It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atomix goes to Australia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Yes my firends it is true. In about 2 weeks I shall depart for the land of convicts! So how many of you live there or have been there? And what in the name of SkepticOverlord is there to do? I welcome positive and negative points

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I haven't been to Australia, but it's gonna be relief to finally stop seeing Jamie Lynn's face for some weeks
JK. Seriouslly though, when you get there just have fun, post some pictures if you get the chance.
Australia looks like a cool place, I'll bet you'll enjoy it, and you might also get a pretty good tan or major sun burn.

[edit on 3-8-2005 by Striker122]

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Striker122
I haven't been to Australia, but it's gonna be relief to finally stop seeing Jamie Lynn's face for some weeks

[edit on 3-8-2005 by Striker122]

Agreed.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Im sure they have an internet connection in Australia. Anyway perhaps Ill switch to Emma Roberts...

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atomix
Im sure they have an internet connection in Australia.

Not yet, but our best communication expert is working on it.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Well I have to be up at 5AM tommorow so I'll log in from there and post some pics for you guys and gals

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
have fun man!
cya

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Hey, I am new here and only just saw this thread. I live in Brisbane, Australia. Not sure if you are going to be able to check the board since I gather your already in the country.

Where abouts are you? What sort of things do you want to see and do?

Stew

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   
If your visiting tropical Cairns and the great barrier reef drop me a u2u.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Hi everyone. Australia is beautiful. I only came back two months ago.

I had a six month holiday over there. My family over there live in Adelaide.
What can I say but wow. I'd never even been on a plane before I went there so the culture shock was huge.
The people there are so laid back and relaxed. They're friendly, polite and have a great sense of humour. Not like some of us Brit's I know.

I really wanted to do some proper sight-seeing, you know, like Ayres Rock in Uluru national park, Sydney Opera House etc. Unfortunately I didn't get to see them but that just meant I got to see more of Adelaide. I went to the Whispering Wall, I drove a speed boat up the Murray River. I also went to the Underwaterwater village in the Adelaide Hills. It's a beautiful city.
The weather there was so nice. It's not like our summers in the UK, like when we have heat wave it's stuffy heat. Not over there...the sun was warm, there was always a cool breeze.
The one thing that sort of freaked me out was the size of the bugs!!!

The spiders are huge, they've got some of the biggest fish i've ever seen and even the ants can grow to over one inch (my cousin called them inch ants but i'm not sure if that's their right name).

All in all, I couldn't praise this country enough. I love it and have applied to immigrate over there. I hope I get accepted.

Anyway, good luck over there. I'm sure you'll love it. I did.
(I was upset that I had to come back here though
)

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Well I just came back now. Im sleepy so im gonna fall asleep now but full travel log in the morning!

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Ok, Im a little late, but welcome back

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
So how were things "Down Under" ?

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atomix
Well I just came back now. Im sleepy so im gonna fall asleep now but full travel log in the morning!

That was one long nap -- I keep checking in to see all about the trip but nothing... You must be rested by now!

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Oh yeah well I can only get on ATS for a few mins. I have TONS of schoolwork to catch up on! But DEFINETELY over the weekend! Damn homework... Oh while we're here does anyone know who opposed Martin Luther during the Reformation!?!

new topics

top topics

join