It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent Intel On Haarp?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Hello Everyone, I was wondering if anyone holds any recent information as to where Project HAARP stands??? Intel is greatly appreciated... You see, I live approximately 200 miles south by south-west of the site, and I'm wondering if further research on the site should be deemed necassary. From the information I hold, a facility/invention capable of performing a global/world-wide electromagnetic shield in the ionosphere has the capabilities to "fry" any type of blistic missile at any altitude in the world. I'm also aware that the sattelites in Haarp are cappable of melting part of the ionosphere in the sky and creating a mirror to with send its power to any location on this planet... ANY intel would be deeply appreciative, as to where maybe this facility will need some deeper exploration, not saying that I could infiltrate or anything...
but yeah, i guess i am saying that afterall.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I found some interesting info on HAARP and other black bag projects on the link below. Seems to have alot to do with Nicholi Tesla and his work with the Tesla Coil.

ColinMil Site

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
excellent site, thanks a lot bl0t

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
All that "tesla shield' stuff sounds like fantasy to me. The author is either pulling all this stuff from thin air, or he doesn't choose to provide any citations, such as the scientific journals that discuss the Soviet "taps" etc.

I mean, it's a fun read, but until I see where the author was serious about anyone actually believing him (in which case I assume he'd at least try to produce some evidence), if figure it's all fiction.

Does anyon on this forum have any evidence of this HAARP or Tesla Shield stuff? If so, I'd certainly like to see it!

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Off_The_Street, i can see where you're coming from with the no-evidence and sources. I'm just trying not to rule anything out. I can not say i have any evidence regarding the tesla shield, however i've been to haarp and seen the facility. I hear you can arrange for a tour of the place but they wouldnt let me get past the front without clearence when my cousin and I went there.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Unfortunately I have to agree as well - no concrete proof does leave alot to question.

I have done some limited reading on Nicholi Tesla - and seeing how much of his work was duped and accredited to Edison - and then the mysterious disappearance of his personal files after his death - lead me to believe that he was a man ahead of his time. Reference the links below - some good info on his life and experiments. He developed radar, microwave energy, the electron microscope, ect. In his time those ideas were considered flights of fantasy. Not hard to fathom that the "Tesla Coil Weapons" might actually exsist - considering the creators previous inventions.

Physics Post Article
Ariel Amir's Tesla vs Edison Article

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Members:
While I too call for "back-up" regarding posts, I must side with bl0t in pointing out that Tesla was a brilliant electrical engineer who perhaps knew more about the true properties of electro-magnetism than anyone, even up to the present. The "Tesla Shield" has been discussed and much information published about it for the past 50 years, It's real.

And we must conceed that Russian (former USSR) has world class engineers and scientists and it is not only "possible" that they are working on a HAARP-like device, but probible. We need to follow these developments as they advance. Keep up the good work.

new topics

top topics

join