It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by thematrix
* 160 F-16's (only 90 operational after being updated with the MLU program, all others are stored at Weelde or destroyed at Rocourt. Only 72 aircraft will be left active in 2005
* A number of Hercules transporters and 7 Airbus A400M transport aircraft ordered.
* VIPs are transported with the Embraer 135/145 jets and the Dassault 20/900.
* A bunch of Westland Seaking helicopters and the Alouette III helicopters.
* A load of Agusta A109BA attack helicopters and the Alouette II training and scout helicopters.