It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Small Gold Flat Chips Extracted From Throat - Need Help

page: 27
<< 24  25  26   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
I found these pics that look strikingly similar to the pics in the original post

& cms.telemeter.de... hermistoren/gold_und_silber_chip_thermistoren

It looks like German to me, but I can barely speak English. The pics I posted appear to be some sort of circuit board component.

-> made a short link of your long on
/smy58

This are temperature sensors if I don't err.
A sandwich of two gold plates for the electric contact and a temperatur sensitive electrical resitor material. Hmm, a simple thing.

Could be..looks simulare to me.

Just wonder how this stuff could have gotten into a children nose.

(only read thalf of the thread. Just when I thought now I have seen it all on ATS another interesting thread pop's up.)

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo

You can definitely see that the part has a key (profile that would fit it too another part) style that would fit into a slide type situation. It looks very familiar and quite possibly came out of a watch, jewelry box latch, lock mechanism, etc... It has to fit into a guide of some sort and slide back and forth. An implant with a profile or shape such as this would make no sense.

I thought the same thing. I did a long search for "Watch parts" on Yahoo & Google, but did not see anything resembling the object. I don't have any idea what it is. I don't believe in Aliens though, so I continue to lean toward a man-made object.

Wig

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   
SOLVED___SOLVED___SOLVED___SOLVED___SOLVED

The mystery is solved

That's my own post I don't take credit for solving it, that goes to acura_el2000 (I think that was his name) top of the page.

Please anyone involved in Jessica's blog comments let her know that this is now solved.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I saw a program last night on Discovery which spoke of Dr. Roger Leir.

I apologize if this info has been posted on one of the othe rpages of this thread, but I thought that I would pass it along.

This man is a podiatrist and has extracted "alien implants" from numerous subjects. I dont know what he could do for you, but it could be worth an email.

www.alienscalpel.com...

Wig

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 03:53 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Yes this has been solved but it is a very intriguing thing. If you havent already I reccomend reading through this thread (well nto all 27 pages but...) and the thread posted above about it where its solved.
I found it quite funny how such an excited thing turned out to be to do with toothbrushes

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Sorry Wrong Thread....

[edit on 19-8-2007 by spirithorse007]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Need Help

Was your girl taken to a medical dotor? Was any of this documented in any way shape or form? Is there a matter of any of ythis story being able to be verified, because something of this magnitude and or signifcance should have been picked up by a.p. or any other established newspaper. I have a hard time believing that a metal determined to be of otherworldly origen was not or has not drawn worldwide attention. Maybe it has and was deemed classified. If I was you I would first and foremost have this certified and investigated to the fullest.+.joey978

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I am completely blown away and I don't even know where to start. When I was younger I had a UFO experience and I saw three stars fall from the sky in complete daylight. It was blue skies and not a cloud to be seen. I had an amazing UFO/Religious experience and after the experience within a day or two a small gold piece just like what is in the picture came from my mouth. My entire life I have been searching for a picture or something to show what happened to me. This is an exact image of the piece of gold which came frommy mouth. I however, only had this happen to me once. This story is 100% legit as it has happened to me first hand. I was about 14 years old when this happened to me and now Im 31. 16 years I have been searching and searching for answers. Thank you so much for this post! We need to have the item analyzed by someone we can trust.

[edit on 10-1-2008 by libertytoall]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
This has actually been a very illuminating and intellectually refreshing thread.

I have no doubt whatsoever that currently unsolved, or even (currently) unsolvable, mysteries exist, all around us.

Which is precisely why I am so glad to see a perfectly prosaic explanation actually explain (not just explain away) what happened. ; )

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I've seen very similar objects dentified as toothbrush staples. Apparently, some toothbrushes have a manufacturing defect that causes the staples to come out.

I'd grab the toothbrush if possible annd take it apart to see if you can find more of those things.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
This is no toothbrush staple.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
If they're gold, I'd cash those puppies in! How much did gold just go up per ounce this week???

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Need Help

I highly recommend, if you can, find a medical nuclear reactor facilty, usually at Universities. Get friendly with a technician and have them perform a Neutron Activation Analysis by placing the chip in the reactor and bombarding it neutrons. After that place the irradiated chip in a Germanium detector and look at spcectrum of radiation coming out of it. What this will accomplish is

1.) every element has a stable form. Hydrogen (H) has 1 proton 1 electron. Bombarding it with neutrons would make it H+1, or 1 proton 1 Neutron and 1 electron. This makes the element unstable so it will decay

2.) when it decays it emits radiation, in the form of and alpha particles, xrays, gamma rays, electrons etc.

3. Each element with all their KNOWN isotopes have been mostly identified, so if for example it contains a stable form of cobalt that was made unstable by activation it will then emit a very specific energy signarture and frequency of emission telling you what exactly is present and the quantity in the metal.

4. If by any chance it doesn't contain any of the known elements, well you are probably off to Berkeley to get a new element named.
Hope this helps.

[edit on 1-7-2008 by prichards114]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

top topics

<< 24  25  26   >>

join