It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangular aircaft with english words spotted in Sidney, TX

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The craft had englsih words written on it, like “EMERGENCY RELEASE and RESCUE.” Full report here:

www.nuforc.org...

[edit on 12-8-2005 by anorwegianguy1972]

[edit on 12-8-2005 by anorwegianguy1972]

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Previous post on the object.

Sounds like the "stealth blimp" to me, considering its slow speed. The tiles would be the reflective coating.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Well, i'd agree if it said anything like the speed it left off on...if it left rather quickly, too quick for such a blimp i'd be more skeptical though...

sounds like the rumoured TR-3B though...hmmm...

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I suspect if a person could keep their rifle sights aimed steadily enough to read things on the side, I doubt that the vehicle would be moving very fast. I kind of agree with the stealth blimp thing, but since a blimp would serve little use to be stealthed imho I suspect if it were a stealth blimp then it would be a testbed for perhaps the use of fiber optics or little cameras and displays for stealth. I dunno.

Since the paranoid part of me is begging to be released, I will let it take over for a minute. If it weren't moving very fast then it may be that it was testing antigrav tech, and just drifting. But then again thats just the paranoid part of me talkin.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Well, the evidence to support the Roswell case is quite compelling, just ask Gazrok for his comprehensive posts on it and you'll get what I mean, so if they indeed did reverse engineer extremely advanced technology, the TR-3B would be plausible would it not?

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
Well, the evidence to support the Roswell case is quite compelling, just ask Gazrok for his comprehensive posts on it and you'll get what I mean, so if they indeed did reverse engineer extremely advanced technology, the TR-3B would be plausible would it not?

Sounds like you want it to really be the TR-3B eh?

Well I haven't read the entire article thoroughly, I just skimmed, but to me it sounds like a blimp, not the TR-3B, of what we know, the TR-3B moves relatively quickly for a craft of its size. That is due to the reversed engineered technology involved in its construction. And I doubt that it has paneling beneath it, perhaps, but from what I know, it is not a reentry vehicle nor does it leave the atmosphere, so the only use I would think that panels would be of would be for heat resistence for atmospheric reentry. The TR-3B's construction would also I would presume to be very neat, since it is a highly advanced technological craft. I would doubt that paneling be visible from a rifle's scope.

Also, I haven't read, but was this in night time? Because if this occured at night, then it would really be difficult to spot paneling, let alone any words written on it. And for an UBER Top-secret aircraft like the TR-3B, why would they put that lettering on it? Why would anyone else, but the people who either built it, or operate it, or maintain it, need to know where the emergency release is? If it's in their hands, then they would know all there is to know about the craft, no need for those letters. So to me it doesn't sound like the TR-3B. This is just my opinion, and others may think differently.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShatteredSkies
And for an UBER Top-secret aircraft like the TR-3B, why would they put that lettering on it? Why would anyone else, but the people who either built it, or operate it, or maintain it, need to know where the emergency release is? If it's in their hands, then they would know all there is to know about the craft, no need for those letters. So to me it doesn't sound like the TR-3B.

I think those texts are meant for rescue personell, it simply states on how to get people out of the aircraft in an emergency, it helps rescue personell to determine hoe to open the hatch from the outside if the pilot is trapped inside.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Well, i'd liked to get that thing linked to the US Government once and for all damn it :p

Either that or I want little green (or grey) men walk out of it

What would the paneling be for if it was a blimp though?

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
That sounds a bit strange... Well i guess taht it could be somekind of a UK plane, but do they have the money to conduct this kind of experiments...?

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   

-I saw what I believe to be a UFO in Comanche County Texas at 9:12 local time
-The sky was clear; wind calm and the sun had just set
-While the sky was almost entirely black behind it,
-it was illuminated from the fading sunlight to the west
-Then in the fading light, I noticed

Oh heres a link on their home page in which someone else debunks the original post: www.nuforc.org...

We'll have to wait and see if this dude gets radically advanced cancer from his close encounter with what must be a nuclear powered military craft. I'd have to agree that a super-double-secret- military plane would not have easily identifiable markings on it. A super-duper-secret crash rescue team would probably know where the door was anyways.

On a side note a large triangle would be the ideal craft for deflecting radar. Even a giant ship would not have a radar signal bigger than a fly. Of course it would block the sun and (probably) radiate emmense heat making it very noticable to enemy eyes and heat signal radar, not to mention if they could read the large english words printed on the side.

(edited some words)
(edit: erased a paragraph because the link has more)
[edit on 8/13/2005 by ViolatoR]

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
edit: accidentally double posted, erased it

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
For what it's worth I once saw a triangluar-shaped ufo in 1992.
It was 18 at the time in the passenger seat with my father, stuck in a traffic jam in the evening on a motorway going north outside Duesseldorf, Germany. I think it was hovering over the houses in the suburb of Meerbusch, but I can't be sure (not that it matters too much to anyone reading this). It was definitely not a stealth craft or anything of the conventional sort. I will now tell you why:

I think I was the only person to see it. I shouldn't have been able to see it.
It didn't move in a "3D" conventional way. It was beaming a light through a roof of a suburban house. Its movement was the most revealing.

Do you know those cartoon notepads where you flick through the pad and it seems like the character in the pad is moving, much like how a cartoon works (and also film, I might add). That was how it was moving. After about 10 seconds, somehow (don't ask how) it realised I was able to see it.

Now, remember my cartoon analogy. The craft started to miss out sheets of the pad. Before, it was flickering at a fairly high rate (film speed), now it started to lower its flickering rate like losing whole pages from the notepad.
The flickering frquency got so low that it disappeared and appeared a few times every other second until I couldn't view it anymore.

With this method of invisible intrusion there could be millions of ufos in the sky right now that nobody can see.

Because of this cartoon like property I have theorised how these ufos would be able to traverse great distances.

Imagine when a man on Earth (3D) is walking, his flickering rate is so fast that that person seems solid. Let's say reality is nothing more than 3D film.
A 3D person is traveling, say, every 10 frames (and so jumping nine). This is enough to give a solid appearance. The ufos can alter the frame rate so that they can jump to one frame in every 100 or a thousand or a million, or much much more. If I could alter my frame rate from one in ten to one in a billion then I would be able to walk to Mars in the time it takes me to walk 100m (I haven't done the exact calculation. This is only to show an idea).

If a person in the 1:10 frame rate saw a man going from 1:10 to 1:100 and back again it would seem like this person was teleporting when in fact in his or her own reality he was merely walking at a higher frame rate. For every 1 step of the higher frame rate would be 10 steps of the lower. This would also mean that the 3D space which we can see with our eyes must be absolutely spacially tiny compared to the rest of possible reality.

Next question: are machines only capable of this or is it possible for humans to have a field projected on them and do the same? (can humans generate there own fields?)

Another question (which I haven't cleared up yet): what is the relationship between variations in 3D speed (1 kph to the alledged constant lightspeed of 300 kps) and the variations of frame rates within the 3D film (matrix).

If I am moving from 1 kph to 100kph is my frame rate changing, but not enough so that a person would notice the difference, or is it just that the "rate of flicking the notepad" has increased rather than the appearance of less frequent pictures in the notepad (frame rate)? I'm not sure.

It's all food for thought.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   
This does not surprise me in the least.

I know of at least a dozen people who have seen triangular shaped craft in the skies around Nellis & Creech AFB and not one of them thinks that they are extraterrestrial.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I like the cartoon theory of yours, it reminds me of something I read about light before.

If light were to vibrate just a little slower or faster it would seem to disappear, since it would be out of our visible specturm. So an object with some super-advanced non reflective material might be able to amplify it's non-reflectiveness and cause the light hitting it to change its frequency thereby making the object invisible to human eyes.

Also the "frame-rate" idea could be a way of explaning gravity manipulating devices. A gravtiy wave would distort space around an object possibly bending light away from it, or around it.

Think about walking on a floor with large tiles. You point your gravity thingamajigg at the floor in front of you and the extra gravity pulls the tiles closer together. So now in the span of what was once one tile, you have squished 10 tiles together. You can still travel in this space normally but to observers you would be moving at 10 tiles a second so to speak. It would only look like teleporting if they were moving too fast to be seen between 'jumps.'

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Yup I seen one of these things in southern CO. It crossed over the highway, right over our car. It had these weird blue and red sparks jumping off the bottom of it.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Violator,

I'll reply later on. I just did a long a post and the server crashed on me. I should save all posts. Damm.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by anorwegianguy1972

Originally posted by ShatteredSkies
And for an UBER Top-secret aircraft like the TR-3B, why would they put that lettering on it? Why would anyone else, but the people who either built it, or operate it, or maintain it, need to know where the emergency release is? If it's in their hands, then they would know all there is to know about the craft, no need for those letters. So to me it doesn't sound like the TR-3B.

I think those texts are meant for rescue personell, it simply states on how to get people out of the aircraft in an emergency, it helps rescue personell to determine hoe to open the hatch from the outside if the pilot is trapped inside.

Agreed! These markings are standard on all aircraft. When they build an aircraft, they are design with panels that can quickly be removed without much effort, so the crew can be rescued in an emergency. these hatches are marked so they can be found if needed.

Tim

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I know that, but usually aren't the letters so small that, in order to see them, you would need to be in within 20-30 feet? I can't really imagine letters that big on the aircraft.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Hey ShatteredSkies:
Sorry everyone for the worthless post--
I can read "Groom Lake" on your avatar, but whats the other text read?
"____ Mountain"? Thanks

[edit on 17-8-2005 by jacquio999]

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 02:47 AM
link   
You are saying about a "frame rate" of a craft. This could be seen as similar to a resonance of a structure. You might be able to change this with, say, a magnetic field. This could suggest that (a little mad, I admit) it could be a product of the disputed "Philadelphia experiment". This would be a large jump in technology though, assuming the Philadelphia experiment happened, of course.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join