It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who likes motorcycles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
some short vids of stunts & crashes for you amusement

this kids good
Click here to watch 512_Shahin408

Here is a one wheeled bike
Click here to watch 1793015885

This is one way to get ride of a girl friend
Click here to watch dumpgirlfriend

This one is Buddy jumping his GXR the wrong way
Click here to watch too_fast_motorcyclecrash

A bunch of guys get knocked down like bowling pins
Click here to watch SERGIO-ACCIDENTE

Hosted by
Upload Video and Images - Putfile

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I used to ride alot. Poilce almost caught me so I stopped. Ran myself over once while riding a quad. Pulled me under and ran over my leg.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I got one speeding ticket on this bike for 500$
I have crashed so many times through out my life and broken so many bones I have lost count.

external image

With any luck and I save my pennies I will be able to build or buy a bike like these ones, it will be my last bike, something to ride off into the sunset.

[edit on 10/8/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
My first bike was a new 94 Ninja 600E back in 95. I smashed that & then got a 93 Yamaha FZR600. I also smashed that 1 really bad. Wiped doing about 95mph on the highway. Then I took a year off riding. Then stupid me got a 2000 Yamaha R6. Luckily i didnt wipe that 1. My next bike will be a cruiser. Probably a V-Star 1100 tricked out or a Harley if I can afford it.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Go dude!!

that guy on the GSX jumping in the dumpster is freaking hillarious!!!...what in gods name made him do that????

the others are a bit harsh...especially the girlfriend falling off one.....these people who get on bikes without leathers and proper gloves/boots are just setting themselves up for serious hospital time!!

my last bike was a ducati 748......that got put in the bin after i hit a truck up the backside and broke both my wrists.

i used to race moto X, then went into road racing, started on 80's then 125's then 250's.....British clubmans championships.

Once had a sponsered ride on an ex-works team France endurance 750 suzuki.

my best friend Sandy Dranfield is a well known road racer in the UK, hes got more trophys most people have had hot dinners....he also rides in the Isle of Mann TT races....the most dangerous race in the world.....for that i admire him totally...hes my hero!

next bike hopefully????

THE MV AUGUSTA!!!......WHO'S YOUR DADDY!

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Damn.. sounds like you guys need to give up riding...lol.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Started with an 1100 Ninja. Got over the sportbike thing (speed is a little too tempting) and settled into a cruiser. Harley V-Rod:

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I have my dream bike and I shall keep my Gsxr1100 till I croak.

175mph+; ss 1/4mile in under 10.5sec @ 135mph and my own example has 148bhp at the rear wheel (and if you get bored these Gsxr's will tune to 200+bhp fairly easily and reliably).
It makes any so-called 'fast' car look silly and is the most amazing adrenalin rush going.
What more could anyone really 'need'?

external image

(ok, it's a brochure pic but it's the right model even if the colour is wrong)

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I wouldn't mind getting this bike eventually

But instead I toot around on a Honda C125 that is older then me (It has a 1975 model year)

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I want a stock/cherry, 1972 Yamaha XS-650. Just a real neat bike to cruise around on and not nearly as expensive as a Harley.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Had a Yamaha 750 Virago V-Twin for about 11 years. I've upgraded to a Yamaha Warrior 1700. Best handling cruiser there is and enough torque to pull you off of it.

Harley? No thanks. Why pay twice as much for half the bike?

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ambient Sound
Harley? No thanks. Why pay twice as much for half the bike?

half the bike? what are you comparing it to.. a "harley" scooter? and why not a Harely V-rod? (which beats the warrior in the 1/4 mile by almost a full second and 10 mph)

The Suggested retail price forthe Warrior is 12k, while the Harely V-rod is more then a match with its "measly" 63 CID engine at a price of 17k, hardly "double"

And when you got people willing to buy the harley out from under you with cash you know it was well worth the wait, and the price to have something that stands for quality and performance... and respect

sorry, but I live in wisconsin, and even if I don't own a Harley it is a matter of pride that Harely's home is a short drive away. And not across the biggest ocean in the world.

[edit on 8/15/2005 by Jehosephat]

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
This I think is taking the love of bikes a bit to far.

ouch

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   
cool vid's, thanks for the links. First guy was good. Chick falling off reminded me of that helmet sticker "Im the bitch that didn't fall off"
Guy overshooting the landing zone was probably trying to do a 360 midair but didn't account for the trajectory (ouch) Bowling pins... that car didn't even look like it wanted to stop. Any info on that one, looked like a grudge.

I hadn't ridden in 30 years until I bought this 883 sportster, First time on it I lifted the front end... stiffest clutch I ever had ... I put Keith Black high performance pistons in new 1200 jugs, jetted the carb and it rides a whole lot better now

Just broken in, about 850 miles since the rebuild (new top end too)

Tried to teach the wife to drive but she couldn't get it off the side stand, had to buy her a different one. She wanted a 250 Rebel but I knew it would get old really fast so I got her a 600 VLX. She dropped it twice and I am still teaching her how to stop and go. Haven't gotten out of the driveway yet but when we do I'll teach her how to shift into second and turn. I got pics but am unsure how I can upload them, they are all kind of large and jpg's. Any advice?

edit: love that VRod!

[edit on 8/15/2005 by keybored]

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Now People a Chrome R1

This looks very nice

The Link: Chrome R1

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by keybored
I got pics but am unsure how I can upload them, they are all kind of large and jpg's. Any advice?
edit: love that VRod!
[edit on 8/15/2005 by keybored]

Well I use image shack to host pictures, it's free and no need to sign up for an account,( but you should that way you can keep track of your pictures).
once you have uploaded copy the direct link url and place it between two image tags
To re-size a picture, you put the picture size in the first image tag see example .

[img=400x300]http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/861/1dcp21777jq.jpg[/img.]

400X300

external image

800x600

external image

Host pictures
www.imageshack.us...

And to host videos and pictures
Upload Video and Images - Putfile

[edit on 16/8/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link