We aren't really straying from the topic, we are talking of how we would survive. I've already stated how I would survive, and I really don't think
I can actually find a reason to use a missile, It would only attract unwanted attention. I thought it would be good to have a truck running on water
because I might one day want to go back out into the world and see whats left of it (after its all over) and I need something other then gas to be
dependent on. Again, here is my list of supplies.
I live in a rural town, so if the worst ever happens I will have time to escape. Below is my "bug out kit" that is already made.
1. A sturdy army surplus backpack
2. A first aid kit.
3. Machety(sp) and Pocket Knives (my brother will supply the knifes).
4. Silenced M16 with a box of 20,000 bullets (hopefully I don't need to use them)
5. I will likely take military clothes bought from the second hand store. I also have a ghuille suit to mask my heat signiture.
6. I have a new pair of steel toes which can be camoflauged.
7. I currently have the Anarchists Cookbook, an Army Survival Book which was downloaded through a P2P. I will need to get an improvised munitions
handbook, and a wilderness observation and tracking book.
8. I have an AW 120 Commercial machine which collects water from air, It isn't small enough to carry but it may fit in a truck.
9. My truck can serve as shelter from the rain.
10. I have plenty of lighter fuel and zippo lighters.
11. I have a flashlight but I think I might search around for that red lensed flash light talked of here just a post or so ago.
12. I currently have flares for extremely long ranged communication.
13. I also have a set of radios and plan on writing acode.
14. I currently don't know any hand signals but I believe my group will learn
15. I have a compass, road maps, and topographical maps. I learnt how to read this after reading a snipers manual online.
16. I do not have a tent, I do not plan to sleep untell I get to my destination by truck
17. I have a solarpanel to power my air~water machine and incinerating toilet.
19. I have a watch and intened to get around to buying enough batteries to last many years.
20. I have a pot and eating utinsels, I also have an axe.
21. I have a rod, hooks, lots of line, and lures. I commonly fish, I lived on the east coast when I was a child.
23. I have a deck of cards to keep me sane.
24. I have a "Uber" laptop and I know a computer technician who designed the security systems and computer network for syncrude.
23. Radiation suit (I need to get one)
I have a group of twenty friends who all have or are getting the same supplies as me. I got the air~water machine and solar panel a while ago as im
attempting to write my own book of my own ecohome. I am currently scouting out Atlas F silos near a humid place where my air~water machine can
operate. I do have a blueprint of my silo of choice and I am picking my location as I type. I plan on configuring the silo to be secure, and I will
learn its alternative exits. I will likely spend the time in which we are at war in the silo growing the hemp for food and entertaining myself and
girlfriend untell everything blows over. If there are nonmilitary people who already occupy the silo I will persuade them to let me take control of
the place (possibly with the use of a weapon; better them then me).