It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the status on the Disclosure Project?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Looking around on their site, I don't see much going on. It's been four years since the initial taping. Has it fallen on deaf ears? Are they out of money?

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Greer will be doing C-SETI seminars around the country. I'm sure they still contact members of government and the CIA and the like. I just think after 9/11 UFOs are the last thing on most politicians minds. Although it shouldn't be. We'll see what happens. Disclosure Project gets my thumbs up for trying.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   

They have failed to follow up on their press conference with anything the advances disclosure in a meaningful way.

However I think they could turn this around rather quickly if they chose to do so.

I read in the latest New Scientist magazine an article about Lie Detector savants that serve in various law enforcement agencies.

Apparently they can read extremely small and fleeting facial changes to detect the truthfulness of those they interview / interrogate.

Now why not take your hundreds of hours of recorded testimony and let these guys whittle it down to the most truthful.

Then have them intreview these "truthful" witnesses face to face.

Then release these "verified" testimonies for free on the internet so that it can become part of the UFOlogy communities permanent record - with the claims of these specific individuals being futher researched in detail.

Then we would actually be making progress in the area of Disclosure.

Why they don't do this or significantly team up with other prominemt UFOlogists is a mystery to me.

It suggests that

a) they are in it for the money and want everything to be proprietary to their project

or

b) they have been compromised by threats/money/or even alien influence.

I'm not saying they haven't done a lot with that press conference and Dr. Greers many articles / statements to the press - if fact they've done quite a bit to help the truth be revealed - but it seems to me they've not made the kind of progress I would expect a dedicated full time UFOlogy project to make.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The lie-detector test seems a very plausible action to take. I have pondered it myself. That way we can know for sure if the witnesses are telling the truth instead of just trusting their credibility.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
DaTerminator,

Exactly - it makes no sense to me.

I mean - I'm not talking about the old somewhat unreliable lie detector test that they gave to Travis Walton and his crew.

I'm talking get these top savants in as consultants, use them in combination with the pupil iris camera scan (as some of you may have seen used in the show 24), mri imaging, the works.

There is no way to cheat a combination lie detection test such as this, and it removes the liars and the hoaxers from the solid, truthful eye-witnesses.

This can all be done for a reasonable cost - in fact they could set up a pay pal donation website that could be used to cover these specific costs - non profits raise money all the time for various causes - and maybe even the Raliens would share a bit of their vast resources to help.

To me, not doing this type of vigorous scrutiny on eye-witnesses / govt. whistleblowers is sheer negligence, and in fact undermines the whole cause.

Screw swearing to testify before congress - how bout testifying before your fellow man - people who give a dang about revealing the truth to the humanity.

Heck use it as a PR tool as well - if NASA and the Astronauts and Bush senior refuse to undergo these questioning sessions - then it proves they are complicit with the coverup! What have they got to hide!!

Don't think underhanded "Rove-ian" tactics can only be used by the establishment and Rush Limbauh - people of integrity can use Psy Ops as well to sway public opinion.

[edit on 9-8-2005 by TruthMagnet]

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
But lie detectors (machine) are only 95% accurate.

And the human lie detectors are even worse at that.

For the Disclosure to work we need to have them provide the "black box" that produces zero point energy.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
They've become a non-factor like SETI. The fact that they're still operating tells me that they are no threat to the truth at all and that they actually serve the powers-that-be a hidden purpose.

Peace

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
They rolled out all of this great info and like you, I have been waiting for something more to come from it. Possibly it is tied up in red tape. This brought about as much discussion as Peter Jennings ABC UFO special. Bunch of hype and like always, hardly any resolution or new developments...

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthMagnet

This can all be done for a reasonable cost - in fact they could set up a pay pal donation website that could be used to cover these specific costs - non profits raise money all the time for various causes

Very true Magnet, I watch the GOP accumulate 5k-10k a DAY for various causes (that they never finish)

Screw swearing to testify before congress - how bout testifying before your fellow man - people who give a dang about revealing the truth to the humanity.

If they make it a point to release the infomation (all of it) to the public, we as a people would have no choice but to finaly make our voices heard! We need to know what these things are. If we had enough momentum and backing, there's no way they could silence the masses.

Heck use it as a PR tool as well - if NASA and the Astronauts and Bush senior refuse to undergo these questioning sessions - then it proves they are complicit with the coverup! What have they got to hide!!.

They have plenty to hide....
Hiding valuable energy information that could solve (or even prevented) the loss of our atmosphere. Simply for profits....

That and the fact that they would have to explain how they developed such an advanced source of energy. Which of course would be difficult, but I'm sure our govmts' PR people could pull it off

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
texmiller,

What you are saying is false - patently false.

I would put it on the level of dis-information.

Its the "party line", like everyone who blindly regurgitates that we only use only 10% of our brains:

faculty.washington.edu...

The facts are out - these new techniques work, these "savants" regularly score 100% accuracy when interviewing test subjects - the Govt. wants you to think they don't tho - because there is a lot - an awful lot - on the line.

I hope your are just being intellectually lazy with your comments and not purposefully trying to decieve us all here.

The many serious researchers here are not that easily fooled.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Now why not take your hundreds of hours of recorded testimony and let these guys whittle it down to the most truthful.

One problem with this....

It won't detect those who are lying to themselves. For example, if Billy Meier fully believes he speaks to aliens....then when asked, "Do you speak to aliens?", he answers "Yes", it'll register as truth.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I checked to see if the sight's still active and it is. Try looking up
"Steven Greer" and click
"The Disclosure Project"

Dallas

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Gazrok,

That is a good - an important - point!

It will not help weed out the truly self-deluded.

I do think, however, that a lot of people are only somewhat deluded - and therefore know they are making things up whether they speak of their Reptillian abduction or close relationship to Big Foot, and would thus show up as lying.

It would be an interesting experiment, and we could use some known schizophrenics test how often the techniques fail, but overall I believe it could be an extremely important screening tool.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The MAIN problem is just that you can't put off such a corrupted system empire, which has been established since almost 60 years. Even if you have the best witnesses you could ever imagine.

You do not have to be impatient. You can't resolve the biggest conspiracy of our history in just a few years. It will take time. I know that Steven Greer and other people acting for the same cause in the world are not discouraged. We will continue until we succeed to bring the truth. If the truth does not come to us before.

I deeply admire this man for what he did and what he is doing. I'm sure he is still acting in background to make things progressing. He is also giving some CSETI trainings to try to change consciousnesses, to make people be united and peaceful. Which is the most important thing. Because if we can change people corrupted minds, we can change the world.

We are preparing our future, our future with other civilisations. Steven Greer, myself, lots of people on this planet, have that thing in our tripes. That need to do something, to change the way the world is actually going. We are going to find ourselves and unite to make the earth going in the right direction.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Musclor,
Good post! Thanks for making me aware of my own impatience. We can't let the frustration of media coverup and government suppresion stop what we are seeking...the Truth.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTerminator
The lie-detector test seems a very plausible action to take. I have pondered it myself. That way we can know for sure if the witnesses are telling the truth instead of just trusting their credibility.

I dunno, would anybody here be able to get up in front of a packed audience, with the seriousness of the subject, that may be presented before Congress, make these wild claims, and be making this stuff up? Any one of these men that had a shred of integrity would feel a tremendous pressure to tell anything at all but the complete truth IMO.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The Disclosure Project has taken some weird turns in their pursuit of the truth. Here is an email reply I got from one of the DP coordinators when I asked her for info on their training seminars.

It's a training in CE-5s (human initiated contact) -- it's an intensive course where we go out at night and do the contact work. People pay tuition and they're the only ones who participate because it's important to have a coherent, cohesive group. We've been doing this for over 10 years now.

We bring our own camcorders and will film anything that we can. We haven't gotten anything good enough to put on a web site so far, but we'll see how it goes. The intent of the training is the learning to initiate the contact and understand the nature of the ET reality and consciousness. Usually the interactions we have are quick or subtle.
But it would be nice if we were able to get something more on video.

We have other trainings planned for later this year as well. The dates are on the CSETI web site www.cseti.org

Take care,

Debbie

Evidently it's similiar to what Prophet Yahweh claims to be able to do, except the DP team doesn't necessarily "pray" for them to appear, rather they "meditate" for them to appear.

[edit on 9-8-2005 by mpeake]

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
The Disclosure Project has taken some weird turns in their pursuit of the truth. Here is an email reply I got from one of the DP coordinators when I asked her for info on their training seminars.
Evidently it's similiar to what Prophet Yahweh claims to be able to do, except the DP team doesn't necessarily "pray" for them to appear, rather they "meditate" for them to appear.

Hello mpeake,

Weird...... Or maybe you do not feel it at this stage.
You talk about Prophet Yahweh, he seems to be indeed a fraud. Does it means you have to reconsider other things ? No. Just the fact that he is probably a fraud.

Since a few years, without any influence, naturally, i became more and more sensitive and concerned by the spirituality issue, and this attraction is getting stronger day after day. Now, i discover other people, going the same way around the planet.

There is something here. Human cousciousness is progressively shifting since a few decades. People are doing this naturally, they feel it's important, essential.

Please do not make your judgment because of some doubtful cases. This is very important and i hope you will also one day feel what i feel.

Sincerely,
Musclor

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthMagnet
The facts are out - these new techniques work, these "savants" regularly score 100% accuracy when interviewing test subjects - the Govt. wants you to think they don't tho - because there is a lot - an awful lot - on the line.

If they are human then they aren't 100% accurate every time all the time as humans aren't perfect.

How do they test for accuracy anyway? Do they have a person act as a calibrator if you will and deliberately tell lies and the truth to the lie detector interviewer and then grade them on accuracy?

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
warpboost,

Yes that's it exactly - they take people of different ages, geneders, backgrounds and ethnicities and have them tell some true and false statements.

Tho I kinda disagree, I believe some people can get close to 100% accurate or efficient in their specialties, because I would assume they fail some small percentage I said they "regularly" score 100%.

That implies very often or almost 100% of the time they score 100% in lie detection accuracy when interviewing subjects - thats why they are considered savants.

For more details on these specific savants you would have to read the New Scientist article in the latest New Scientist magazine - I "preview" it at Barnes and Noble usually every month.

However, I believe any professional interrogator, even if they are not a savant, could accurately administer a nearly full proof multi-pronged lie detector test involving these known, updated techniques (mri, iris scan, etc...)

As for the Disclosure's group new emphasis on meditation - I would really like to interrogate former Astronaut Edgar Mitchell with these techniques - because he is controvertial and believes (sicne his return to Earth from the Moon) in this meditation / higher consiousness stuff.

I assume their is more to his conversion then he has let on - and some people (such as Brain De Palma's deceased brother) accused him of bein a dis-information agent.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join