across the garden from the shack and the house was just back a bit further from the road. so i investigated to see if i could get some water. hours later were chatting it up inside and eating with her and the neighbour and eventually she let us sleep outside in a camper she has on the yard. Later that night however me and my friend were looking out the window and it was like a ghost party. i thought i was hallucinating from being given drugged food or something untill i started asking my friend if he was seeing this or that and he saw everything i saw. That in itself made us think there was something more at play here. I can still describe the whole thing to. there were these two little blond girls at the gate dressed in white outfits and they actually glowed with white light around them. the really weird thing though was everyonce in a while there would be a ghost or whatever they were coming to the gate and the angels would both grow and it wasn't like a slow growing it was like lightning without thunder it just became a really intimidating looking thing but still non the less glowing white. Another thing to is when i would get a good view of a ghost or the party it was like it was fading back and forth dissapearring and reapearring like it was a reflection on the surface of water and every once and a while a wave would ripple through it really fast. I have a few theories about this but it's not how it happened thats concerning me it's more to do with the angels. If i saw angels and they were really there that means to me as a skeptical person theres other things that exist like god and demons and all of the things that are like that.

What do you think?

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Maybe your friend was drugged too?

Hmm I dunno what to say. Why would it be that ladie's house in particular. I mean she has all that stuff in her yard, but plenty of people have religious items in their yard. Why would her house in particular be apparently a "gateway to heaven" or something? :\. I'd like to hear what your theories are, because I have no clue and have no way of judging if it was real or not. Did you talk to the lady about it in the morning, or could you find some way of contacting her again?

PS: Are you from the UK or Canada? It's really confusing whenever anyone mentions a cities like that, because there is a Yale and Kamloops here in Ontario, and there is a Kamloops in BC too. As well as there being a Paris, London, etc here too. Darn North America stealing all of it's city names from Europe

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
B.C. and i didn't ask her.

One of mey theories on how this has occured is that the place she lives was a restaurant before and abandoned for many many years. She has basically rebuilt the place from the ground up thereby disturbing the nature of the area. Secondly she has dogs in the backyard that have actually killed people. thridly she is devoted to her religion and does not try to force it on anyone but in fact supports and encourages others to believe whatever they deem to be worthy. fourthly her garden. the amount of organic matter is astounding and she has had international visitors come to meditate in her garden. If you put all the peices together it seems possible that she has opened not a gateway to heaven but a spiritual sanctuary for good souls. To me it seemed as if the angels were kicking out the riff raff (so to say). It's a lot mre detailed in theory if i had more time but i'm really in a rush rigfht now so later.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   
how long did you stay there for?

Secondly she has dogs in the backyard that have actually killed people

Id be more scared if someone told me this while staying at there house,

Pitty you could not have taken a few pics while you watched the ghosts

[edit on 13-8-2005 by asala]

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
If she had dogs that had killed people, those dogs would be put down...

Over here in England, even a dog bites somebody severly, it is put down...

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Regardless of any opinion except the truly correct ones i will answer no one. except those who ask to be answered.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Frankly, this sounds like Yet Another Hot Air Tale from this board.

I can't count how many tales we've had like this -- all of them without a shred of evidence or any other confirmation. And blonde angels... Heaven owns stock in Clairol?

And the "man-killing dog"? Nuh-uh. I agree with Xeroxed that it's not believable, either.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Thanks indellkoffer but your opinion is unwarranted as it is not constructive. I didn't put this subject out to be blown off or debunked i brought it up because i believe in what i saw and i was wondering what others had to say. Sorry if i am being judgemental but i would appreciate you not talking in my threads as your not adding anything to the conversation but doubt and fear. thanks for being a troll. add something worthwile next time please and thanks.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Magickesists
I dont think anyone is saying that you are not telling the truth? Not many have even replyed, As with any strange event you are going to get questions, Its call disscussion, Now, all thats being asked is that you answer or address some of the questions,

like i asked,

how long did you stay there for?

As you seem to have alot of info...

Also the killer dogs bit.. that i would deem to be scary if someone told me that about there dogs,

How did you feel when you were told that?

these are just questions that come to mind when reading your experience,

fum

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
well i didnt read what you said but yea how long did you stay there for (i jsut said that so it wouldnt count as spam) and asala HEY! im adopted i feel so special btw have you seen my new post

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magickesists
Well heres the deal right. I went hitchiking with my friend and we ended up in a little town called yale on our way to kamloops. When we were dropped off by one man in his car on his way home we went for shade under a tree. After two hours of unsuccessfully trying to hitch a ride we were craving water. my friend pointed out this house behind us that had i love jesus wooden signs and a really nice garden. the place even had a little shack built in the garden with a couch bed tv and the full deal. a lttle meditation bench stood just across the garden from the shack and the house was just back a bit further from the road. so i investigated to see if i could get some water. hours later were chatting it up inside and eating with her and the neighbour and eventually she let us sleep outside in a camper she has on the yard. Later that night however me and my friend were looking out the window and it was like a ghost party. i thought i was hallucinating from being given drugged food or something untill i started asking my friend if he was seeing this or that and he saw everything i saw. That in itself made us think there was something more at play here. I can still describe the whole thing to. there were these two little blond girls at the gate dressed in white outfits and they actually glowed with white light around them. the really weird thing though was everyonce in a while there would be a ghost or whatever they were coming to the gate and the angels would both grow and it wasn't like a slow growing it was like lightning without thunder it just became a really intimidating looking thing but still non the less glowing white. Another thing to is when i would get a good view of a ghost or the party it was like it was fading back and forth dissapearring and reapearring like it was a reflection on the surface of water and every once and a while a wave would ripple through it really fast. I have a few theories about this but it's not how it happened thats concerning me it's more to do with the angels. If i saw angels and they were really there that means to me as a skeptical person theres other things that exist like god and demons and all of the things that are like that.

What do you think?

No

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
You were probally drugged and so was your friend
though you do give a good description of this party idk if i could believe it though stranger things have been sighted. Maybe she was a gate keeper for the afterlife and the dogs were guardens of this place. Which i highly doubt but you never know as the glowing white goes along with the whole bible and could be considered there "vibration level" but why you could see this without being highly spiritual idk.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
this should go in the collaborative fiction area.

what is an abouncer anyway ?

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   

i will answer no one. except those who ask to be answered.

Very well, I hereby humbly request that you answer the following pertinent questions:

1) How long did you stay there (I got your back, asala)?

2) If you saw all of this stuff, why didn't you ask her about it in the morning? Did you simply leave and not mention it?

3) What is the address of this house? Perhaps some of our more enterprising members could interview the woman. If you don't know, can you at least give directions accurate enough so that somebody else could find the house.

4) Are you a Christian (you don't actually have to answer this if you don't want to, but your religious beliefs might have influenced either what you saw or how you interpreted it, which is why I ask)?

5) How long did the party last? How long did you watch for?

6) How many 'ghosts' were at the party? What were they doing - dancing, standing around, talking?

7) Did you see the party end? Did you fall asleep?

I look forward to your answers.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Heres the deal truth seeker. I do not answer questions that i deem redundant or inpertinent. this website is about asking questions and never closing your mind in a box so when i hear indellkoffer rant useless jibberish i get offended.

That was my two cents worth because i felt like it and i didn't want indellkoffer to leave just think open mindedly.

Back to the answers however! I was there two days because i felt so comfortable. I think it might have been the amazing amount of positive energy I took in. I'm not saying I'm paranormal i just felt that way. Anyway we stayed there and enjoyed conversations of depth and humour at the same time you know. The first day we just pretty much lazed around because we were exhausted and haggard. Literally too that's the funny part.

Anyway jeremiah i will answer some more of your questions later when i have more time. As of now i am pressed for time and must go see a friend.

You know the answers to these questions anyway jerimiah ask the real questions you want to know the answers to!!!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
was it hydro sinse or seedy brick ?

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Why do you ask what is hydro. Define the question and don't be so broad.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 01:00 AM
link   

You know the answers to these questions anyway jerimiah ask the real questions you want to know the answers to!!!!!

What? These are the real questions I want answered. How can I know the answers already? How could I possibly know the address, or your religious beliefs, or how long the party lasted?

You said you would answer questions which were asked. Well, I have asked a series of questions that I would like answered. I have been neither rude nor pushy, but asked humbly that you answer them. When you answer these questions, it is possible I may have some more that may stem from your answers, but for now these are the real questions that I would appreciate you answering.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magickesists
Why do you ask what is hydro. Define the question and don't be so broad.

was the marijuana hydroponically cultivated with no seeds, or was it low- grade street corner variety with many seeds and stems ?

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Was her house fenced in? Was the party outside of the fence or inside?

Did the ghosts try to enter in only through the main gate, or did they walk through the fence also?

You said she could have rebuilt it from something else. If the party is inside the fence, then I'm thinking this sounds like some kind of night club.

If there were no ghosts inside the fence or sourrending the house, then I would say God's protection. What was protecting the rest of the property? It sounds like the angles were only gaurding the gate.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join