It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Offers Help; Family Declines.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Annemarie Randazzo disappeared on July 21. Yesterday, it was reported that a psychic had offered her help to the family, saying that the number 6 was important. The family refused her help. Annemarie's body was found yesterday, August 6, 2005.

Brick psychic joins search for Fla. teen

A New Jersey psychic and radio personality flew to southwest Florida to offer help with the search for missing teenager Annamarie Randazzo — but no one wants it.

Barbara Mackey, 62, of Brick said Friday that she had communicated with the Randazzo family, and it asked her for help. But Elizabeth Justesen, Randazzo's cousin and a family spokesperson, said the family had been called by someone, but it did not ask for help.

"The family is not interested in speaking with her (Mackey)," Justesen said.

Randazzo, 17, vanished after driving two friends home from a movie July 21. Her car was found on fire near a canal not far from her Cape Coral home the following day.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Charred body of Fla. teen found in refrigerator

Campers discovered the burned body of a missing 17-year-old honor student in an abandoned refrigerator Saturday, and authorities said a teenage acquaintance and another man had confessed to killing her.

Annamarie Cruz Randazzo was last seen alive on July 21 when she dropped off two friends after a night at the movies.

Her car was later found torched in a field, but it wasn’t until Saturday that her body was found in a wooded area near Lehigh Acres. Detectives were waiting for a medical examiner’s report to determine how she died, said Cape Coral police spokesman Angelo Bitsis.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

[edit on 2005/8/7 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
NIce find. It is common for phychic's to help solve murders and crimes. They actually are being called up more and more to help with crime. There is even a T.V series about it!

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
gosh i dont understand why someone would decline anysort of help in a case like this,

I know if it was my family id take every lead i could to find out,

The end of the day what have you got to loose by trying?

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I believe that they refuse the help becouse they don't believe it will help and could turn the missing person investigation into a side show.

Lets not kid ourselves, if someone/group can actually help find a messing person-before it is a missing body-the family would happily do/try anythinf they think will help.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Well I think she should have approached the Police first before going to a worried family. The family probably thought she was a fraud looking to get money from them for her insight. Besides, all she was getting was the number '6' and that was the day the body was found, so the result would have been the same, had the family accepted her help.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Ah, Sorry did not read it fully, i thought she had went to the police first,

In that case then i agree, Only if this person went through the proper means first,

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
If I was in a similiar situation, I believe that I would also be hesitant to request the help of a psychic that is also a radio personnality. My major concern would be what behavior the psychic would display after the case was solved.

If the clues provided by the psychic turned out to be correct, I would worry that the psychic would be flashing my name all over the place to proclaim what great psychic she/he is. If the clues turn out to not help at all, I would worry about negative comments comming from the psychic to boost her case that she/he is a good psychic, however she was unable to provide any good clues because I provided false information, would not help etc.

Maybe if the psychic was employed by the police, I would have welcomed the help.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I believe that they refuse the help becouse they don't believe it will help and could turn the missing person investigation into a side show.

Lets not kid ourselves, if someone/group can actually help find a messing person-before it is a missing body-the family would happily do/try anythinf they think will help.

If it was MY family or friend missing, I'd WELCOME even the sideshow. When you're looking for someone, ALL exposure is good, even if ridiculed. It will still make more people familiar with the case (and the face)....and possibly lead to finding them quicker.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Noosnomrm - I believe that they refuse the help becouse they don't believe it will help and could turn the missing person investigation into a side show.

Not only that, but I would also decline to ask help for religious reasons. Even if the psychic knew something, my religious convictions tell me where their information is coming from. I would not be able to trust the psychic or their information sources.

Actually I would probablly be asking the police to investigate the psychic. How do I know that the psychic is not somehow involved, and that is how they know their information.

According to www.filipinoreporter.com... she was dead the night she was kiddnapped, so this psychic would have been of
no help anyhow.

The case does get interesting.

Prosecutors will have until Aug. 26 to decide whether to charge Henninger as an adult. They will base their decision on two things: the harshness of the crime and his criminal record, which is rather lengthy.

Jeremy Lee Chapman, 23 have confessed to the murder .... While investigating the murder of Randazzo, the Lee County Sheriff’s Office spoke with the father of a 16-year-old girl from North Fort Myers, who was allegedly having sex with Chapman.

According to a sheriff’s report, the girl is eight weeks pregnant. Chapman was charged Monday with one count of lewd or lascivious battery, a second degree felony, for impregnating a young minor.

Earlier in the article it said that Chapman and Henninger chose the girl because she was only 4'11", 100 pounds, and an easy target. Now I wonder if Chapman had alteritor motives here. She was to beaten to death or near the point of death. They tourched her body later in the fridge. I wonder if they burned the body so badly to try to hide the fact that she was pregnant.

The remains were so badly burned, the Medical Examiner’s Office has not been able to positively identify the body as Randazzo’s.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
That is really sad. Regardless of what you believe or don't believe, help is help. If I lost a loved one I would turn to whoever and whatever to find them.

top topics

join